Lego Now World's Most-Valuable Toy Manufacturer

Lego's been growing unbelievably for years now, with sales of $4.04 billion in 2012. The company's estimated value has just climbed to $14.6 billion, topping Mattel Inc's $14.4 billion. This article explains some of the recent history of company and also delves into the shares of Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen's three children, all of whom seem to be billionaires thanks to the brick.View the full article

Lego's been growing unbelievably for years now, with sales of $4.04 billion in 2012. The company's estimated value has just climbed to $14.6 billion, topping Mattel Inc's $14.4 billion. This article explains some of the recent history of company and also delves into the shares of Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen's three children, all of whom seem to be billionaires thanks to the brick.View the full article

Thats amazing! If only they would reward their fans with lower prices... <_<

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

• 2 weeks later...

It wasn't already? Wow, that's surprising. Shame it didn't happen back when Lego's products were sheer awesome. Now things seem to be getting more kid-like. Seriously, Ninjago even devolved into the stuff you give first graders, and Chima is kindergarten stuff.

Also unpredictable is: Mattel? I haven't seen a major Mattel product being awesome...well, ever! I was thinking Hasbro.

Nonetheless, good job Lego.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

It wasn't already? Wow, that's surprising. Shame it didn't happen back when Lego's products were sheer awesome. Now things seem to be getting more kid-like. Seriously, Ninjago even devolved into the stuff you give first graders, and Chima is kindergarten stuff.

Also unpredictable is: Mattel? I haven't seen a major Mattel product being awesome...well, ever! I was thinking Hasbro.

Nonetheless, good job Lego.

This. Very much this. However, Ninjago really wasn't THAT bad. Chima sort of is though.

toatanusignature.png