Cute Bionicle Avatars

CeeCee

I'm so glad these have really caught on. Every time I see one it makes me smile. You're just doing your thing and people love it and that's incredible, man. They're instantly recognizable, too!

I see you're not shop, but is there any possible way I could make a weird request? I would absolutely love one of Makuta from the first MNOG ... like, just a big black scribble with black tentacles coming out of it, and red eyes somewhere in the middle, called "Gen 1 Makuta". This is kind of a detailed request, but I just can't get the image out of my head and I think it'd be perfect in your style. Not joking, either. It would be amazing.

Wow thats really warmed my heart :)

And yeah I do take requests. Although do you think it would be possible to geive me some sort of screen shot. I work better when I have something to... well... work with.

Thanks so much though. Really made my day.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

I've made some bannerskill_me2.png

[url=http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9000][img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Dual-Matrix/CeeCee-Drawnings/kill_me2.png][/url] 

adv1.jpg

[url=http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9000][img=http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Dual-Matrix/CeeCee-Drawnings/adv1.jpg][/url]
Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

Hey the second banner isn't working for me. There must be some sort of error or something.

Strange, can you see the picture?

Thanks for the feed back you two and thanks so much for the banners. BTW guys, if it wouldnt to much to cite me for your avs in your sigs and also link this thread then that would be awesome.

Or you can copy the banner code, they have a link implented in them.

I'm back!

feel free to have mine, no nuhvak nva isn't my favorite bionicle, but he is my favorite character from a project i'm working on ;)

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

I like your av's but I would really like it if you made a silver ignika, with The silver side on the left with a green eye, and the other side black with a red eye.

Could be the master Sam just makes a silver Toa Ignika, but you never know.

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

Poor Onepu. He looks angry because he didn't get to join the Toa Inika.

XD He was so sure until Nuparu stole his dreams

I like your av's but I would really like it if you made a silver ignika, with The silver side on the left with a green eye, and the other side black with a red eye.

When I get around to drawing the inika Ill do that for you as well. Bare in mind this isnt a shop, so there are certain drawings I personally want to do before I do this one

Whatever happened to the bad jokes?

If you want them back Ill add them back.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Sam what happened? These are getting way too good. Looking mainly at Nuju here, you've started doing true to movie torso details.

Well, Im doing theToa Metru for a banner for my epic. I think its only fair I allow them for people to use them as Avatars. Dont worry, Im going back to my old torso style after I do them.

so wait, we can request avatars? oh shoot, i'm jumping on the fad wagon! if we can in fact request, is it possible to make a matoran like my avatar? with a dark grey noble matatu, red everywhere else except feet, which are dark grey like the mask. though with what I have seen i'm not sure you draw the feet in :P

Edited by Strackkorotus

Previously known as Aiwendil.

so wait, we can request avatars? oh shoot, i'm jumping on the fad wagon! if we can in fact request, is it possible to make a matoran like my avatar? with a dark grey noble matatu, red everywhere else except feet, which are dark grey like the mask. though with what I have seen i'm not sure you draw the feet in :P

Sure. I dont do the feet becuase othereis it would be way too small. But yeah. I can do yours pretty quick becuase the mask isnt that complex. Expect it some time today What shall I call it? I was thinking "Strack"

How come I never noticed Nuju? He's probably your best so far.

Yeah same thing here. I didn't notice that either not until you made me see it. :P

Poor Onepu. He looks angry because he didn't get to join the Toa Inika.

XD He was so sure until Nuparu stole his dreams.

If he did become an Inika he might have been the best. Too bad it was not his destiny to become a Toa.

maybe I'll make some more trivial charcters later, because i'm bored and send them to you or something... i'll try and follow your style of course lol

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging