Breeze Remake

okay, so I got breeze brain attack yesterday and I will tell you this: I was not exactly happy with it. it seemed to me that the legs were too long and the arms were too short. so I remade it, following the style while also getting a new taste. and also, (sorta) fingers! :D

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Strack/MOCs/199.jpg

yeah, it was late at night when I shot this and my camera went dead, but not before I snagged a pic. more pics will come soon. if you're

wondering about the lava on the right lower leg, my story is that she got burned here and has yet to be repaired. what really happened was that I couldn't find an armor piece like the left leg, so I was stuck with that. as I said, more pictures will come soon, especially of them fingers

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Not a bad remake. I like it so far, but the fingers look a bit crowded and small. And I like what you did with the chest and the Hero Core.

the fingers, and the hand in general, do need to be remade. I just haven't figured out how yet. glad you like what I did with the chest :)

well that is pretty good. i mean the color combo is pretty good, although the black pieces on the bottom legs are just kinda of conflicting with the rest of the moc but over really great. i especially like the chest piece you have on there i mean it looks pretty good. the odd bit is the hands i am assuming those are fingers.

overall 4/5 prety darn good for a remake

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Nice! A shame you can't do anything about the armor covering up 3/4s of the limb, but oh well!

Some tips, remove that long black piece with the red designs on it. It's distracting from the overall model, and get a better finger piece. You see those pieces used for the chest? Find six in silver, and use those for fingers instead of the black robot hands. It'll look much better than those black robot hands.

Of all the things with this re-make, I like the variation of the chest armor the best! Don't mind if I borrow that idea...

Nice! A shame you can't do anything about the armor covering up 3/4s of the limb, but oh well!

Some tips, remove that long black piece with the red designs on it. It's distracting from the overall model, and get a better finger piece. You see those pieces used for the chest? Find six in silver, and use those for fingers instead of the black robot hands. It'll look much better than those black robot hands.

Of all the things with this re-make, I like the variation of the chest armor the best! Don't mind if I borrow that idea...

yeah...*scratches behind head* trying to figure out my fingers. I will be removing that lava and black armor piece. I had to have something to bounce ideas off of, and now i've found the pieces...I think. the fingers are the most difficult for me. they're the first fingers I have made ever, so that might explain why it looks terrible. and yeah, use that chest piece idea. I actually got it when I realized that the claw-tips were too long and covered too much of the core, so I put them there and gave breeze a more leafy-planty sort of feel, in my opinion.