• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

HeroCraft- Minecraft Modification

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Devorath

Devorath
  • Members
  • Toa

• 182 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 14 2013 - 10:42 PM

NOTE: This moderator is not being currently ported to 1.5. This is just because I need to wait for other programs to update before I can update. There is a possibility that the new textures will come with the 1.5 update, but nothing is promised.

Hi everyone!

This is my new WIP Herocraft Minecraft Modification, which if you couldn't tell, is a Hero-Factory based modification.

Current Version: Indev, Second Prerelease

Download: http://www.mediafire...3596fnl9cglbn5h

Installation:

1. Download Minecraft Forge Universal and follow it's install instructions. Google it, the BzP rules say I cannot link directly

2. In the .minecraft folder, create a new folder and call it mods

3. Drag the Herocraft.zip into the folder

4. Run Minecraft!

Features:

Blocks

Spoiler

Items

Spoiler

Thanks for reading! More features will be added!

Edited by Devorath, Mar 15 2013 - 08:02 PM.

DevBannerwithInterests.png

#2 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,920 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 14 2013 - 10:51 PM

Didn't download yet, seems pretty good so far.

#3 Offline Devorath

Devorath
  • Members
  • Toa

• 182 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 14 2013 - 11:01 PM

Thanks! I'm currently making some plants and achievements!

#4 Online Meso Zehvor

Meso Zehvor
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,823 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 14 2013 - 11:28 PM

Glad to see the Ta-Koro map gettting some use. :P

Seems like an interesting concept. My only complaint is that Quaza Ore looks... almost exactly like redstone. Rexturing would be nice in that instance.

Asides from that, keep it up. :D

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

#5 Offline Devorath

Devorath
  • Members
  • Toa

• 182 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 01:58 AM

My computer isn't decompiling stuff correctly, so it might take a bit longer then a day for the next pre-release. It's not wanting to decompile server sources, (or something like that). I've clicked the install.cmd about 7 times, sometimes it freezes, sometimes it pretends to work. Stellar Wart should be coming next.

EDIT:  ^Mesonak: Quaza doesn't generate the redstone particles that look like [color=#ff0000;]*[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]MAJOR UPDATE: Second Pre-release is out now! Adds 3 new blocks and items![/color]

Edited by Devorath, Mar 15 2013 - 08:03 PM.

#6 Offline Cadmium Kyogre P~M

Cadmium Kyogre P~M
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 447 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 09:16 PM

Looking good so far!

The Hero Cuffs seem a bit overpowered, especially with a fairly cheap recipe. Maybe they should just freeze enemies? Or maybe the crafting recipe should use, say, chains, which are crafted with chain links, which are crafted with 4 iron in a diamond shape? IDK.

3DS FC:   5412 - 9945 - 2378

steam_sig.png

Your title has been removed. We will do our best to make sure you do not get a custom member title in the future for any reason to avoid such a situation from happening again.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users