Selling a huge lot of Bionicle sets and HF sets

TheFMAlchemist63

How this will work:

I am basing the price off of what I originally payed (or what the original set price would be). I am willing to discuss however. Tell me if you’d like it completely disassembled or partially disassembled (what most of them are now) I will tape up the box after ensuring I’m sending you a complete set with everything it came with initially Message me your address and I will tell you what shipping will be with or without a tracking number I will only ship after receiving payment

Why am I selling?

I got into Bionicle late in the game, around 2007 where 06 sets were on clearance. Since then, I've been buying pretty much every set. The sets mentioned below only make up a little less than half of my collection. Unfortunately, my parents refuse to believe that a junior in college should still hold onto their 'childhood interests' and are forcing me to either keep them either in storage or figure something else out. I wholeheartedly do not want all the sets that made up my childhood​ to be collecting dust in the basement and more so the trash. I am trying to sell all of the sets listed below because of space, parents, and the fact that they'll go to a better home than I can provide.

Prices listed are what I originally paid for them and that's what I'd prefer to sell them for.

Sets for Sale:

• http://imgur.com/a/3dsFs#0 for all the pictures (missing Brutaka and Axonn in the pictures)
  • Barraki Carapar - $10
  • Barraki Eehlek - $10
  • Barraki Mantax - $10
  • Barraki Pridak - $10
  • Barraki Takadox - $10
  • Glatorian Buddy Atakus - $7
  • Glatorian Buddy Berix - $7
  • Glatorian Buddy Raanu - $7
  • Glatorian Buddy Tarduk - $7
  • Glatorian Buddy Zesk - $7
  • Glatorian Fero & Skirmix - $20
  • Glatorian Gresh - $13
  • Glatorian Kiina - $13
  • Glatorian Malum - $13
  • Glatorian Strakk - $13
  • Glatorian Tarix - $13
  • Glatorian Tuma - $20
  • Glatorian Vorox - $13
  • HF Rocka XL - $25
  • Inika Axonn - $20
  • Inika Brutaka - $20
  • Inika Hewkii (includes all zamors, but is missing the chain to connect his sword to him) - $10
  • Iruini (Improper mask) - $9
  • Mahri Defilak - $5
  • Mahri Dekar - $5
  • Mahri Gadunka - $20
  • Mahri Lesovikk - $10 as it just contains the ride
  • Mahri Morak - $5
  • Mahri Thulox - $5
  • Mistika Bitil - $13
  • Mistika Gorast - $13
  • Mistika Krika - $13
  • Mistika Onua - $13
  • Mistika Tahu x2 - $13
  • Mistika Vultraz - $20
  • Phantoka Buddy Gavla - $7
  • Phantoka Buddy Kirop - $7
  • Phantoka Buddy Photok - $7
  • Phantoka Buddy Radiak - $7
  • Phantoka Buddy Solek - $7
  • Phantoka Buddy Tanma x2 - $7 each
  • Phantoka Chirox - $13
  • Phantoka Jetrax T6 - $50
  • Phantoka Lewa x2 - $13 each
  • Phantoka Mazeka - $30
  • Phantoka Pohatu - $13
  • Phantoka Rockoh T3 - $40
  • Phantoka Vamprah - $13
  • Phantoka/Mistika Takanuva - $30
  • Piraka Reidak (no box, no instruction manual) - $9 but I'll settle with $7
  • Quad Bike Technic Set from 06 - $20

Note: If you're looking for the era, I tried to include Phantoka, Mistika, etc. in front of all the names.

Thank you for reading.

EDIT: MAJOR OVERHAUL on the list

EDIT 2: I ALPHABETIZED IT!!!!

HELD (denoted by the red text):

SOLD:

• Gelu, Metus, Inika Hewkii w/ chain to amanda113122
  • Makuta Icarax to amanda113122
  • Toa Norik to Jaller1234567890
  • Nocturn to Bfahome
  • Karzahni and Radiak to Electric Turahk
  • Mutan/Vican, Ignika, Antroz, Lesovikk, and Ackar to someone on Reddit

Edited by TheFMAlchemist63
wearewaiting.gif

The World Will Tell You Who You Are Until You Tell The World

Niente è vero, tutto è permesso

La shay' haqiqah, koulo shay' moumkin

Don’t judge me until you know me, don’t underestimate me until you challenge me, and don’t talk about me until you’ve talked to me

Those who are heartless once cared too much

How much for the Makuta Icarax, Gelu, Metus, and Hewkii set?

I have someone on Reddit thinking about the M. Icarax for ~25$ without shipping (base price was apparently $13 in the US, eBay has it for $35-50). If you can offer a better price it will be yours.

Gelu was originally 13$, eBay has it for about $20-30, so I'd say about 18$ w/o shipping

Metus was originally $7, eBay has it for around $10 it seems, so I'd say about 8.50$ w/o shipping.

Hewkii (might be missing the chain, lightsword works) was originally $10, eBay has it for $16-20, I'd say 15$ if it has the chain, if not, $13.

wearewaiting.gif

Don’t judge me until you know me, don’t underestimate me until you challenge me, and don’t talk about me until you’ve talked to me

Hi, I am interested in karzahni, and all of your agori but the green one, along with all the Karda Nui Matoran but Tanma and Kirop, how much for those? Here is my official wants list, which of these do you have?

Out of all of these sets, which do you have, and how much for all of them?

20058762 Toa Iruini20078922 Gadunka

Karzahni (I already have him, but i would like another)

20088945 Solek8946 Photok8947 Radiak8948 Gavla20098972 Atakus8973 Raanu8975 Berix8976 Metus8977 Zesk20012 Click20107136 Skrall7137 Piraka

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

I have someone on Reddit thinking about the M. Icarax for ~25$ without shipping (base price was apparently $13 in the US, eBay has it for $35-50). If you can offer a better price it will be yours.

Gelu was originally 13$, eBay has it for about $20-30, so I'd say about 18$ w/o shipping

Metus was originally $7, eBay has it for around $10 it seems, so I'd say about 8.50$ w/o shipping.

Hewkii (might be missing the chain, lightsword works) was originally $10, eBay has it for $16-20, I'd say 15$ if it has the chain, if not, $13.

Well, I can't think of a better offer for your Makuta Icarax set. But, I'm still interested with the other three sets. ^_^

:n: :e: :v: :e: :r: :f: :m_o: :r: :g: :m_o: :t: :t: :e: :n: :a: :n: :m_d: :w: :i: :l: :l: :b: :e: :s: :t: :i: :l: :l: :r: :e: :m: :e: :m: :b: :e: :r: :i: :n: :m_o: :u: :r: :m: :e: :m: :m_o: :r: :i: :e: :s:. :l: :m_o: :n: :g: :l: :i: :v: :e: :b: :i: :m_o: :n: :i: :c: :l: :e:! *

(*Never forgotten and will be still remember in our memories. Long live Bionicle!)

Hi, I am interested in karzahni, and all of your agori but the green one, along with all the Karda Nui Matoran but Tanma and Kirop, how much for those? Here is my official wants list, which of these do you have?

Out of all of these sets, which do you have, and how much for all of them?

20058762 Toa Iruini20078922 Gadunka

Karzahni (I already have him, but i would like another)

20088945 Solek8946 Photok8947 Radiak8948 Gavla20098972 Atakus8973 Raanu8975 Berix8976 Metus8977 Zesk20012 Click20107136 Skrall7137 Piraka

All I have is above in the post. But to make it easier:

20058762 Toa Iruini Original Price (OP) = $9, eBay = 10-16$, however I only have one spinner and one puller. Therefore I say around 13$20078922 Gadunka OP = 20$, eBay = 40-65$, I'd say about 35$

Karzahni (I already have him, but i would like another) OP = 40$, eBay = 70-100$, I'd say about 55$ (I was about to say 65$ but you already have one so it seemed pretty cruel)

20088945 Solek OP for all of the 08 buddies you want = $7, eBay = ouch, 30-70$. I'll sell all 4 for 35$, individually it'd probably be 11 or 12$8946 Photok8947 Radiak8948 Gavla20098972 Atakus OP for all up to Click (not a brickmaster subscriber) = $7, eBay = 15-40$, I'll sell all 5 for 45$, individually it'd probably be 10 or 11$.8973 Raanu8975 Berix8976 Metus8977 Zesk20012 Click Dont have20107136 Skrall Pretty sure skrall was in 09 but if this is the stars, I dont have those.7137 Piraka

Hope those sound fair. I try to find a middle point between what eBay has and what I originally paid. All of these prices are WITHOUT shipping.

Well, I can't think of a better offer for your Makuta Icarax set. But, I'm still interested with the other three sets. ^_^

Then I guess it just goes to whoever buys first. They are now in italics. Message me your address if you would like to know how much shipping will be.

wearewaiting.gif

How much for Vezon, Brutaka, and Axonn? I already have them but I would like to see around how much it would cost because I want more mocing pieces :)

Vezon & Fenrakk = Original Price (OP) = 30$, eBay = 65-100$, I'd say about 55 or 60$ depending

Brutaka = OP = 20$, eBay = 60-140$, I'd say about 50$

Axonn = OP = 20$, eBay = 65-100$, I'd say about 50$ as well.

Since all 3 go together in that combiner set, all 3 for 130$

wearewaiting.gif

How much for Vezon, Brutaka, and Axonn? I already have them but I would like to see around how much it would cost because I want more mocing pieces :)

Vezon & Fenrakk = Original Price (OP) = 30$, eBay = 65-100$, I'd say about 55 or 60$ depending

Oh alright not so intrested, but thanks for the info! :D

Sorry if the prices were too high. I try to find a middle point between what the OP was and what eBay is offering.

wearewaiting.gif

By the way, did you know your Toa Iruini set has the wrong mask?

Now I do. Got them for free off a friend so I can't complain. Thanks for letting me know though.

wearewaiting.gif

Sorry if the prices were too high. I try to find a middle point between what the OP was and what eBay is offering.

No dont worry about it :)

Would you be willing to negotiate on the prices?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Would you be willing to negotiate on the prices?

On what sets? I am willing to negotiate on any prices I offer. Keep in mind I base it off of the original price I paid for it and offer something that is in the middle from that and what eBay ranges in.

wearewaiting.gif

Most sets lose half of their value after they have been opened, it's sad but true, i've been collecting sets since 2001. I myself have seen gadunka go on ebay and on here for around 12.00. what kind of prices would you give me on the sets i listed earlier?

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Most sets lose half of their value after they have been opened, it's sad but true, i've been collecting sets since 2001. I myself have seen gadunka go on ebay and on here for around 12.00. what kind of prices would you give me on the sets i listed earlier?

I understand that as well, I try to find eBay listings that say the figure is in great condition, has all the pieces, box, and instructions. I also am aware that listings change daily, bids, etc. so I try to also look at listings that have 0-2 bids on them. I also felt that due to Bionicle being over I figured rarity would come in but I guess not yet. I believe that someone on here could have sold Gadunka for 12, but I cannot find a single eBay listing that has him for under 25. That being said, I'd probably sell it for the 20$ I had originally paid.

20058762 Toa Iruini Original Price (OP) = $9, eBay = 10-16$, however I only have one spinner and one puller. Therefore I say around 13$

New Offer (NO <-- Poor acronym choice I guess) = 10$20078922 Gadunka OP = 20$, eBay = 40-65$, I'd say about 35$ NO = $20

Karzahni (I already have him, but i would like another) OP = 40$, eBay = 70-100$, I'd say about 55$ (I was about to say 65$ but you already have one so it seemed pretty cruel) NO = 40$

20088945 Solek OP for all of the 08 buddies you want = $7, eBay = ouch, 30-70$. I'll sell all 4 for 35$, individually it'd probably be 11 or 12$ NO = All for 25$8946 Photok8947 Radiak8948 Gavla20098972 Atakus OP for all up to Click (not a brickmaster subscriber) = $7, eBay = 15-40$, I'll sell all 5 for 45$, individually it'd probably be 10 or 11$. NO = All for (jeez, why'd I say 45?) 28$8973 Raanu8975 Berix8976 Metus8977 Zesk20012 Click Dont have20107136 Skrall Pretty sure skrall was in 09 but if this is the stars, I dont have those.

wearewaiting.gif

i will take the hero factory figurers stringer bulk how much to 51108

Just to let you know, it is HF 1.0, if that is still ok. The original price I paid was OP 8 , eBay has it for 9-15$, so I'd say 8 without shipping. Total price would be: 8+5.80 = 13.80

EDIT: Didn't realize you wanted both Stringer and Bulk. Stringer would be in the same position for 8. So how about the total just becomes 21 even for both WITH shipping.

I'm interested in Vezon & Fenrakk, and a few of your spare parts. Your price?

Which spare parts?

Vezon & Fenrakk's original price was 30$, eBay has it for 65-100$, I'd go with 35$ without shipping.

wearewaiting.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Added Axonn and Brutaka back to the list

wearewaiting.gif

How much would you want for your Toa Norik?

I originally paid 9$ for it, so I guess that's what I'll ask for it without shipping.

wearewaiting.gif

I will inform you now that I do not have a box or instruction manual for Norik. Shipping will be 5.80 therefore bringing the total price to 14.80$

wearewaiting.gif

All sets held by Mask Collector and alanburrisman73 have been taken off the hold list due to no activity.

wearewaiting.gif

Got the Glatorian Gelu, Agori Metus, and Toa Inika Hewkii sets yesterday. :D Fast shipping (took only three days for them to arrive over here) and they were carefully packed. ^_^

I would give the seller a rating of :6: (6) stars :thumbsup:

:n: :e: :v: :e: :r: :f: :m_o: :r: :g: :m_o: :t: :t: :e: :n: :a: :n: :m_d: :w: :i: :l: :l: :b: :e: :s: :t: :i: :l: :l: :r: :e: :m: :e: :m: :b: :e: :r: :i: :n: :m_o: :u: :r: :m: :e: :m: :m_o: :r: :i: :e: :s:. :l: :m_o: :n: :g: :l: :i: :v: :e: :b: :i: :m_o: :n: :i: :c: :l: :e:! *

(*Never forgotten and will be still remember in our memories. Long live Bionicle!)

Got the Glatorian Gelu, Agori Metus, and Toa Inika Hewkii sets yesterday. :D Fast shipping (took only three days for them to arrive over here) and they were carefully packed. ^_^

I would give the seller a rating of :6: (6) stars :thumbsup:

Thank you! Such a shipping pro :D

wearewaiting.gif

Edited the list and sets being held

wearewaiting.gif

Edited the set list, held, and sold list again

wearewaiting.gif

• 2 weeks later...

List edited again

wearewaiting.gif

List edited yet again

wearewaiting.gif

Curious as to whether we can reach an agreement for a large purchase.I'm interested in:

2006 Quad bike

Lesovikk (with vehicle)

Fero & SkirmixAll the BarrakiAll the Glatorian (including Tuma)

I'm also interested in a complete Toa Iruini, but I noticed there's a few things that are listed multiple times, and that includes him listed once without the right mask.signature.png

signature.png

Curious as to whether we can reach an agreement for a large purchase.I'm interested in:

2006 Quad bike

Lesovikk (with vehicle)

Fero & SkirmixAll the BarrakiAll the Glatorian (including Tuma)

I'm also interested in a complete Toa Iruini, but I noticed there's a few things that are listed multiple times, and that includes him listed once without the right mask.

Hahah wow, all this time of editing that list I didn't realize the double names. Are there any other besides Iruini?

Iruini does not have the right mask, the green spinner, container/instructions (but I can print some out)

Original Price - OP

Quad Bike OP = 20 but I'll setlle for 15$ since I never used it at all

Lesovikk w/ Vehicle OP = 20$

Fero & Skirmix OP = 20$

The Barraki individual OP = 10$

Glatorian, can you specify what you mean by all Glatorian? Like Ackar and Friends or like every set under the Glatorian name?

Tuma OP = 20$

wearewaiting.gif

Ok, MAJOR OVERHAUL done on the list, there should be no repeat names by accident or names of sets that were sold

wearewaiting.gif

Little late, but felt it worth sharing that I received my items very quickly and everything was in great condition. Thanks a ton. ^_^~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

Hey I was wondering if I could buy the entire collection minus the ones you already sold.

Wait...are you serious?

wearewaiting.gif