Azartus

Hi guys, it's been a while since I posted a moc here. (since october to be exact) Now I'll post here a titan moc I made months ago, but I want you to see it.

azartus0smaller_zps043a42e5.jpg

(Click on the image to enlarge it)

He is a member of Hydraxon's species, a member of the Order of Mata Nui, and an ambassador of the Realm of Artakha. His weapon is very particular, it's the Spear of Elemental Jewels, this weapon can use a special jewel, which can be charged with elemental power from a being that uses elemental power, and manifest it in the spear. It last until the elemental energy empties. The color of the jewel depends on what elemental power was used to recharge it: Orange = Stone, Red = Fire, Green = Earth, Lime Green = Air, Blue = Water, Light Blue = Ice, Silver = Iron, Yellow = Psionics, when the jewel is empty, the color is White. Azartus carries three jewels with him to change in battle. Some pics:

FrontSideBack(Without spear)Spear of Elemental Jewels(With Different Jewels)Jewels colorsSome poses:1234FULL GALLERY

Thanks for seeing this, I'll be glad if you leave some feedback and I hope you liked it! ^^ Edit: Image thumbnailed. Please keep posted images in BBC to 640x640 pixels and 100 kB. Click the thumbnail to load the original image.-Wind- Edited by Toa Cehk

ñ

Wow...I don't have anything to say about this. I like how you kept to the color scheme to tan and black, even with the Pohatu feet additions. I also like how you used the Von Nebula head instead of Hydraxon's. The staff is just amazing, like the Lhikan fire greatsword and the Bohrok/Visorak/whatever eyes for the jewel. The hands look a bit big, but I think you did that for the staff.

Wow...I don't have anything to say about this. I like how you kept to the color scheme to tan and black, even with the Pohatu feet additions. I also like how you used the Von Nebula head instead of Hydraxon's. The staff is just amazing, like the Lhikan fire greatsword and the Bohrok/Visorak/whatever eyes for the jewel. The hands look a bit big, but I think you did that for the staff.

Thanks! And yes, it was for that ^^

Everything about this says a lot. Only one thing I can never figure out, is how those crystals are able to stay where there at. I looked at every pic and found nothing. It looks amazing.

LOL, it's with one of those pieces with cross, circle, cross holes, I don't know how are they called. And thanks ^^

ñ