The people who don't know me too well just take the beginning of my username and call me "Tene" as a nickname, but those who knew me before I added on Tenebrae take the beginning of the second part of my name and call me Invi. I prefer the latter much more to the former. :P

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

I used to be called Hakann or TPH back when I was Toa Piraka Hakann. Now I'm called Hybridno and occasionally HDXC 2000.

No it doesn't annoy me.

I have nicknames for some people, I call Jungle Predator JP or Guu (he used to be called Guurahk 407).

Edited by Hybridno DXC2000 6.0

Kit, Sprinkles.

I call other people by however short I can make their name. Or I'll call you something your name reminds me of (Ex. I would refer to Axilus as "Axel" mostly because his/her name reminds me of Axel from Kingdom Hearts).

Wotz, short for Wotsiznaim, hence the 'W' in my avatar. Funnily enough, I think a large percentage of the people who call me Wotz have no idea what it's short for. Although some people did call me Naim back when I had that username, and Doctor when it was Doctor Wotz (it gave me such a thrill to be called doctor srsly gaiz).

My family refers to me as either Zman or Z, on the interwebs I am referred to as either Zacax or Zac ((Mainly because I use Zacax a lot))

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Most everybody just calls me Meiko, and a few who call me George, which as you can guess is my real name. Then there are those—not necessarily—on other LEGO sites who insist they spell it wrong, so I get things like Meeko and Meyeeeeeko every now and then...

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Since I'm new here no one gave me a nickname. I saw three guys calling me Riddle Master like usual. Well Dual did call me Master of Riddles, but that didn't really irritate me though. The name seemed nice.

I want to come up with a load of puns and talk to you now.

I was often called Neehl by my friends before I... They... left. It annoyed me before.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

• 4 weeks later...

Garnira I guess. My name is but the newest incarnation of it, and it has changed over time. For example, when bionicle died I went somewhat emo, and used the name "Garnira the deceased" :P

I shall refer to you as Garnira the Deceased from this day forth.

:superfunny: Oh Karz!

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

Most people seem to just call me Portalfig, but Xae and a couple of other people have called me Protalfig before, and somebody else called me Portalfigure as well. I don't know why they did that last one, because it is longer, but they did. =P

I call Xaeraz Xae, and I tend to intentionally misspell Ibrow into different things. Iborw is the most common. I also call Dual Matrix, DM, and Taka Nuvia is Taka to me. I do believe that is it...?

Hm...The only nicknames that I can think of, that people here have used for me, are JMJ or J. And well, I can't say I have any problems with those nicknames really.

As for my nicknames for others, here are a few that come to mind right now:

- Azul = Sis (Because well, she is my sister.)

- Kanohi Dragon = KD

- Lyichir = Lyi

- Ryuujin = Ry

- Lady Kopaka = LK

- Vezok's Friend = VF

- Electric Turahk = ET

- Avohkah Tamer = AT

Hm...I also have a bit habit of adding Mister or Miss to begin of usernames since I feel like it is way of showing respect to those that I am talking with. I wouldn't really call that a nickname though. Just well, a weird character trait of mines.

- JMJ 2013

People call me "Shockwave" Mostly because the little ~ thingies are there because "Shockwave" is taken.

Now I just wish they would call me something along the lines of "Logic". hmmmmm.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

• 2 weeks later...

JG? (Look below. :D )

And lessee: I've called Israeli Toa 'IT' quite a bit. Exo-Fat I dubbed 'Exo', Hahli Husky was/is 'HH', Republic Commando Sev became plain 'Sev'....

I could go on, but I've only recently returned to BZP and sadly, I don't remember the names of a lot of my friends. I know, I'm terrible. :(

:kaukau: -JG

toaofthenewrepublicv2jx3.gif

Toa of the New Republic ~ The Collision of Two Worlds

The body of Orkham dangling from a vine. Shamiir’s corpse, his chest nearly split in half. One by one, the bodies of his friends and squad mates flashed by till he realized the horrible truth... They were all dead but two.