BIONICLE MAFIA III: BY THE NUMBERS - WITH A VENGEANCE

Voltex

A double hanging is only good if we hang two of our enemies.

However, since there are much more villagers than dark hunters, it is not advisable to double hang. Well, it never is, really. Only when there's a high chance that we get two, and that's after we've lost villagers. Looks like the Turaga might have to step in if you continue to vote for #1 instead of the silently-agreed upon #17. We haven't seen him in action yet, have we? Maybe action's the wrong word, because if he voted twice his presence would be revealed and they'd make a beeline straight for him.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

You know that part in portal where you take off the morality core and that leads to your doom?

Thought I'd let you all ruminate on that.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Well, for one, your kind never had morals to begin with, so I don't see what you're getting at. Your kind was already trying to kill us and succeeded twice, so the bottom line is that it doesn't change a thing. When the village is determined on having vengeance, there is no escape from death. They will kill anyone based off of the flimsiest piece of evidence they can find. Sometimes, those flimsy little pieces of evidence are true, and other times, they are not. So I think we should ignore this false little threat that is nothing more than a lie, they were already dangerous to begin with.

Oh, you thought I was referring to the actual morality?

Nah, I'm referring to the part where it breaks open the floodgates of neurotoxin and you die thinking "we shouldn't have killed him".

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

The voting is now closed. Xaeraz, I will pm you regarding the... unique, shall we say? manner of your execution. Please respond as quickly as possible. If there are no posts made after this one, I will edit the execution into this post.

Mafia III: Execution III

Canis Lupis, having complained about the lack of Village-done lynchings, had been granted his one true wish. Due to some circumstantial evidence released by a presumably amnesiac iBrow, the Village had unanimously decided to kill Xaeraz, assigned #17.

Of course, halfway through Xaeraz very nearly killed off whoever was the poor soul designated #1 in a desperate attempt to save his life - which actually wasn't desperate at all, because, as he had already warned the Villagers and hinted towards many times - Xaeraz was very cunning. So cunning, in fact, that even the Dark Hunters would be surprised by the events about to occur.

thoron, assigned #5, was still getting over the lack of capitalization in his name as he watched Canis Lupis and Zakaro prepare the rope that would hang Xaeraz, following tips and pointers from the Spirimaster Veigar, now known around town as a Wind Elemental. thoron looked up, met Xaeraz's gaze, and sighed in defeat. The next second, thoron was on the ground with a bullet through his mask, and was feeling rather dead.

Matoran executed by Dark Hunter.

Of course, the Master of Blood was not yet done. Randy Disher, assigned #8, threw his kitchen sink at the Dark Hunter - Xaeraz ducked underneath it (allowing the sink to smack Lloyd in the head and Lhikevikk in the elbow) and then fired his gun again. Randy Disher collapsed, his heartlight replaced by a bullet hole.

Thinking the situation rather obnoxious, Canis Lupis and Tyler Durden, assigned #18, wrestled the silent Xaeraz backwards, before wrenching the noose around his neck and pulling on the rope. Xaeraz pointed his gun at them and fired three more bullets - Canis Lupis almost let go of the rope as the weight he was pulling up increased twofold, for Tyler Durden was now resting without peace thanks to three bullets.

Xaeraz pulled a knife out and cut the rope, dropping to the ground with a rather dignified crunch as he landed on top of Blade before backing away. Canis Lupis, seeing that Xaeraz was about to run, ordered a chase - but was stopped when Xaeraz wagged his finger slowly, opening his cloak to reveal a lit stick of dynamite hidden inside. Canis Lupis cursed as yet another opportunity for the Matoran to actually lynch someone was foiled, and Xaeraz's last joke was to blow up not only himself, but also Tower Valendale, once again leaving the Dark Hunters without a base.

Dark Hunter executed. Detective, Medic, Dark Hunters, pm targets of Night IV to me.

Edited by YO YO YO YO HOME SKILLET

You really should have let me go, you know. True, it would have only prolonged your suffering, but who knows? An extra round or two could have let you all win.

Alas, 'tis a shame, truly, that you found me guilty. Now, three of your own fall in my name, and you are the only ones at fault.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

What the heck happened there? ._.'I guess that was a reverse red herring though; good call on leading the charge there, guys. =)Also, confirmed dead Dark Hunter above me, he only killed three people; he tried and failed to kill #1, so that means he only killed the other three mentioned; the last bold phrase was for himself. So we're at least lucky that we didn't lose another of our own; and we didn't even lose anyone important, either! Luck was certainly on our side, there. =)

Well... I don't think any of us that isn't a dark hunter saw that coming. I thought he was just making empty threats.

10 living people left. Of which three are Dark Hunters, seven aligned with the village. It's a good thing we still have the important roles.

The village might lose... they might.

Mafia III: Scene IV

Canis Lupis grumbled to himself as he sipped some eggnog in his home on Seventh Avenue (he was the only one in the Town not living on Ninth Street, strangely). He was examining the unfortunately irreversible damage his legendary (and trademarked!) plot armor had taken at the hands of Xaeraz that morning.

A hooded Matoran with a #1 stood behind him, contemplating the likelihood that one of the two of them would die.

“I think they’ll kill me.” Said #1.

“No, it’ll definitely be me.” Said Canis. “Everybody has to know that I’m #10 at this point, and I had plot armour.”

“Right you are, and that is why you are now dead.” Said the Master of Wind Elements.

“Wind Elemental?” Canis Lupis asked, feigning surprise. “Well, snap. I’m guessing the Medic is nowhere to be seen.”

Right he was, and that was why the entire Town was now gathered at the White Wolf Pub examining his body and wondering which number had done the deed.

They were also wondering why they were meeting in the new base of operations for the Dark Hunters. Then again, Wind Elemental had suggested it, so maybe there was some sort of correlation.

Villager (Canis Lupis, Assigned #10) killed by Dark Hunters.

The Suspects:

#6 – This pretty tolerable guy can be pretty intolerable.

#12 – This crazy guy will vote for guilty people one second and then turn on the Village the next. Who knows if he’s even sane?

#13 – Once a partner in crime with some other guy who was already lynched, the poor soul

#15 – This guy has been darting around rather suspiciously. I mean, honestly, everybody has, but I gotta give you poor creatures something….

#19 – Or I won’t give you anything at all!

I know I'm not in this game, but...What the karz happened with the last execution? Nowhere in the rules did it say anything about random villager killings. Xaerez wasn't even TSO, and he killed 3 people!

iBrow is thinking that somebody needs to look over the first post more closely. I think the roles explain it pretty concisely.

I'm assuming Xaeraz was the especially dangerous dark hunter?

I have no idea who you guys should vote for, so vote away. I'm guessing 13 is Spiritmaster Veigar, since souls and spirits are kinda similar.

Let's not vote #6 and #15 considering the Hunters voted for those numbers. That limits us to 12, 13, and 19, and I don't have a clue who those people could be.

I'm glad you can't kill a ghost... can you?

Could be applied that way. But who would fit that description?

We're all very lucky the special roles aren't dead. The villager-aligned ones, at least. I must say I'm sad I didn't get to kill more than one person.

Keep in mind, the unbelievably swaggering INFIDELS who voted for mah death, may or may not have Negative's curse. An explanation by iBrow:

You silly Master of Hats! You have the curse of the Pyro! You'll be lucky if the ashes of the ashes of everything related to you aren't set on fire.

Good luck with that, Town.

#19, because that is the only one I have absolutely no reason to vote for.

Understand, you're voting for someone's LIFE, so make sure you get someone important.

Edited by Dude w/ a Hat

Morally unambiguous.