Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BIONICLE MAFIA III: BY THE NUMBERS - WITH A VENGEANCE

No cult! By iBrow Thanks Zakaro Numbers

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
349 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,443 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 01:23 PM

Mafia III: Scene I

 

Negative shivered in the cold of the night, a great dislike for both the cold and the dark welling up inside of him. It was a good thing he was opening up his new night time resort, or else he didn’t think he could handle the night for much longer.

 

“Hey, you! Signature Ninja! Stop lurking back there and come get the fire popsicles ready to hand out!”

 

The Signature Ninja said nothing and failed to react (which was usual) except for doing as Negative had asked (ordered). They would be ready to open within thirty minutes. Negative momentarily glanced up at the carvings that hah been put into his favourite flamethrower two days previous – 7 seven VII, and was reassured. With a lucky number like that, nobody could touch him.

 

**Elsewhere**

 

The Shadowed One, whose identity has been erased from all records except for the brain of iBrow, sat at the end of an unnecessarily long table that was meant to induce fear of the inevitable in the minds of all innocent people to cross by it. The other four Dark Hunters sat sporadically down the table.

 

“So that is the plan, yes? We target good old Lucky Number 3.”

 

Ancient shifted in his seat uncomfortably and glanced at the Master of Hats, who cleared his throat nervously.

 

“Erm, almighty powerful but not as powerful as iBrow Mr. Shadowed One… 3 isn’t the lucky number, it’s 7.”

 

“Hmm. Well, what in the blazes does it matter? We still agreed on 3, right?”

 

“No, actually. We agreed on Number 7.”

 

“But that isn’t lucky at all!”

 

“I believe that was the irony you had in mind when you suggested it, sir.”

 

“Very well, Hat Master! Begone with you, kill whoever it is! Now if you’ll all excuse me, I have a sword to polish.”

 

The Shadowed One stood up and then vanished from sight, while the Master of Hats sighed and exited the room, hoping that the victim-to-be had some sort of weapon he could use.

 

**Elsewhere**

 

At the conveniently numbered House #9 on Ninth Street, Portalfig rubbed the sleep from his eyes as he rolled out of bed and to the front door, which he proceeded to open, revealing a rather large box. The former all-powerful Matoran stared at it for several seconds before it clicked into his mind why he found it suspicious.

 

“Nope, not doing it! I know what happens here, you know! I open this box and something jumps out and kills me!”

 

So Portalfig slammed the door shut – unfortunately for poor Portalfig, one does not simply not die when they are supposed to. Thanks to a conveniently located plot device (otherwise known as the Signature Ninja), the shockwaves emanating from the closing of the door caused the box to tip over and open, causing a great ball of fire to leap out and completely encase Portalfig’s home.

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!”

 

And that was all Portalfig could yell as he ran out of his home with his one remaining possession: a small note on it with a number 9, and some words along the lines of “muahaha you handed all the power to me”.

 

**Elsewhere Again because man these transitions are like so lame**

 

BZP Blade, the Dude with a Hat, the Medic (who thanks to a surgical mask at this time could not be identified), the creamy-like-a-milkshake wizard JIF and the also unidentified Detective were all waiting in line at Negative’s newly opened night time resort when Portalfig ran over and jumped ahead in the line, immediately swallowing the popsicle that Blade had been about to it.

 

Negative had a good chuckle about that – after all, it wasn’t every day you tricked someone into eating a popsicle made out of fire, and it also wasn’t every day someone voluntarily inhaled said popsicle.

 

Portalfig, on account of his insides now being on fire, was beginning to grow rather desperate, and so he burst into the swimming area and did a cannon ball into the pool. Unfortunately for the Matoran, said pool was full of lava, and he died.

 

“Well, that’s going to be bad for business.” Negative said. “I hope one of you is going to pay for the damage he’s done to my beautifully flaming home.”

 

Finding the absolute silence he got for a response highly suspicious, Negative turned around to face his customers and found himself staring into his own flamethrower.

 

“Tell me, Pyro… are you immune to your own medicine?” asked the wielder of the flamethrower.

 

“Well, I don’t really do medicine, if you know what I mean.”

 

“Shut up. Say, would you like a hat? I like hats. I have a hat! Do you have a hat?”

 

“No, no I do not. I’m a Toa of Fire, you see. I don’t really need a-”

 

“Take a hat.”

 

Negative barely managed to catch the sombrero thrown at him, and as he placed it on his head the Dark Hunter pulled the trigger, and seconds later the Pyro was nothing more than ashes.

 

“So much for that Lucky Number 7 of yours up there.” said the Master of Hats. “Clearly your number should have been the same as that official list thingy down at Town Hall. Oh well, sucks to be you!”

 

The Detective, hiding in the bushes nearby, almost cried with relief when the Master of Hats had vanished. That dude was one crazy sucker – however, from his words the Detective had matched up five possible suspects (although he wasn’t sure he wanted to lynch the guy yet, considering he’d eliminated the danger of the Pyro).

 

Villager (Portalfig, Assigned #9) killed by Pyro.

Pyro (Negative, Assigned #7) killed by Dark Hunter.

 

Suspects:

 

#2 – 95% chance that the suspect likes sombreros

#11 – Possible secondary target of the Pyro

#14 – No alibi for the night of the murders

#16 – A new face around town, lacking possessions

#20 – Combined the spirits of Portalfig and Negative for unknown purposes

 

[color=#008080;]Voting ends in two days. Vote for the number you believe responsible - let's see if the clues lead you to the right guy![/color]


  • 0

weissbannerv2.jpg


#42 Online Smooth Jazz

Smooth Jazz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,227 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 01:25 PM

I vote for number 8.


  • 0

Posted Image

SCM-541: The White Viper

Winner of BBCC 68!

(Formerly known as The Swimming Beard)


#43 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,443 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 01:31 PM

I vote for number 8.

 

[color=#008080;]You need to vote using the list of suspects I gave you - this round it's 2, 11, 14, 16, 20.[/color]


  • 0

weissbannerv2.jpg


#44 Online Smooth Jazz

Smooth Jazz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,227 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 01:32 PM

Okay, then I vote for 14.


  • 0

Posted Image

SCM-541: The White Viper

Winner of BBCC 68!

(Formerly known as The Swimming Beard)


#45 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,235 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 01:41 PM

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]... Well then. [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]This was a blessing. We only lost a villager, and the Pyro's down. [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]That thar is some dumb luck. [/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Voting for #20, because making 1 soul out of two is a horrible idea. Then there's less voices for the Chattering Corpse Heap. But then again, Portalfig didn't leave a corpse in the first place....[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]But whateves.[/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#46 Offline Lloyd: the White Wolf

Lloyd: the White Wolf
  • Members
  • Toa Metru United

  • 8,522 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 01:53 PM

Any particular reason you wanted to vote #8?

 

:w:


  • 0

#47 Online Torgalpif

Torgalpif
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Armored Protector

  • 309 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 02:02 PM

I knew it. I just knew it. C'mon Negative, we had some good times together as I completely controlled your every move, right? Those were some good times.

 

Right?

 

Anyways, Lloyd time, ho! Detective and Medic, PM me. Since y'all know I am on your side and all. =P

 

E: Turaga too now that I think about it.


Edited by Portalfig, Mar 17 2013 - 02:11 PM.

  • 0

#48 Offline Pulse Trijhak

Pulse Trijhak
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

  • 2,650 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 02:04 PM

...One round in and I'm already dead. And I killed Portalfig.

 

I had no idea 9 was Portalfig, but at least I can help. Could've done more... if I was alive. Could've helped kill people. For either side. Wink wink, nudge nudge. 

 

I hereby establish an eternally burning chattering corpse pile, of which I and Portalfig are the foundation.


Edited by Negative, Mar 17 2013 - 02:05 PM.

  • 0

BIONICLE'S CORPSE HAS RISEN FROM THE GRAVE


IS IT THE BEGINNING OF AN EPIDEMIC?


#49 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,235 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 02:08 PM

I hereby establish an eternally burning chattering corpse pile, of which I and Portalfig are the foundation.

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]I approve of this. Entirely. So much. :P[/font]

[color=rgb(128,0,128);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Zakaro[/color][/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#50 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 635 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 02:23 PM

so the suspects go by the listed number or their secret numbers?


  • 0

                                                                  76561198084895102.png

Add me on steam, I don't bite.

probably.

also, if you can see this text, you get a brownie C:


#51 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 02:28 PM

[color=#ff8c00;]Secret numbers- everything is by the secret numbers. Any who, I vote for #2. Also, how where the roles assigned?[/color]

 

[color=#ff8c00;](I'm going to post in bolded orange here for all of my posts, just for fun.)[/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#52 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 635 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 02:39 PM

okay, then. I vote 14


  • 0

                                                                  76561198084895102.png

Add me on steam, I don't bite.

probably.

also, if you can see this text, you get a brownie C:


#53 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,443 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 02:57 PM

#2 - 1

#11

#14 - 2

#16

#20 - 1


  • 0

weissbannerv2.jpg


#54 Offline -Toa Lhikevikk-

-Toa Lhikevikk-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Nuva

  • 1,513 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 03:17 PM

I vote 11. It's an ugly number.


  • 0

Posted Image


#55 Offline Blizzard Hazard: Valendale

Blizzard Hazard: Valendale
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Chugger of all that is Icy

  • 368 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 03:18 PM

[color=#00ffff;]Since Negative was killed by the master of hats, shouldn't we go for the suspect associated with [font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"] sombreros? I vote #2.[/color][/font]


  • 0
Posted Image
"Cast aside your desires...and fight."
3DS FC: 2492-4241-6189

#56 Offline Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,684 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 03:28 PM

The Dark hunters killed Negative, 'ehiku. Twice 'ehiku is 'umikumaha. 'umikumaha is a suspect. 14 gets my vote.


  • 0

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

 

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."


#57 Offline Xaeraz

Xaeraz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,077 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 03:42 PM

[color=#4b0082;]ONLY ONE MAN IN THIS TOWN CAN LOVE HATS AND THATS ME[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]#2.[/color]


  • 0

who_the_shepard_do_you_think_i_am.jpg


#58 Offline thoron

thoron
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

  • 589 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 04:00 PM

[color=#00ffff;]Since Negative was killed by the master of hats, shouldn't we go for the suspect associated with [font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"] sombreros? I vote #2.[/color][/font]

Can't argue with that logic. I vote 2 as well. 

 

(Also, I must avenge my friend negative. >:( )


  • 0


Posted Image

Posted Image


#59 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 04:08 PM

[color=#00ffff;]Since Negative was killed by the master of hats, shouldn't we go for the suspect associated with [font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif;"] sombreros? I vote #2.[/color][/font]

 

[color=#ff8c00;]YES! Someone who understands my logic![/color]


  • 0

I used to have a banner here.

 

But that RPG is dead.

 

What now?


#60 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,443 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 04:18 PM

#2 - 4

#11 - 1

#14 - 3

#16

#20 - 1

 


  • 0

weissbannerv2.jpg


#61 Offline Pulse Trijhak

Pulse Trijhak
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

  • 2,650 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 04:56 PM

Could the people assigned numbers 2, 14 and 20 PM me?

 

I'm curious about something.


  • 0

BIONICLE'S CORPSE HAS RISEN FROM THE GRAVE


IS IT THE BEGINNING OF AN EPIDEMIC?


#62 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,297 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 06:44 PM

"A 95% chance the suspect likes sombreros." There's still that one small chance that we'll be wrong but #2 seems like the most logical choice. I'm voting for #2.
  • 0

 pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

 

"Everyone wondered what powered Zane. I don't know if we'll ever know. I like to

think he was a brother. Because he powered me... and he'll still power me as his memory lives on.

A ninja never quits and a ninja will never be forgotten. Wherever you are Zane...

you'll always be one of us..."

~ Kai, Ninjago


#63 Offline Squishyfrog

Squishyfrog
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,092 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 07:04 PM

or iBrow is trying to fool us with the most obvious answer...?

 

i mean, this is iBrow we're talking about

 

so i'm just going to withhold my vote for now


  • 0

overlordsukapon.png


#64 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,443 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 07:35 PM

#2 - 5

#11 - 1

#14 - 3

#16

#20 - 1

 

or iBrow is trying to fool us with the most obvious answer...?

 

i mean, this is iBrow we're talking about

 

so i'm just going to withhold my vote for now

 

[color=#008080;]Wouldn't you all like to know if I was? Unfortunately, even if something is a red herring (and doubtless someone is, but alas I am not iBrow but rather the Signature Ninja) iBrow would not care if they died either way. The more of you die, the better! Then Master iBrow could revive you all to do it again![/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Also like, what's that supposed to mean, "this is iBrow we're talking about"? Please. I'm not even iBrow and that offends me. How could you think him so deliciously predictable?![/color]


  • 0

weissbannerv2.jpg


#65 Offline DuctorCoch

DuctorCoch
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 640 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 07:43 PM

#2 - 5

#11 - 1

#14 - 3

#16

#20 - 1

 

or iBrow is trying to fool us with the most obvious answer...?

 

i mean, this is iBrow we're talking about

 

so i'm just going to withhold my vote for now

 

[color=#008080;]Wouldn't you all like to know if I was? Unfortunately, even if something is a red herring (and doubtless someone is, but alas I am not iBrow but rather the Signature Ninja) iBrow would not care if they died either way. The more of you die, the better! Then Master iBrow could revive you all to do it again![/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Also like, what's that supposed to mean, "this is iBrow we're talking about"? Please. I'm not even iBrow and that offends me. How could you think him so deliciously predictable?![/color]

 

Our Grand Lord iBrow can afford to be predictable, for we are such simple-minded creatures when compared with iBrow's majesty.

 

 

Also, I vote #14, because the Grand Lord is obviously trying to fool us with #2's stated enjoyment of hats.


  • 0

Doctorcouch is back again [X]

 

Doctorcouch is gone again [  ]


#66 Offline Squishyfrog

Squishyfrog
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,092 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 08:21 PM

i shall vote #16, because no one has yet


  • 0

overlordsukapon.png


#67 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,443 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 08:58 PM

#2 - 5

#11 - 1

#14 - 4

#16 - 1

#20 - 1


  • 0

weissbannerv2.jpg


#68 Offline Dapper-Sama

Dapper-Sama
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 457 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 09:06 PM

I'm going to vote for 2.


  • 0

Morally unambiguous.


#69 Online Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 09:03 AM

I vote for number 14, 2 seems... I don't know; almost like it's too much of a coincidence.


  • 0

#70 Offline Voltex

Voltex
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • The Storyteller

  • 4,443 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 08:01 PM

#2 - 6

#11 - 1

#14 - 5

#16 - 1

#20 - 1

 

[color=#008080;]One more day to vote or change your vote. If changing your vote, please tell me your previous vote so that I can know what I am changing.[/color]

 


  • 0

weissbannerv2.jpg


#71 Offline Kohrak Kal17

Kohrak Kal17
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 870 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 08:04 PM

[color=#808080;]Number 11.  There's got to be a reason why the Pyro wanted to target him.[/color]

 

[color=#808080;]--KK17[/color]


  • 0

#72 Offline Lloyd: the White Wolf

Lloyd: the White Wolf
  • Members
  • Toa Metru United

  • 8,522 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 08:35 PM

A reason? On day one? For Negative?

 

:w:


  • 0

#73 Offline Xaeraz

Xaeraz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,077 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 08:55 PM

[color=#4b0082;]Honestly, the only way for there to be less logic behind the Pyro role would be to give it to me.[/color]


  • 0

who_the_shepard_do_you_think_i_am.jpg


#74 Offline Dapper-Sama

Dapper-Sama
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

  • 457 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 09:03 PM

[color=#808080;]Number 11.  There's got to be a reason why the Pyro wanted to target him.[/color]

 

[color=#808080;]--KK17[/color]

The Pyro doesn't exactly need a reason.


  • 0

Morally unambiguous.


#75 Offline Squishyfrog

Squishyfrog
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,092 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 09:14 PM

i'll change my vote from #16 to #14

 

"no alibi", huh? a likely story >>

 

actually it's a pretty likely story but w/e


  • 0

overlordsukapon.png


#76 Offline Pulse Trijhak

Pulse Trijhak
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

  • 2,650 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 19 2013 - 10:55 AM

Like others have said, there was no reason for me to target 11. Or 9, for that matter. But I'm worried about the Dark Hunters, because they got me first round, and if they got me first round then will this sudden luck continue?

 

You literally target numbers at random because you don't know who they are. As the guy named Negative, I am not about making sense. I am all about making boring sentences that nobody listens to and eventually getting swatted for talking too much while dead. Also often not making sense.


  • 0

BIONICLE'S CORPSE HAS RISEN FROM THE GRAVE


IS IT THE BEGINNING OF AN EPIDEMIC?


#77 Offline DuctorCoch

DuctorCoch
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

  • 640 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 19 2013 - 11:53 AM

Hmm, looks like we may be having a doublehang between #2 and #14.......

 

What a shame.


  • 0

Doctorcouch is back again [X]

 

Doctorcouch is gone again [  ]


#78 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,235 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 19 2013 - 12:39 PM

Hmm, looks like we may be having a doublehang between #2 and #14.......

 

What a shame. [font="'times new roman', times, serif;"][color=rgb(178,34,34);]wonderful thing that should happen every single hanging because BLOODLUST Whahahahahaha[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]I fixed your post[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]No thanks needed[/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(128,0,128);]Zakaro[/color] [/font]


  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#79 Offline Pulse Trijhak

Pulse Trijhak
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Attacks!

  • 2,650 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 19 2013 - 02:08 PM

We really don't want to be doublehanging this early. 

 

Guys, you WANT to live, okay? You don't want to waltz straight up to the Dark Hunters and go "Don't worry, we're doing it for you!", do you? Now go out there and kick their... mock their weight.


  • 0

BIONICLE'S CORPSE HAS RISEN FROM THE GRAVE


IS IT THE BEGINNING OF AN EPIDEMIC?


#80 Offline Lloyd: the White Wolf

Lloyd: the White Wolf
  • Members
  • Toa Metru United

  • 8,522 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 19 2013 - 03:35 PM

For once, I agree with negative. We need to avoid double-hanging at all costs. I will throw my vote in to avoid a double-hang if necessary. What do the current votes stand at?

 

:w:


  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users