Bionicle Roleplay

Not sure if this is in the right place, but if not, please let me know so I can move it.

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone is interested in Bionicle roleplays. I'm looking for people to roleplay with, because, quick frankly, there are very few people who seem interested. But I really want to try this out, and I think it'll be fun. So, if you're interested, let me know!

This topic is for discussing the characters, methods, and where I'm located for roleplaying.

~Tobi

rsz_tumblr_mjbpgepgcj1r3r00eo1_1280.jpg

Herein lies my problem;

It's not meant to be a planning topic so much as it being a discussion topic. Also, since the Bionicle forums are all for official material, this doesn't fit very well in there. And I'm not planning on doing an RPG. None of those really fit. I wasn't sure exactly where to put this, hence why it's here, but I don't see a place to put it where it fits properly.

~Tobi

You can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing you mean the style of roleplaying where people take on the role of (usually) canon characters, accept questions and the like, sometimes keep a blog, and interact with each other, right?While it's a neat idea, on BZP I believe the policy is to have more structured RPs, which go through a voting/approval process. A staffie more familiar with RPs here on BZP can provide more info, but I don't believe that style of roleplaying is allowed on BZP.

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

One since we are talking about Bionicle Roleplaying why just move it over there. It sounds better to have it there than here.

Well, as far as I can tell, there's no place in the Bionicle section where this could be put, because it does not fall under any official material.

You can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing you mean the style of roleplaying where people take on the role of (usually) canon characters, accept questions and the like, sometimes keep a blog, and interact with each other, right?While it's a neat idea, on BZP I believe the policy is to have more structured RPs, which go through a voting/approval process. A staffie more familiar with RPs here on BZP can provide more info, but I don't believe that style of roleplaying is allowed on BZP.

You're pretty much correct with the format, however, my intention was never to host these roleplays on BZP itself. Basically, I wanted to expand my reach, by asking the question in places where I might find potential roleplay partners outside of the blogging platform itself, some of whome either already have a blog there, or are capable of making one. I have already tried making the request a status post, but seeing as I have very few friends on BZP, I got no responses, so I took to the forums to ask. That's all.

~Tobi

It sounds like the best way for you to do something like this would be on a BZPower blog, which you need to be a Premier Member to make. You could also talk to other Premier Members and see if they'd be interested in running something like that in their blog. You can PM them or put a message in your signature asking them to PM you.If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me.