New Hero Factory "Webisode"

"Bulk smash!" Seriously, Bulk? Anyways, the episode felt quite rushed in my opinion. Also, I thought Heroes can't function without their Cores. How do "blank" Heroes even work?

I think they get remote signals rather than acting sapiently, as shown when Surge could just press a button and turn them off. Basically, instead of having a consciousness, special powers, etc, they are commanded by remote control to just blindly Zerg Rush the heroes. Anyways, the brains are actually really creepy when you think about it. It parasitically attaches itself to you, mutates you, removes your brain, and takes its place. And they didn't clearly show the transformation, instead cocooning the victim in his element, implying that something very disturbing is happening.

aouROFb.png

* Who else was expecting some medieval world for the setting?

* I thought Breez had a 4.0 version, why'd they knock her back to 2.0?

* I'm not one for shipping but I'm surprised Breez/Surge isn't already a thing.

* That dragon set is gonna eat some wallets.

* Good to see Rocka's been catching the A-Team reruns. (Personally I call him Leo Rocka.)

Edited by Aaron Nuva

So many Bionicle ideas...We were all wrong, we tought the Brains were Kraata, but it seems now they're actually Krana.

It's clear that they're running out of ideas. This was so 2002 Bionicle. It even had an Exo-Toa reboot, for crying out loud! And a fight between a hero and a possessed hero. Hmm, where in 2002 did we see that before...?

Exactly my idea when watching this episode.First we had the infected spikes(kanohi) now a swarm of brain(krana) controlled beasts, so I look forward to see the elite brain controlled beasts in the winter(2014) and the big boss in the summer(2014) :) Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

Seriously, LEGO? This video isn't even 240p. We're in 2013, I think 480p or even 360p really isn't too much to expect for a video. >.<Still have to finish watching it. It seems quite rushed, but the music and animation are very nice, from what can be seen at the small size. Pleasantly surprised the video was uploaded in other languages besides English, particularly German which is the one I have checked. With that awful website, I really didn't expect them to spend the money and resources to do that.EDIT: Just finished watching. Not my favourite episode, but still a very nice watch. :)-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

They changed Furno's VA to Josh Keaton. Spider Furno much?

Also know as The Green Lantern of Makuhero City and he's bike is a Robot In Disguise.

Now that you mention it, I forgot about that LEGO Green Lantern set.

The Master of Tediosness

Seriously, LEGO? This video isn't even 240p. We're in 2013, I think 480p or even 360p really isn't too much to expect for a video.

It actually made me slightly nostalgic for watching videos on the internet from the late 90s. All it needed was incessant buffering.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Seriously, LEGO? This video isn't even 240p. We're in 2013, I think 480p or even 360p really isn't too much to expect for a video.

It actually made me slightly nostalgic for watching videos on the internet from the late 90s. All it needed was incessant buffering.

I may have felt nostalgic if a pop-up had appeared and the QuickTime Player had loaded. :P-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^