• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

MNOLG: The Bohrok Swarms

MNOLG MNOG Flash templar Fan-made

• Please log in to reply
430 replies to this topic

#401 Offline Wiser Whenua

Wiser Whenua
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 13 posts

Posted Aug 05 2014 - 01:25 PM

Keep up the good work man! I've played the first version a while back, and I'm going to start with the latest today!

I never got to comment because I was browsing as a guest.

requestjz7.gif

all this is temporary.

#402 Offline Indigogeek

Indigogeek
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 439 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 05 2014 - 01:32 PM

Keep up the good work man! I've played the first version a while back, and I'm going to start with the latest today!
I never got to comment because I was browsing as a guest.

Welcome to Bzp man! And thanks for the support! Looks like someone joined the forum just in time for "the hype that shall not be named" ;)

Edited by Indigogeek, Aug 05 2014 - 01:33 PM.

Tu2d6W7.jpg

#403 Offline Toa Aeron

Toa Aeron
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 68 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 07 2014 - 11:43 AM

As a united group it is our duty and destiny to wait like patient people (no, patience is not a virtue so it doesn't get to be bold)

"We took out many like you. You will be no exception."

-Toa Aeron, Steal the mask 2

"An extraordinary foe indeed. But so are we..."

-Toa Aeron Steal the mask 2

Feel free to jump onto the Hype Train. Your ticket only costs your soul.

If you're a passenger, don't hesitate to copy this into your sig.

---  :hau:  :akaku:  :miru:  :kaukau:  :kakama:  :pakari: ---

#404 Offline Friend of Fire

Friend of Fire
  • Members
  • Toa

• 108 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 07 2014 - 03:30 PM

As a united group it is our duty and destiny to wait like patient people (no, patience is not a virtue so it doesn't get to be bold)

It is a virtue, just not one of the virtues.

FoF
Credit to ~the Big X~ for avatar

#405 Offline Indigogeek

Indigogeek
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 439 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 07 2014 - 04:54 PM

For anyone looking for some more disscussion if you love our game, check out the TTV topic!: http://board.ttvpodc...warms-topic/844

Tu2d6W7.jpg

#406 Offline flynn58

flynn58
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,500 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 08 2014 - 07:40 AM

What's the progress on this? The last update was in december.

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-GregF
weliveon.gif
BZPRPG Profiles

#407 Offline Toa Aeron

Toa Aeron
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 68 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 08 2014 - 02:20 PM

It is a virtue, just not one of the virtues.

Dude I'm trying to make a joke(that barely makes sense) so leave it alone

#408 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 695 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 08 2014 - 03:57 PM

Hey, what did the isometric Matoran for the battle engine look like again? I don't remember what it looked like and I'm curious to see how the angles lined up.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#409 Offline Indigogeek

Indigogeek
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 439 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 08 2014 - 07:05 PM

What's the progress on this? The last update was in december.

Stayed tuned :) the battle engine should be playable in 2/3 weeks. After that chapters should be released every 1/2 months. Check the TTV topic for a more detailed FAQ. It's great!

Tu2d6W7.jpg

#410 Offline Friend of Fire

Friend of Fire
  • Members
  • Toa

• 108 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 09 2014 - 12:19 PM

As a united group it is our duty and destiny to wait like patient people (no, patience is not a virtue so it doesn't get to be bold)

It is a virtue, just not one of the virtues.

Dude I'm trying to make a joke(that barely makes sense) so leave it alone

I was trying to help.

Okay guys, for those who don't know, I am writing out a story based walkthrough for this game. I am at the part where we go from playing as Takua, to playing as Midak. This is when Midak is telling what happened to Po-Koro. What I want to know is if anyone has a good way to make this transition, because I am drawing a blank. Remember, this is a story, so I can't just say, "Now we are playing as Midak." I need to make it flow. You can give me ideas or write it out and I will use, mostly reworded if I can. If I can't reword it, I will make sure you are credited for helping when I send to it to Indigogeek and Nuparau77.

Edited by -Windrider-, Aug 10 2014 - 12:29 AM.

FoF

#411 Offline Arzaki

Arzaki
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 254 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 09 2014 - 11:00 PM

Okay guys, for those who don't know, I am writing out a story based walkthrough for this game. I am at the part where we go from playing as Takua, to playing as Midak. This is when Midak is telling what happened to Po-Koro. What I want to know is if anyone has a good way to make this transition, because I am drawing a blank. Remember, this is a story, so I can't just say, "Now we are playing as Midak." I need to make it flow. You can give me ideas or write it out and I will use, mostly reworded if I can. If I can't reword it, I will make sure you are credited for helping when I send to it to Indigogeek and Nuparau77.

If it's formated in 1st person view, saying something like "I passed my journal on to Midak, for safekeeping. I allow him to write in it." For 3rd person, maybe "After talking to Midak, he will show you a flashback. During this, you will be playing as Midak." Something like that, I'm not entirely sure what the context is.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

"Most quotes on the Internet are not genuine."

-Abraham Lincoln

I used to be Flamewing Studios.

The Sky's Scar

#412 Offline Toa Aeron

Toa Aeron
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 68 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 10 2014 - 01:09 PM

How about something like this: Midak starts telling what happened  "I was standing outside the cave when I saw the fire coming from Po-koro"...

you need to transform what happened while playing as midak into speech

#413 Offline Indigogeek

Indigogeek
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 439 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 10 2014 - 01:26 PM

How about something like this: Midak starts telling what happened "I was standing outside the cave when I saw the fire coming from Po-koro"...
you need to transform what happened while playing as midak into speech

yea, I think that's probably the best. Something like "Takua listened to Midak's tale" and go into that

Tu2d6W7.jpg

#414 Offline Duckanuva

Duckanuva
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 2 posts

Posted Aug 11 2014 - 03:16 PM

When will the game get the next chapters?

:???:

Edited by Duckanuva, Aug 11 2014 - 03:16 PM.

Duckanuva, the Toa of Time. photo-112302.png?_r=1407787256 :)

#415 Offline Indigogeek

Indigogeek
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 439 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 11 2014 - 04:11 PM

I have stated MANY times before, (also, check out the TTV message board topic a posted above for a more detailed FAQ) that we've had a lot of trouble lately with a battle mini game. The minigame should be completed in a couple weeks, and chapters should be released every 1-2 months.

Tu2d6W7.jpg

#416 Offline Arzaki

Arzaki
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 254 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 11 2014 - 05:30 PM

I have stated MANY times before, (also, check out the TTV message board topic a posted above for a more detailed FAQ) that we've had a lot of trouble lately with a battle mini game. The minigame should be completed in a couple weeks, and chapters should be released every 1-2 months.

I'm gunna take a guess and say 60% of your stress is non-Bionicle stuff, 10% of your stress is working on the game, and the other 30% is people rushing you.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

"Most quotes on the Internet are not genuine."

-Abraham Lincoln

I used to be Flamewing Studios.

The Sky's Scar

#417 Offline Indigogeek

Indigogeek
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 439 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 11 2014 - 09:55 PM

I'm gunna take a guess and say 60% of your stress is non-Bionicle stuff, 10% of your stress is working on the game, and the other 30% is people rushing you.

this guy. ;)

But actually, I've seen this community for years, and know how to deal with it :) the people who are impatient to keep asking don't stress us out TOO much. :)

Thanks for understanding though :)

Tu2d6W7.jpg

#418 Offline Duckanuva

Duckanuva
  • New Members
  • Inhabitant

• 2 posts

Posted Aug 12 2014 - 10:47 AM

In the beginning, Jaller says: Wait a miniute.. how many passages through the rock layer exist?

Glitches: wrong i, two points instead of three.

After that: Takua! what about those monsters you saw?

Glitch: small w instead of a big one

And after that: but they might be trapped down there...

And then, Takua said: yeah, so the real question is:

Also, at first, when "world famous Hafu" is selling statues, there is Huki, but in Midak's memories, there is Hewkii.

Edited by Duckanuva, Aug 12 2014 - 10:31 AM.

Duckanuva, the Toa of Time. photo-112302.png?_r=1407787256 :)

#419 Offline Infrared

Infrared
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Lightning Voyager

• 339 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 14 2014 - 01:47 PM

Hi! I realize you guys are working on the battle engine right now, but is there anything additional you need done that I could lend a hand with at this point?

Edited by Infrared, Aug 14 2014 - 01:47 PM.

#420 Offline flynn58

flynn58
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,500 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 16 2014 - 02:07 AM

You have a pretty big continuity error. At the end of the original MNOG, Vakama says he knows what Takua saw in the Bohrok Nest.

So the entire opening point where Takua and Jaller go to tell him about the Bohrok makes no sense, because Vakama already knows about the Bohrok.

Edited by flynn58, Aug 16 2014 - 02:07 AM.

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.

-GregF
weliveon.gif
BZPRPG Profiles

#421 Offline Makuta Luroka

Makuta Luroka
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 885 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 16 2014 - 07:03 AM

You have a pretty big continuity error. At the end of the original MNOG, Vakama says he knows what Takua saw in the Bohrok Nest.

So the entire opening point where Takua and Jaller go to tell him about the Bohrok makes no sense, because Vakama already knows about the Bohrok.

Not really. Vakama never really explained what they were in MNOLG, and Takua and Jala were telling Vakama that the creatures were attacking, not what they were.

--:m::a::k::u::t::a: :l::u::r::m_o::k::a:

card_newmat.png
biofighter_banner_platform.png

Your title has been removed. We will do our best to make sure you do not get a custom member title in the future for any reason to avoid such a situation from happening again.

#422 Offline Indigogeek

Indigogeek
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 439 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 16 2014 - 08:52 AM

Hi! I realize you guys are working on the battle engine right now, but is there anything additional you need done that I could lend a hand with at this point?

Hey Infrared, Woukd you mind starting a group conversation with Nuparu and I (I'm currently on mobile :() your help might be what we need right now

Tu2d6W7.jpg

#423 Offline Infrared

Infrared
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Lightning Voyager

• 339 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 16 2014 - 11:05 AM

Hey Infrared, Woukd you mind starting a group conversation with Nuparu and I (I'm currently on mobile :() your help might be what we need right now

Nuparu sent me some stuff already, but unfortunately I think you have to be premier to set up a group PM.... I'll send you a PM with a link to the stuff I've gotten done though.

#424 Offline Jam Pot

Jam Pot
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 430 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 16 2014 - 11:07 AM

I've been playing this all morning, and it's great! Can't wait for the next part! That Matoro snowboarding minigame was hard, but enjoyable.

Blog|YouTube|Flickr

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations: GreenVampire Owls, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva, Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

burning_logo.jpg

#425 Offline Friend of Fire

Friend of Fire
  • Members
  • Toa

• 108 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 20 2014 - 02:26 PM

Where am I supposed to find Kapura after Jaller asks me to find him.  :???:

His room, where you talk to Midak, after telling Whenua all who is missing.

FoF

#426 Offline man774

man774
  • Members
  • Toa

• 109 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 22 2014 - 08:15 PM

I found a bug where if you go to hewkii"s hut in po-koro, it will show him sick from the original game and you can't escape. Also, if you talk to matau he just does a little dance and you can't get away. I also got stuck at the ussal crabs in onu-koro. I would suggest adding hotkeys to solve this problem. Like if when you go in to talk to someone, you can press escape or backspace and exit the conversation

Edited by man774, Aug 22 2014 - 08:58 PM.

2147465

#427 Offline Gako

Gako
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 3 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 24 2014 - 12:04 AM

I think Lewa could use air to jump in a similar way to orbital drop from infamous, it would be awesome.

http://infamous.wiki...ki/Orbital_Drop

#428 Offline Indigogeek

Indigogeek
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 439 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 26 2014 - 12:29 PM

I think Lewa could use air to jump in a similar way to orbital drop from infamous, it would be awesome.

Do you mean during the Onua vs Lewa battle?

Tu2d6W7.jpg

#429 Offline Gako

Gako
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 3 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2014 - 08:06 PM

Do you mean during the Onua vs Lewa battle?

I don't really now where it can be used but it would be beter agaist multiple targets instead of just one, it could be used in the onua vs lewa if there are many bohroks surrounding lewa.

I imagine it something like: lewa sheathes his axe then he kneel a little (like delsin) air appears in his feets, leaves start circling around him ,then he jumps into the air leving a trail of leaves.

Edited by Gako, Aug 28 2014 - 08:08 PM.

#430 Offline Toa Aeron

Toa Aeron
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 68 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 31 2014 - 06:46 AM

I don't think we will ever be able to play as lewa in this game

#431 Offline Friend of Fire

Friend of Fire
  • Members
  • Toa

• 108 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 31 2014 - 04:33 PM

We wouldn't have to play as him per se. We can watch like in the original, only this time with probably better lighting then the Rama Hive.

FoF

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users