• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

K Enterprises!

comics funny inspector detector cake lie

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Kung Fu Burnout

Kung Fu Burnout
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 10-December 09
  • 748 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 10:44 AM

Posted Image

Welcome to K Enterprises!, a continuation of MSPain(T) Comics!, which ended last year. Why am I doing a continuation of a series I ended, you may ask? Well, I feel that I imposed too many restrictions on myself with the settings and characters, so I decided to make a series that specifically introduces and aspect that makes it so I can work around that. This series is based in the K Enterprises! company, a collection of the best comic makers. I figure with a setting like that, I can use tons of new ideas with no problems. Please note that PGSing will place you as a member of K Enterprises! in the comics continuity. The sprite kit used is by Dark709. Also, the number-to-symbols thing is the same. Have fun!

Comic !: A Whole New World! (of selling out)

GS list:

PGS List:

To apply for GS or PGS, please PM me with a sprite or sprite description, plus a list of character traits. Thank you!

punchsig.jpg

#2 Offline Dragon.star

Dragon.star
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 16-February 13
  • 2,444 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 15 2013 - 10:46 AM

"Do you know what this means?" No reply. Puts on glasses with $ designs. That was funny.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users