Hero Factory Minecraft Modification

Devorath

Hi everyone, I'm working on a Hero Factory Minecraft Modification.Current Release: Indev, Not ReleasedFeatures Included

-Quaza OreThis has a mixture of textures (Redstone Ore and this weird grey one); when mined makes a small explosion that doesn't break any blocks, and only has a slight knockback; and when smelted will make Quaza.SteelThis is a very hard metal block that is the colour of a cauldron. It will be quite hard to break, and will be crafted with iron ingots in the corners, and cobble everywhere else.

DownloadsCheck back soon, no downloads are available right nowInstallationCheck back soon, no installation instructions are available right nowI'll be posting the first Indev build tomorrow probably, but bear with me as this is only my 2nd day coding.Note: A better post will be coming when the first build is released.

Edited by Devorath

DevBannerwithInterests.png

Sorry, but this is a teaser topic and is not allowed. See rule #5:

5. All topics in General Art must present your own LEGO-related artwork. Use brickshelf or other image hosting sites to upload your art images and link to them in topics here.Topics that are NOT allowed here include posting someone else's art you found, topics that have nothing to do with art, request topics, teaser topics...

(Bold changed a bit for the sake of this quote's relevance.)

When you have actual artwork to post, you may make a new topic including the artwork. :)

Topic closed.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)