i dunno i mean most of the people i keep in touch with from bzp i mostly got to know elsewhere and they call me ran but idk about my strictly bzp friends

it doesnt bother me in fact i encourage it

bionicle is trans culture

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm. Tough question.Obviously, people call me iBrow, although I prefer ibrow if nothing is attached to it. I've been called Quack and other duck related variants for awhile now in Comedies as some strange running gag. xDFor a short time, Mayno and I(as Globin) were lumped together as Mayglob. Kermit and Hurricane were used for short times as well.

LL is about it.On BS01, I was Seanp12, so many called me Seanp (what made it so difficult to write '12', I don't know), or just Sean--though since that's actually my name, I suppose it isn't a nickname.

Some have also called me just 'Lewa',but I find that annoying because I find it difficult to know that they're referring to me. LL is also problematic when Legolover-361 is in the conversation.

If I ever need a pseudonym, I use Sean P. Lewis, in order to pretend that the "lew" in LewaLew actually has some significance.

Edited by LewaLew
How well will you die?

Some people refer to me as my display name, although usually people just call me Hubert. I haven't used a variation of that name for half a year.

Whatchoo talkin' bout, Hubert?

No idea.

There was a point when people just called me by contractions of my display name though: (Gundam ... et cetera.)

• 2 weeks later...

My most common nicknames are "S-E-X-Y" or "C-U-T-I-E P-I-E" obviouslyBut people also have been known to call me variations of "Smeag" - Smeag, McSmeag, Shmeagolicious, Smeagdrew, etc. I don't really prefer them because I try to distance myself from the name, but it's a habit that's a decade running so I don't begrudge it!In recent years, "The Princess" or "Princess" has caught on, which I heartily encourage. Spink has been known to call me "pretty pretty princess," which I encourage even more.My friends are known to call me "Andrew," which is my given name, though I've considered starting to go by "Andi" or "Drew" (but never "Andy"). We'll see. Off-BZP, I have a number of friends who call me "Mac" (and variations thereof - MacinDaddy, Big Mac, etc) as well, which stems from my last name ("MacIntire").To myself, I'm just the prettiest princess and that's all there is to it.

Everybody just calls me Rama. In fact I've been called that so many times I respond to it like it's my real name.

Whatever you say, Braids. ;)
bring back "an cool dude"

I think I'll call you MMM

Hehe reminds me of the Marzipan Meringue Madness.

Anyways no I don't have a nickname anymore. Once upon a time people called me Warlord or Erebus Nuva so they wouldn't get me confused with Biosector's Erebus But I don't think he's here anymore. I have also been called EToD in mocs or discussions.

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Last thoughts of an unknown Makuta on Toa Erebus

grav

Mostly Grav. Or just Citrus when I was Floridian Citrus. Which is funny cause I got that name from a nickname. does that make it a nickname of a nickname?

nicknameception

Hubert has a tendancy to call me gravy, though. I don't mind, cause I pretend it's grav-ee. Instead of grave-ee. cuz that's how i roll

I also have found peple calling me minime, for reasons I can't fathom.

:

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I also have found peple calling me minime, for reasons I can't fathom.

:

You know exactly why, Mini-Me. :P

Anyway. Most of my nicknames stem from my second display name, though some are combinations of Skype names and BZP names.

The most common ones:-Krayz

-Kray

-Snark

-Snarky

-Prime Snarker

And on one very, very, very strange occasion...

-"Kray-Chan~"

hubert, i still haven't forgiven you for that

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I think you lot just call me Helryx. :P

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

I don't think I have any remaining nicknames, as Overlord is easy enough to remember and nobody talks about me anyway.

:P I mean, seriously, I never come up in discussion.

As for nicknames used for other people, I have plenty of those, especially for the few Mancers who are still floating around on the forum. I've probably forgotten some in the many times I've been gone, though...

~

:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."