Best Bionicle Villains!

OK guys, I am curious as to who you guys think the best villains in Bionicle are/were?

To me, it's a tie between the Rahkshi and the Piraka. The Piraka were ballin, and unstoppable, which made them fun, but the Rahkshi were cool too. I loved em as a kid.

Knock Knock

Who's there

Hoff

Hoff who

Yes

^LOLZ

I liked you already for your avatar and your sig.

Anyways... as a kid I loved the Bohrok-Kal. But now, I look back, and think: Dang, the Bionicle community must have been outraged by these.

Edited by slifer3000

Knock Knock

Who's there

Hoff

Hoff who

Yes

Bohrok-Kal. Just so unique, in every way really.

Except for the fact that they were lazy copies of the last year's sets.

I'd say the best villain has to be Pridak. He's calm, clever, and absolutely brutal when he wants to be.

Just like me.

Storyline wise though, I think they were a pretty unique evolution of the Bohrok, particularly later once we knew the full purpose of the Bohrok.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Bohrok-Kal. Just so unique, in every way really.

Wait... is that a joke?

OT:Roodaka

I should've elaborated on that post. From a set point of view, they're not unique, but from a storyline point of view they were highly original. The Bohrok alone were incredibly unique, the Kal were an elite set, with a more fascinating purpose, and at the time their elements were new and exciting.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

I know, but unique? Original maybe, but I wouldnt call them unique

I'm guessing he means that they have heir own personalities, can talk, etc.

That, and at the time their powers were unique. Before them we didn't have electricity, gravity and all those powers.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

That, and at the time their powers were unique. Before them we didn't have electricity, gravity and all those powers.
Also don't forget they were the first canister villainq who could speak.

I'm back!

My personal favorite among the villains was Makuta Antroz. He was an absolutely diabolical character, rivaling Teridax in that manner. I am also a fan of Barraki, as they were more interesting than the Piraka, having a large spectrum of personality. The Piraka were little more than a pallet of evil evil evil, and the Rahkshi and Visorak, while formidable fighters, essentially had no personalities.

:akaku: X-Ray :akaku:

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."
- Ecclesiastes 4:12

Also don't forget they were the first canister villainq who could speak.

No i get what you're saying. They were the first of all Bionicle villains to do all this. I would call that original. But, although they could speak, they had no real characters or atleast memorable ones. So I just wouldnt call them unique is all.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

The piraka weren't really evil, in my opinion, they just wanted more power, like every self-respecting villain. For me, the best villain is clear- the "sons of makuta", the rahkshi! :evilbiggrin:

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Morbuzakh of course. It is a plant and it is a monster. Why esle can you ask for.

Eh. Idk. Maybe a personable villain. That'd be nice too.

Morbuzakh is personable. When was the last time you saw a talking, tentacular and possibly cynical plant living in a furnance who abduct people for fun? That, my friend, is genuinely an ingenious and unique vegetation.

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

I liked the Piraka a lot - fun personalities and powers - but the Rahkshi were cool too, probably because they didn't talk, so they could seem more genuinely malicious and intimidating rather than being snarky comic-book villains.

Set wise- yes, Rahi win. I got all of em :D

Morbuzakh of course. It is a plant and it is a monster. Why esle can you ask for.

Morbuzakh is personable. When was the last time you saw a talking, tentacular and possibly cynical plant living in a furnance who abduct people for fun? That, my friend, is genuinely an ingenious and unique vegetation.

He's not nearly as personable as a villain should be IMO.

Knock Knock

Who's there

Hoff

Hoff who

Yes

The Piraka are brutal, but other than Zaktaan, the other five are dense and clueless. Even Zaktaan doesn't have the bigger picture of everything and what becomes of them seemed like kind of a way to get rid of them before the series moved on. I'd have to read the books again, but off the top of my head I think Sidorahk would be #5 in my top 5 because of how evil and intimidating he is in the books between numbers 7-9. Roodaka would make #4 because she's so sexy and insane--plus Kathleen Barr makes a wicked evil laugh in the Web of Shadows movie. #3 would be Makuta Krika. At first he's evil, but then he turns around and confesses how much he regrets being evil. Producing a good reason for the reader to have sympathy for the character is a great way to get into your heart. #2 I'd say is Makuta Teridax. Sure he's not that intimidating in the films, but he's got a great back story and is awesome in the body of Maxilos. I'm not sure who would be my #1 best Bionicle villain, but I'll know when I read the books again.

He's not nearly as personable as a villain should be IMO.

(That was all sarcasm, shh!) :P

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

The Piraka are brutal, but other than Zaktaan, the other five are dense and clueless. Even Zaktaan doesn't have the bigger picture of everything and what becomes of them seemed like kind of a way to get rid of them before the series moved on. I'd have to read the books again, but off the top of my head I think Sidorahk would be #5 in my top 5 because of how evil and intimidating he is in the books between numbers 7-9. Roodaka would make #4 because she's so sexy and insane--plus Kathleen Barr makes a wicked evil laugh in the Web of Shadows movie. #3 would be Makuta Krika. At first he's evil, but then he turns around and confesses how much he regrets being evil. Producing a good reason for the reader to have sympathy for the character is a great way to get into your heart. #2 I'd say is Makuta Teridax. Sure he's not that intimidating in the films, but he's got a great back story and is awesome in the body of Maxilos. I'm not sure who would be my #1 best Bionicle villain, but I'll know when I read the books again.

I don't agree. I think all the Piraka are dangerous and intelligent.

Knock Knock

Who's there

Hoff

Hoff who

Yes

I don't agree. I think all the Piraka are dangerous and intelligent.

Well, it's on our own opinion.

The Dark Hunters almost came off as anti-heroes at times, or at least far less villainous than most villain teams. I'd have to say that the group with diverse characters as The Shadowed One, Nidhiki, Lariska, and, at one time or another, the Piraka and Roodaka would have to be my favorites. The Piraka alone were pretty interesting in their breed of megalomaniacal ruthlessness but all of the Dark Hunters are pretty cool in my book.