• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Flo Rivers

hero factory mermaid

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Offline cyan-king

cyan-king
  • Members
  • Toa

• 173 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 11 2013 - 03:18 AM

story coming soon http://farm9.staticf...7fd6efa07_b.jpghttp://farm9.staticf...0cd75ac60_b.jpghttp://farm9.staticf...71f1c4762_b.jpghttp://farm9.staticf...8be89ae29_b.jpghttp://farm9.staticf...5b0967592_b.jpg

[color=#b22222;]Edit: So yeah gotta watch pic size in BBC; please keep them to 640x640 pixels and 100 kB. Linked![/color]

[color=#b22222;]-Wind-[/color]

Edited by -Windrider-, Mar 11 2013 - 03:03 PM.

#2 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,116 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 11 2013 - 04:18 AM

wow i love ythe way the body flows so easily. the blue and green works wonder, and the round armor pieces look great. i must ask is it like a naga or a mermaid?

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.

#3 Offline cyan-king

cyan-king
  • Members
  • Toa

• 173 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 11 2013 - 08:14 AM

wow i love ythe way the body flows so easily. the blue and green works wonder, and the round armor pieces look great. i must ask is it like a naga or a mermaid?

oi, its a mermaid, and thanks for the comment. :D

#4 Online Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 546 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 11 2013 - 10:57 AM

I believe Kiina's head would've worked wonders with your design. And are those parts painted? I don't recall seeing that helmet in that color before. Swell job on the MOC btw. But what I don't understand is why there would be a mermaid for a hero in the first place :P:tohu:

Recent MOC's:      Naval Commander Jaldamir    Sevla II    Octharius v The Chimera    Voxumo: The Shadow of Reality

Here are my current PBZP's.  (Note: PBZP topics are mostly* dead. DON'T REVIVE!!!)

Completed In Progress             < A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  Lii  M  N  O   Q  R  S  T  U  V  Vii  W  X  Y  Z >          

#5 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,538 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 11 2013 - 11:19 AM

Darksidersz: That helmet came with the Dropship set in the first year of Hero Factory.

cyan-king: The looks fantastic, I don't see anything wrong. I can see that you did blend in the blue and green in there so that's nice.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#6 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,946 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 11 2013 - 05:27 PM

Never seen a mermaid MOC before. The blades go well with it, and so does the colors.

#7 Offline cyan-king

cyan-king
  • Members
  • Toa

• 173 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 11 2013 - 06:32 PM

I believe Kiina's head would've worked wonders with your design. And are those parts painted? I don't recall seeing that helmet in that color before. Swell job on the MOC btw. But what I don't understand is why there would be a mermaid for a hero in the first place :P :tohu:

eeeeh, noooo, the kiina head is dark blue...and maybe she's an underwater hero that got her lower body damaged, so they replaced it with a tail?

Darksidersz: That helmet came with the Dropship set in the first year of Hero Factory.

cyan-king: The looks fantastic, I don't see anything wrong. I can see that you did blend in the blue and green in there so that's nice.

thanks man. <:'D

Never seen a mermaid MOC before. The blades go well with it, and so does the colors.

thanks maaaaaan

#8 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,726 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 12 2013 - 06:07 AM

Hey, didn't expect to see this hear. Neat MOC, Cyan. Too bad the Mantax claws and ExoForce robot arms don't yet come in lime or blue, although the silver accents actually look kinda good here.

BIONICLE HITMAN XI: WORLDSHAKER
Experience the third game of the Codebreaker/Corpsetaker trilogy!
Click the link above to check it out! Signups are now open!

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#9 Offline ShadowWolfHount

ShadowWolfHount
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 633 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 03:54 PM

This look really good, the body look great and easy. The tali look amazing, it fit with the MOC and same with the color.

image.php?u=47115&dateline=1334913320

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui: 
Flickr 10.gif MOCpages 10.gif Youtube

#10 Offline torchdude99

torchdude99
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 5 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 08:31 PM

If you don't mind me asking, I would love to know how you were able to make the tail fin?

#11 Offline cyan-king

cyan-king
  • Members
  • Toa

• 173 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 01:25 AM

If you don't mind me asking, I would love to know how you were able to make the tail fin?

maaaan, its just two mantax claws on a hand connector

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users