CaT in Rogue

kenterpriseslogo.png

Welcome to K Enterprises!, a continuation of MSPain(T) Comics!, which ended last year. Why am I doing a continuation of a series I ended, you may ask? Well, I feel that I imposed too many restrictions on myself with the settings and characters, so I decided to make a series that specifically introduces and aspect that makes it so I can work around that. This series is based in the K Enterprises! company, a collection of the best comic makers. I figure with a setting like that, I can use tons of new ideas with no problems. Please note that PGSing will place you as a member of K Enterprises! in the comics continuity. The sprite kit used is by Dark709. Also, the number-to-symbols thing is the same. Have fun!

Comic !: A Whole New World! (of selling out)

GS list:

PGS List:

To apply for GS or PGS, please PM me with a sprite or sprite description, plus a list of character traits. Thank you!

"Whether that is right or not...I also...as a Rider...have a wish that I want to fulfill."