BIONICLE MAFIA III: BY THE NUMBERS - WITH A VENGEANCE

Voltex

kill them both then!

And why do you support the killing of two people?

Give reasons.

because those are the two people that most likely are the killers. "Master Of Hats" is a dark hunter (I bet he's Dude w/ a hat) and a guy who has no alibi for a night of TWO murders. also, if we can't decide which one to kill, better to kill them both and be safe than to kill an innocent with the guy who is the Murderer

Edited by Strackkorotus

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Well I for one think we should kill everyone in the scene. Carpet bomb the village. Heck, just nuke it from orbit!

It's the only way to be sure!

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

kill them both then!

And why do you support the killing of two people?

Give reasons.

because those are the two people that most likely are the killers. "Master Of Hats" is a dark hunter (I bet he's Dude w/ a hat) and a guy who has no alibi for a night of TWO murders. also, if we can't decide which one to kill, better to kill them both and be safe than to kill an innocent with the guy who is the Murderer

Also Bloodlust, but still.

I mean, reasons for not doublehanging

-Keep amount of people high

-ummm probs more but I can't think of any

And reasons for doublehanging

-Higher chance of getting a Dark Hunter

-Even if both individuals are villagers, less people to choose from next time

Personally I don't care either way, but doublehanging satisfies bloodlust more and will probably make for a more dramatic scene.

Oh, and there's Xaeraz with the most effictive-but-sacrificial method. Bro, while that would be cool, let's wait until the game stagnates, if it does at all.

Also: :smilejala:

(Eheh randomness rebalances logic)

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

You could suggest, but we tend to just let the GM come up with them. As evidenced by the first scene and previous iBrow games, it certainly isn't going to be a normal hanging. =PAlso double hangings are bad. Don't do them. Unless you love PHUN or something.

#2 - 6

#11 - 1

#14 - 5

#16 - 1

#20 - 1

One more day to vote or change your vote. If changing your vote, please tell me your previous vote so that I can know what I am changing.

Nope, one more day. I think the Turaga might be fearful of voting since it would become quite clear who he is.

Also, bloodlust is never a good reason to support a double-hanging. The more innocents we kill, the more we unintentionally thin the number of us for the Dark Hunters, increasing their chance of killing someone important.

And to get some of you to be quiet, here's what I've gathered:

#2 is Sukapony.

#14 is Valendale, or at least he claims to be.

I suspect #16 is Dude W/ a Hat, but I'm not sure of that.

Strackkorotus claims to be #20 [iN HIS SIGNATURE], and supports a double hanging of two potentially innocent people. It could be that Strackkorotus is the Dark Hunter.

Edited by Negative

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

So now that Negative has shown you all that I am #14 I can go ahead and prove that #14 did have an alibi for the night of the murders:

BZP Blade, the Dude with a Hat, the Medic (who thanks to a surgical mask at this time could not be identified), the creamy-like-a-milkshake wizard JIF and the also unidentified Detective were all waiting in line at Negative’s newly opened night time resort when Portalfig ran over and jumped ahead in the line, immediately swallowing the popsicle that Blade had been about to it.

The bolded which would be me.

Edited by JIF Natural Creamy

I checked, and Strack has spot #20 on the Town Hall List. That being said, since the doublehang has been so helpfully averted, I will still refrain from voting. I'm not entirely sure if Strack is a Mafian, though I'd suggest the Detective check on him anyway, if they can find his real number.

:w:

Crisis... averted?

I think #16 is our best guess. If we did this right, it will be a good start. But whatever happens, the Detective has to go through the task of importance which is finding out who is who. Then they have to find out what role the person has. I would assume the Detective either finds out a number's role, a player's role, or a player's number, or both at the same time.

For current reference:

Living Numbers:

1-2 (x1)-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11 (x1)-12-13-14 (x1)-15-16 (x1)-17-18-19-20 (x1)-21

Italics & Strike-through indicates dead. (xn) indicates how many times the number has appeared on a suspect list.

Also, Medic, contact me. It is important.

@Canis: Voting had been extended by a day. However, I think we're all done with our voting.

Edited by Negative

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

...wow... just wow... I'm just going to leave it at that. Finding clues that actually work perfectly but were simply by pure chance? By golly if that happens again I will... AHEM. Anyway, fools, now it is time! Time for another lynching! Muahahaha! Well, I suppose it's the first one, isn't it? Such a shame. Well at least you killed two- wait a moment! It appears, that while I worked business with other members of my own higher (aka not resurrected) species, one of you has changed it up!

Now I only get to kill one of you. For shame!

Mafia III: Hanging I

JIF, as the local wizard of milkshakes and chocolate milk, had recently been employed at the White Wolf Pub to serve delicious eggnog. It was there that the Town had decided to gather, and the different suspects were dragged forward - or at least, they would have been if anybody actually knew who they were.

For several hours it appeared as if the poor fool of a red herring that was the Matoran designated #2 was going to be viciously slaughtered for daring to like sombreros after the death of the Pyro - however, JIF could not help but feel the fear build inside of him as his own number, #14 (conveniently double that of #7) was pulled in as the second most likely suspect. Now, obviously he didn't have an alibi - he'd been standing right there when the Master of Hats pulled the trigger, after all.

He watched as Squishy and Lhikevikk voted against the crowd, and briefly wondered if they might be correct - but of course that was nonsense, as there had only been one guilty party. Lhikevikk was just a big goof. Who voted for the other guy the Pyro was targetting for death, after all? But then, in a move that transcended all reasoning, he watched Squishy transfer his vote over to #14. The votes were tied. JIF could feel the presence of iBrow all around him, cackle with a malicious glee as he watched the proceedings - however, only moments after iBrow left to take care of more immediate business, Canis Lupis switched his vote from #2 to #16 - proclaiming that the two dead parties of the previous night (Negative, #7, and Portalfig, #9)'s numbers both added to #16.

This was a coincidence that nobody could deny - and indeed, looking back, several Villagers would wonder if the might Hapori Tohu himself hadn't alligned the stars for them, only to be ignored by a poor Matoran's love for sombreros. Then again, it was now JIF on the chopping block, so it looked like the sombreros were safe indeed.

As iBrow returned and took in everything that had occured, JIF felt a tap on his shoulder and saw the Master of Hats.

"Would you mind if I had an eggnog? I can give you this baseball cap if you like."

"Do you have a wizard hat? I've actually lost mine."

The Master of Hats shrugged and pulled out a wizard hat, and he traded it to JIF for a delicious glass of creamy eggnog. JIF realized a moment too late that Negative too had been given a hat right before he died - unfortunately, it was then that the hot coals in his hat (placed there by none other than iBrow's favourite plot device, the Signature Ninja) and JIF was instantaneously burnt to a pile of ashes. Of course, the Master of Hats didn't get away scot free either: burned into his arm by the fire were the words: "Watch your backs. Better luck next time".

It was unknown who exactly the words were intended for, but as the rather shocking death of JIF had proved, they had just killed #14, a Matoran just like the rest.

The poor fellow. He made good chocolate milk, too.

Villager Lynched. Dark Hunters, Detective, Medic, pm. Clarification for all players confused: mayor just needs to vote once, and it will count once in the tally - additional mayor votes only taken into consideration when I'm writing the lynching.

#2 - 6

#11 - 1

#14 - 5

#16 - 1

#20 - 1

One more day to vote or change your vote. If changing your vote, please tell me your previous vote so that I can know what I am changing.

Nope, one more day. I think the Turaga might be fearful of voting since it would become quite clear who he is.

Also, bloodlust is never a good reason to support a double-hanging. The more innocents we kill, the more we unintentionally thin the number of us for the Dark Hunters, increasing their chance of killing someone important.

And to get some of you to be quiet, here's what I've gathered:

#2 is Sukapony.

#14 is Valendale, or at least he claims to be.

I suspect #16 is Dude W/ a Hat, but I'm not sure of that.

Strackkorotus claims to be #20 [iN HIS SIGNATURE], and supports a double hanging of two potentially innocent people. It could be that Strackkorotus is the Dark Hunter.

I think you got that wrong. my list number is #20, not my secret number.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Well, since I am here before Negative, let me just welcome you, Valendale, to the eternally burning Chatterig Corpse Heap! Hope you stay... Forever. D=<Oh yeah. And umm. Apparently I suck at doing Lloyd's job. Nobody has contacted me! Do you guys not believe me or something when I died and iBrow said I was a villager? ...Okay then. =(Also. My iPhone just autocorrected ibrow to iBrow. My mind is sufficiently blown.

I guess i could have escaped that one if I had just revealed my number earlier.

Also, don't think I'll stick around so long on the corpse heap. It's really just a minor distraction for me, or anyone else for that matter. I have plans. They might not come to realization this game, or the next game, or the game after that, but rest assured they will...EVENTUALLY!

Mafia III: Scene II

The entire group of Dark Hunters were seated around the obnoxiously large table when the Detective flitted in, failing to be noticed by any of them. The Detective couldn’t help but sweat as his stomach fluttered with fear, but he nonetheless managed to snatch the ID of the Master of Hats with ease, glance at it, and nod his head in affirmation before placing the ID back with its owner.

As the Dark Hunters continued to not notice him, the Detective flew out of the room, speeding away towards him home to mark the number down that he had seen. Of course, little did the Detective know that he had gained the Great and Powerful iBrow’s blessing, due to an amusedly stupid mistake he had made earlier that day – a futile attempt to investigate himself that had failed miserably.

Back at the Dark Hunter base, the debate as to whom they should murder that night was raging – as were several tempers. The Shadowed One had still not forgiven the Master of Hats for openly executing JIF that morning, nor had he forgiven the Master of Hats for killing the Pyro Negative, in whom he had found a highly useful and expendable ally.

Or rather, his servant the Master of the Wind had on his orders – but as the Master of the Wind both lacked any personality after losing his right to the Master of Spirits title, and also lacked any brains, the Shadowed One liked to claim the would-be achievement as his own.

“I think that we should kill #19.” said the Master of X. “#19 is very suspicious.”

“Do you mean on the official list?” asked Ancient.

“Well, no.”

“Then it is a terrible idea. I think we should kill #2 – everybody knows he’s Squishy, and the Master of Hats has made himself rather expendable.”

“Hey!” the Master of Hats protested.

“I agree with Ancient.” the Shadowed One said. “Master of the Wind, you shall kill #2. Master of Hats, go with him, because honestly, you are a fool.”

Unfortunately for them, Squishy, just the same as Portalfig the night before, had realized what was surely coming his way and had gathered the rest of the Village to smite the Dark Hunters where they stood.

Unfortunately for Squishy, no matter what, the plot devices of the Great and Powerful iBrow always prevail. So it was that the Villagers set the Dark Hunters’ base of operations on fire and burned it to the ground, but Squishy was unfortunately trampled to death in the process. At least he got a fancy top hat out of the deal when the Master of Hats found him lying deceased on the ground. Unfortunately for the Master of Hats, what little number of possessions he had were burnt to ashes in the fire.

Unfortunately for the Town there were so many suspects that the Detective took six hours to compile enough data to create a list of suspects – and even more unfortunately, the suspect list this time had ten members included. Poor, poor people.

Fortunately, the Detective had shared the information regarding who the Master of Hats was with the Turaga, meaning that the two of them needed only to subtly vote and the first Dark Hunter would be relieved of his atrocious duties. Unfortunately, the Turaga promptly forgot this information, as a cooking pot had fallen on his head.

Villager – Squishy, Assigned #2 – Killed by Dark Hunters.

The Suspects:

#4 – Number of total victims thus far

#5 – Seen yelling with fury: something about “fire” and “building” and “luck”

#8 – Fond of assorted dishes; found with a ladle in his hands

#11 – Target of Pyro, injured in recent fire

#13 – A very unlucky number (for the town?)

#16 – Found at both crime scenes with a guilty look

#17 – Not who everyone thinks he is

#18 – Targeted for unknown reasons

#19 – Suspicious activity during JIF’s lynching

#20 – Found at both crime scenes with a conniving look

• Upvote 1