Cute Bionicle Avatars

CeeCee

So, um... as you can see Im a really good at drawing. In all seriousness though, I suck and these are meant to aswell. I just think they have a nice charm to them. Tell me what you think. These are NO LONGER in chronological order.

Ta-Koro:

BiI1u5rs.jpgE8FLY9Ps.jpgSCye4hXs.jpgfbYqpnCs.jpg7aSynoos.jpg

Le-Koro:

Z8TNqcjs.jpgbL6Qh7Cs.jpgnwTV5WYs.jpgh3wjpuvs.jpg

Po-Koro:

ZC5xhtUs.jpgcGL0SG6s.jpg8GbuExhs.jpg

Ga-Koro:

THXTOs7s.jpgkrrRtC9s.jpg

Ko-Koro:

OtoTUl4s.jpgeHxvJlns.jpgRDXmX8Fs.jpg0oo6r7os.jpg

Onu-Koro:

mRD03bXs.jpgTV3iIJws.jpg

Misc:

8g7O6Sps.jpgqiQoODms.jpgrKgZxt8s.jpgPxnngpjs.jpg

Karzahni:

E4nU934s.jpgp6iVDaTs.jpgIk8ToBts.jpg

(Yes abomination is meant to be spelled that way)

NEW: Fan Made section: If you want your fan made avs of this style to be shown, send them to me and Ill put them in this sections

Banana92: Nuhvok Va

photo-thumb-105267.jpg?_r=1363630678

NEW: Click on images for a larger image

Im sure there is more to come.

If you want an avatar of a character I have not done, then got ahead and let me know you want one done. If you want one that is already done, feel free to take it.

I think it would be nice to not take one that some one else is wearing as it gives every one a unique look. However, I dont want to make this in a shop so if you really like one someone else has, then feel free.

Edited by CeeCee

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Secretaries Office: 1) AVATAR LIST(Currently 14 people wear a Sam Av): A) Ta-Koro:

• [*]Tahu[Dual Matrix][*]Jaller[Jaller123456789][*]Vakama[Empty][*]Takua[Takua Dragonstar][*]Strack[strack]

B) Le-Koro:

• [*]Lewa Nuva[Empty][*]Kongu[Toa Leva][*]Tamaru[Empty][*]Iruini[Empty]

C) Po-Koro:

• [*]Hewkii[Empty][*]Hafu[bulik]

D) Ga-Koro:

• [*]Maku[Empty][*]Hahli[Empty]

E) Ko-Koro:

• [*]Kopeke[Kopekemaster][*]Kopaka[Commander CeeCee][*]Matoro[Toa Kranan: TOUAB][*]Nuju[Empty]

F) Onu-Koro:

• [*]Nuparu[Portalfig][*]Onepu[Empty]

G) Misc:

• [*]Vezon[TNT][*]Taips1[Taipu1][*]Old Kongu(Needs to be re-added)[Empty][*]Old Hahli(Needs to be re-added)[Empty][*]Old Matoro(Needs to be re-added)[Empty][*]Makuta[Hahli Husky][*]Kazin Nuva[Empty]

H) Karzahni:

• [*]The Demons[Empty][*]Abomanation[Tolerable Automation][*]Demon Jala[Empty][*]Demon Takua(Not in pictures above)[Empty]

I) Fan Made:

• [*]Nuvhok Va(By Banana92)[banana92]

2) REQUEST LIST:Names between [] mean who asked it, NOT who's eventually gonna wear the av. A) Current:

• [*]Ignika[The Forgotten One][*]Strack[strack]

B) On Hold:

• [*]Hapori Tohu[Dual Matrix][*]Avak[Taipu1]

C) Uncomfirmed:

• [*]None

D) Completed:

• [*]Teridax Vortex Form[Dual Matrix, Hahli Husky][*]Banner[Dual Matrix]

3) ADVERTISING AND RANDOM STUFF: A) Sigs & Banners If you like us, why not advertise us, just post a link in your sig or make it even better and use one of these perfectly drawn banners, to use those just copy the code below into your sig. kill_me2.png

[url=http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9000][img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Dual-Matrix/CeeCee-Drawnings/kill_me2.png][/url]

adv1.jpg

[url=http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9000][img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Dual-Matrix/CeeCee-Drawnings/adv1.jpg][/url]

B) Best Reply Evah(Thanks HH):

Hahahaha omigosh it's perfect. It's like new Makuta and old Makuta rolled into one. Thanks so much!!

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

These are pretty good - the-so-bad-its-good type, although they are charming. I especially liked the way you posed Matoro - that pose totally fits him. :) The Takua & Jaller one could use some improvement, however, as I can't tell where one character ends and the other begins, and the pencil mark in the upper-left corner is off-putting.

Edited by fishers64

These are pretty good - the-so-bad-its-good type, although they are charming. I especially liked the way you posed Matoro - that pose totally fits him. :) The Takua & Jaller one could use some improvement, however, as I can't tell where one character ends and the other begins, and the pencil mark in the upper-left corner is off-putting.

Thanks. Takua and Jaller were my first. Heres a larger image of them:

E4nU934.png

Edited by Commander CeeCee

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I can't believe you actually posted these. You also ruined the joke because the Vakama one isn't even that bad. He doesn't even look like he wants to eat my soul!

Still laughing at Jaller though. :P

To be fair I wanted Vakama so he had to be okay. But youre right, I should go back to my roots =P

They are good. Probly better than anything I could hope to draw. Jaller is the best out of your avatars.

XD

I agree. Jaller is awesome because hes drawn so badly.

Kopeke's mask is probably the best you've done so far. Same with the Chronicler's staff thing.

Yeah thanks man. The staff was just made up though. Just thought it would look cool. BTW, feel free to take one and you it if you like =P

I didn't even notice there was a topic for these. Very nice! :D

Hmm...Matoro or Vakama...

Are you saying which one is your favorite or do you want one?

Nah, just saying favorites. Although it would be nice to have one of these as an alternate.

fmstaticbanner1.jpg

Well thanks for telling me and thanks to Commander CeeCee for it.

Um... That Takua is more of a joke. I can do another better one some time if you'd like.
Why, the very reason we all love these av is due there perfect inperfectness. I must love the way you made the perfect inperfect hau for Tahu.

I'm back!

Well thanks for telling me and thanks to Commander CeeCee for it.

Um... That Takua is more of a joke. I can do another better one some time if you'd like.
Why, the very reason we all love these av is due there perfect inperfectness. I must love the way you made the perfect inperfect hau for Tahu.

True but that Takua is exceptionally bad. Some of the others I think look half decent,