• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Broken RSS Feed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Ocie Denver

Ocie Denver
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Tohunga

• 33 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 14 2013 - 12:08 AM

Hi.  I received a word from Google that they will shut down the Google Reader on July this year.  It's only RSS web-based app I used to keep myself updated with anything I interested in included Bionicle stuff.  I'm moving to other RSS app.  Sadly, I can't get BZPower News on the new app.  BZPowercast feed worked fine but news page isn't.  I tried the RSS icon at the bottom of the forums but won't work.

Can you get the RSS feed on anything work again, please?

Thanks.

Posted Image

#2 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,760 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 14 2013 - 07:40 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]This would be better as a tracker issue considering it isn't really a question and it's also kind of a suggestion.[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]-Rez[/color][/font]

Edited by -Reznas-, Mar 14 2013 - 07:40 AM.

rc_banner.png

#3 Offline Ocie Denver

Ocie Denver
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Tohunga

• 33 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 14 2013 - 11:07 AM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]This would be better as a tracker issue considering it isn't really a question and it's also kind of a suggestion.[/color][/font]

That's fine with me.  I don't mind have this topic move to the tracker forums.  It might be broken or outdated urls for RSS feeds.  I managed found the correct url to the BZP News: 

http://www.bzpower.com/bzpower.xml

Thanks.

Posted Image

#4 Offline Reznas

Reznas
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,760 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 14 2013 - 11:10 AM

That's fine with me.  I don't mind have this topic move to the tracker forums.  It might be broken or outdated urls for RSS feeds.  I managed found the correct url to the BZP News: 

http://www.bzpower.com/bzpower.xml

Thanks.

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,128,0);]Topics from the forums cannot be moved to the tracker. You'll have to make a separate topic in the tracker. Glad you made a bit of progress though.[/color][/font]

rc_banner.png

#5 Offline Velox

Velox
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Bibliophilic Littérateur & Senior Staff

• 11,831 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Mar 14 2013 - 12:15 PM

Yep, thanks Reznas--all BZPower issues/problems should be posted in the Tracker (as well as suggestions), and unfortunately we cannot move topics over there, so feel free to re-post this there. =] 

Issue referred to Tracker; topic closed.

Posted Image

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

#6 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,090 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Mar 14 2013 - 12:17 PM

The RSS feed should still be working fine: http://www.bzpower.com/bzpower.xmlNo Tracker Ticket is needed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users