The eminem of Bionicle unleashes the power

toa electro

Danny and swift created a rap song I believe or just a song and they were the dudes who were in the Bionicle unleahed van tour that's all I know, I was wondering I h guys had some info and a place where I can find thier songs ? I've always just wanted to hear it

Why were they deleted?

BZPower had them for a download for a couple of days. Not two days later Swift and Danny told them to remove the links, which makes you wonder why they bothered making the stupid things the first place.

ahahah oh my mata nui !! XD does anyone have the links downloaded by chance? and never deleted them form thier computor?

may be they were asked by lego to remove thier songs

Why were they deleted?

BZPower had them for a download for a couple of days. Not two days later Swift and Danny told them to remove the links, which makes you wonder why they bothered making the stupid things the first place.

ahahah oh my mata nui !! XD does anyone have the links downloaded by chance? and never deleted them form thier computor?

may be they were asked by lego to remove thier songs

Wow, if anyone had them all the way from 2002, that'd be a miracle.

I think Swift and Danny were both embarrassed that they'd done songs for Lego, which again makes me wonder why they bothered making them.