Incredible LEGO Hogwarts Recreation by Alice Finch

We've had LEGO Harry Potter sets in the past and with those have come many, many variations on the model of Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. In terms of detail and sheer scale, however, they all pale in comparison to the incredible recreation of Hogwarts by LEGO builder Alice Finch. The model, which is currently on display at the 2013 Emerald City Comicon, contains over 400,000 bricks and took over a year to construct. In addition, it features 250+ minifigures reenacting key scenes throughout the complex. Click here to read a full article on this amazing piece of LEGO artistry, as well as to view pictures and a brief video documentary. It's well worth a look!View the full article

One of the most impressive models I've ever seen. That she put the details and techniques you would notice and admire in a smaller creation into a creation this large is amazing.

This , exactly this.Altough the news is a bit late I guess, vonsidering I reported this like two weeks ago :)

I'm back!

I saw it in person about 4 times now. She did an amazing job on it, and I welcome any chance I get to discuss it with her.

I hope she considers building a new model soon, though; the castle is getting a bit stale.

Also to clarify, Emerald City ComiCon ended 4 days ago, on Sunday. It's not on display any more :P

Edited by Swert

bzpsig2015.png