Most Kra-Toran mutations were caused by Mutran and not cured by the Klakk. When they got to Metru Nui, I remember something about their changes being reversed, but some didn't want them reversed. Vican was because he willingly became a Kra-Toran and carried his mutations as a badge of shame, and Gavla because the first time she ever fit in was as a Kra-Toran. Everyone else was fixed in Metru-Nui, but not by a Klakk scream.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Most Kra-Toran mutations were caused by Mutran and not cured by the Klakk. When they got to Metru Nui, I remember something about their changes being reversed, but some didn't want them reversed. Vican was because he willingly became a Kra-Toran and carried his mutations as a badge of shame, and Gavla because the first time she ever fit in was as a Kra-Toran. Everyone else was fixed in Metru-Nui, but not by a Klakk scream.

Ok I see, but since some of the Kra-toran (such as Kirop) were not mutated by mutran but drained by a shadow leech, would they revert back?

picasion.com c4ba807b638d12d03dd390658f770e50

TANNOHK-KAL FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In a world filled with peace,

one shadow will spark a war

My epic, Shadow Destiny: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=10089

Ok I see, but since some of the Kra-toran (such as Kirop) were not mutated by mutran but drained by a shadow leech, would they revert back?

All Matoran drained by a Shadow Leech, which didn't alter forms. The only Av-Toran that I remember that was mutated by a Shadow Leech was Gavla in one of the comics, and that was because the drawer didn't have a model of her pre-mutation. All of the Kra-Toran were mutated by Mutran. Any time a Matoran was mutated by the Leech was a mistake.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

I think that a few different opinions are right... perhaps they weren't cured initially in Metru Nui, but were restored "off-screen" indirectly by the Ignika?... or something like that. :P

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I always wondered about the fate of shadow Matoran/Rahi combination. But anyway, I digress

I would doubt that the Ignika would be able to revert Mutran's mutations as the conversion was about pit mutagun, but I guess through mechanical rebuild can revert at least some of them like the claws and teeth?

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

Ummm, the leech did alter them. In the prologue of Shadows in the Sky Gavla was normal before her light was drained but "went batty" (sorry, couldn't help myself :P ) right after the drain.

That was because the drawer of the comic didn't have a model of Gavla pre-mutation to work with. This was explained somewhere, but I forget where,

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Ummm, the leech did alter them. In the prologue of Shadows in the Sky Gavla was normal before her light was drained but "went batty" (sorry, couldn't help myself :P ) right after the drain.

That was because the drawer of the comic didn't have a model of Gavla pre-mutation to work with. This was explained somewhere, but I forget where,

But that happened in the novel too...

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

But that happened in the novel too...
Greg stated that it was artistic license in the novel, I believe.Point is, the Matoran were mutated by Mutran separately, after their light was drained. The light being drained did not cure their mutation, though I seem to recall reading somewhere that most were rebuilt in Metru Nui.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...