• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Karzahni's Blades

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Toa Makao

Toa Makao
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 319 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 10 2013 - 09:01 AM

Remember those Takadox knives on Karzahni? I always wondered why they were there, and what they were supposed to be. Anybody know?

Posted Image
Last of the Matoran Universe (please read and review)

#2 Offline LordofBionicles

LordofBionicles
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 569 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 10 2013 - 09:16 AM

I guess they are just part of his armor, I don´t think they move so they are just there to look cool  :D

#3 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 10 2013 - 09:18 AM

I think they are supposed to despict his mutated nature.

I'm back!

#4 Offline Makuta Matata

Makuta Matata
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,365 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 10 2013 - 10:52 AM

Yeah, I think they were just mean to be spikes on his armor to show that he had been mutated by the mutagen into a form similar to the Barraki.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#5 Offline The_Didact

The_Didact
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 266 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 10 2013 - 11:05 AM

I think it's just part of his armor, mutated by the Pit Mutagen.

Posted Image

#6 Offline Gengar

Gengar
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,015 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 10 2013 - 11:15 AM

I think it's just part of his mutation.

#7 Offline -Jaller-

-Jaller-
  • Members
  • Toa

• 163 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 12:20 AM

It was probly ment to shown just how odd the pit's mutating ability could get. I think it is just for design purpose.

LONG

LIVE

BIONICLE

:huna:  :matatu:  :mahiki:  :rau:  :komau:  :ruru: 

#8 Offline Toa Makao

Toa Makao
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 319 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2013 - 03:23 PM

I guess they are just part of his armor, I don´t think they move so they are just there to look cool  :D

They do move. My first guess was knives or something, but it seemed strange for a feature like that to not be mentioned.

Posted Image
Last of the Matoran Universe (please read and review)

#9 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 431 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2013 - 06:37 PM

I always thought it was part of something that had him chained up. I thought this since he had chains and he looked like he broke out.

Edited by AdaptingChaos, Mar 21 2013 - 06:37 PM.

#10 Offline Meta-Mind

Meta-Mind
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 471 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 01:23 PM

I always thought it was part of something that had him chained up. I thought this since he had chains and he looked like he broke out.

Nope, those chains are Karzahnii's weapons. They're ridiculously strong, and can catch on fire underwater for no apparent reason. Oh, and Lesovikk broke one with his bare hands.But yeah, they were most likely asthetic touches to show his mutation. Think of the spikes on Takadox, just bigger.

Edited by Meta-Mind, Mar 23 2013 - 01:23 PM.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades. It's good for self-defense if you're attacked by something big.

BZPRPG Profiles

#11 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 431 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 04:11 PM

Nope, those chains are Karzahnii's weapons. They're ridiculously strong, and can catch on fire underwater for no apparent reason. Oh, and Lesovikk broke one with his bare hands.But yeah, they were most likely asthetic touches to show his mutation. Think of the spikes on Takadox, just bigger.

Oh I see, thanks for clearing that up :)

#12 Offline boston100

boston100
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 359 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 14 2013 - 07:06 PM

mutatinon?

i dont really know.

wearewaiting.gif

As long as there is one bionicle fan out there there is still hope for bionicle to return. Keep faith. Bionicle is amazing. 

#13 Offline Rooster Nui

Rooster Nui
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 228 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 19 2013 - 07:16 AM

They are weapons that are part of his body after his Mutation into Mahri Nui.

#14 Offline darkslizer

darkslizer
  • Members
  • Toa

• 158 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 19 2013 - 07:09 PM

I think we have come to the conclusion that the blades were part of his mutation. However, I believe that they were supposed to serve some sort of functional purpose that we may never know of. Perhaps they are supposed to operate like an insect's mandibles? I always thought something of the sort. Whether Karzahni realized their ability to move, assuming it exists, is yet to be seen. Thanks, though. I have been wondering why no one has posted about this. It seems to be a prominent topic in other places involving Bionicle.

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply.                Create.                  Consume.

#15 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,885 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 20 2013 - 11:32 AM

I have been wondering why no one has posted about this. It seems to be a prominent topic in other places involving Bionicle.

Haha, really? This is the first time I've seen it mentioned anywhere. :lol:

#16 Offline Technus19

Technus19
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 20 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 25 2013 - 01:25 AM

Kinda seems like pincers like the barraki but instead of being on his face its on his torso.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users