wow i love ythe way the body flows so easily. the blue and green works wonder, and the round armor pieces look great. i must ask is it like a naga or a mermaid?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I believe Kiina's head would've worked wonders with your design. And are those parts painted? I don't recall seeing that helmet in that color before. Swell job on the MOC btw. But what I don't understand is why there would be a mermaid for a hero in the first place :P:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

I believe Kiina's head would've worked wonders with your design. And are those parts painted? I don't recall seeing that helmet in that color before. Swell job on the MOC btw. But what I don't understand is why there would be a mermaid for a hero in the first place :P :tohu:

eeeeh, noooo, the kiina head is dark blue...and maybe she's an underwater hero that got her lower body damaged, so they replaced it with a tail?

Darksidersz: That helmet came with the Dropship set in the first year of Hero Factory.

cyan-king: The looks fantastic, I don't see anything wrong. I can see that you did blend in the blue and green in there so that's nice.

thanks man. <:'D

Never seen a mermaid MOC before. The blades go well with it, and so does the colors.

thanks maaaaaan

Hey, didn't expect to see this hear. Neat MOC, Cyan. Too bad the Mantax claws and ExoForce robot arms don't yet come in lime or blue, although the silver accents actually look kinda good here.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits