• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Bionicle Heroes Mask Design Competition

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 23-July 08
  • 3,073 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 12 2013 - 02:29 PM

Does anyone know where I could find the Skakdi face creator thing they used?(Screenshot)  The original website is offline, and I can't find a working one in the web archive.

imx_327053664.png

76561198040925391.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer

#2 Offline Captain Caboose

Captain Caboose
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,541 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 12 2013 - 02:34 PM

Those were some good times. Even though when I found the site, the competition had ended.

Sorry I don't know where i could find the site. All I know is that I was able to do that in the games website which I think is offline.

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#3 Offline Doorman

Doorman
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 22-October 11
  • 657 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 12 2013 - 02:34 PM

I guess you could try searching for it online, but I haven't seen this at all before. so I can't offer any ideas other than to search the web. if I find one and it's link-able, I'll link it here.

2qt8uwy.jpg

Here's a webcomic you might want to check out.

Like a cross between X-men and ghostbusters.

Except everyone is 12.

I played Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition. PM me if you do as well!

#4 Offline AdaptingChaos

AdaptingChaos
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 16-February 13
  • 473 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 12 2013 - 03:28 PM

Lol I miss this game! I remembered that I entered but didn't win the competition :(

I would try looking for it in some search engines, but it doesn't seem like you'll find one considering it was an active website just for the competition, maybe? But who knows? Il try looking for it as well :)

#5 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 05-February 03
  • 5,576 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Mar 12 2013 - 05:15 PM

Digital time

#6 Offline Gengar

Gengar
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 16-February 13
  • 2,149 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 12 2013 - 09:43 PM

Oh, those. I remember those. I suggest using a search engine, but then, Google can't always be reliable.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users