• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Black Six: The Mighty Admin

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 22-October 12
  • 1,306 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 10 2013 - 12:47 PM

I decided to make for any staff a Bionicle version.I decided to start with the Master Himself: Black Six Posted Image

(Click the picture)

Galler(when public): http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=517208

C&C&Cookies are appreciated.Also after this I'm making Bonesii, who next?

Edited by Dual Matrix, Mar 11 2013 - 12:08 PM.

I'm back!

#2 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 13-February 09
  • 590 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 10 2013 - 02:56 PM

You really need to brush up on your photography skills, dude. I see some interesting design aspects used in your MOC, but the photos don't quite do it justice. I like how you use the 2010 leg shell for armoring the back of the neck, giving a "collar" look which is quite cool. And the use of the Skrall helmets for leg armoring is creative. But the left hand, imo, looks a bit rushed and sort of slapped together, so maybe work on that a bit? Keep on trying, and don't be afraid to experiment with new techniques, and you'll definitely get there :D

:tohu:

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#3 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 22-October 12
  • 1,306 posts

Posted Mar 10 2013 - 03:34 PM

Thanks dude, yeah I know my ipod isn't the best camera, I'll try to get good pictures tomorrow.I know about the left hand but found no other way to make B6s Blue "Fire" and it was like the very last thing I made for this guy so I was getting a bit inpatient. Thanks the "collar"(I know the name now thanks) was an idea i found out just looking at my pieces bin and seing a head lying in that piece and so I based the whole mic on it. Indeed I love experementing with Masks as Armor, I already used two Avohkii as shoulder pads in "Bossman" and an Olmak as chestplate in "Golden Guy" and when I saw those skrall heads, I had no other choise than to use them.

I'm back!

#4 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,543 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 10 2013 - 06:53 PM

I can see the skrall heads which is indeed, nice. The blue fire thing could be revamped if only Surge came on shelves right now.

Coming soon

A new adventure begins

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#5 Offline Gengar

Gengar
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 16-February 13
  • 2,212 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 10 2013 - 07:01 PM

That was, well interesting. Like, to see someone make MOCs of staff members. I like the fire thing in his hands, and the armor or whatever you call it. Wait until he gets here.

#6 Offline Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lord of the Dancing Fikou

• 08-January 07
  • 3,362 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 11 2013 - 04:24 AM

Well from what i tell this is pretty amazing. the legs seem like something that would belong tp a staff and i am not sure if then blue thing is a crown or suppose to be flames. the head does seem a bit odd but it is still amazing

Hopefully black six himself will male an appearance

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

"Nightmares cease to exist when you come to the realization that even they can be an escape from the horrors of reality."

#7 Offline Windblazer

Windblazer
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 08-April 06
  • 938 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 11 2013 - 09:07 AM

Them's some pretty nice legs, what with the spiky kneepads, and the torso looks pretty sturdy.  I especially like the use of olda/nuva feet as biceps/arm armor, and the overall construction of the arms.  The only part that seems lacking is the flame, but there's not much to be done about it.  It just seems thin and out of place compared to how beefy the rest of him is.

Overall no hood out of 10.

:P

:P :P :P

Oh how I've missed the disembodied yellow head eating a piece of bacon~

#8 Offline Dapper-Sama

Dapper-Sama
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 03-December 12
  • 458 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 11 2013 - 09:40 AM

Preety good. Not much else to say. 'Cept, his avatar wears a hood of some kind, if I remember correctly.

Morally unambiguous.

#9 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 22-October 12
  • 1,306 posts

Posted Mar 11 2013 - 12:08 PM

As promised I uploaded better pictures

I'm back!

#10 Offline Clue: The Traitor

Clue: The Traitor
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 23-March 13
  • 31 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 23 2013 - 10:21 AM

It's really nice. Except it would look better if you put something like those helmet things from the 2.0 sets.

clue.png The one who hunts your soul.             

#11 Offline Damaracx Caratas Xarian

Damaracx Caratas Xarian
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 08-November 11
  • 2,025 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 24 2013 - 12:54 PM

[color=#ff0000;]I aways did think [/color]Black 6 [color=#ff0000;]would look good with a black, white, and blue colorsheme.[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]Nice job.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]@Vox:  That would be cool if[/color] B6 [color=#ff0000;]made an appearence.[/color]

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users