• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Bossman

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 09 2013 - 11:55 AM

I decided to try to enter the world of pro moc-ing.This is actuallly a prototype of a larger project I'm working on, which started with the design of the head.Whitout further addo, I present you:Bossman:http://www.flickr.co...N04/8542565472/Sorry for blurryness, blame my ipod. Yes I know sometimes I ran out of pieces of a certain color :(

I'm back!

#2 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 09 2013 - 12:25 PM

Looks nice with the armor. I would suggest using a different piece instead of the claw. But I have nothing.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#3 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts

Posted Mar 09 2013 - 01:01 PM

Indeed, the claws could be replaced, but I also don't see any solutions for it, maybe just grey glatorian hands, I'll try that later.

I'm back!

#4 Offline Baltarc

Baltarc
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • FFM OTC Winner

• 1,708 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 09 2013 - 02:33 PM

It looks pretty good, aside from the already-mentioned claws and color scheme hiccups. I would also recommend putting some kind of armor on the front of the upper arms rather than just on the sides.

If you can't figure anything else out for the claws, you could use something like this design.

Edited by Baltarc, Mar 09 2013 - 02:33 PM.

quetzalbanner01.jpg

#5 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,990 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 09 2013 - 06:13 PM

That's really nice. I like the armor and the staff, but I suggest doing something with the head.

#6 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts

Posted Mar 09 2013 - 06:17 PM

That's really nice. I like the armor and the staff, but I suggest doing something with the head.

I already gave him the evil mastermind scarf, I like the head the way it is.

I'm back!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users