BIONICLE MAFIA III: BY THE NUMBERS - WITH A VENGEANCE

Voltex

Wind Elemental, have you forgotten we know what you are? It begins with the word 'Dark' and ends with the word 'Hunter'.

Try not to bandwagon onto what the dark hunters are attempting to vote for.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

#12 - 3

#13 - 2

#15 - 1

#19 - 1

Lloyd's vote edited in here, hurrah for being too lazy to make a new post!

Strack's vote also on the shindig. Also, I have seen about four different people between here and another site use "shindig" tonight, so I am becoming mildly creeped out.

Edited by YO YO YO YO HOME SKILLET

I have so much to say. First, avenge me! Second, maybe Xaerez was drawing attention from the Dark Hunter by voting for him as reverse psychology? Third, can I sell my trademarked plot armor? Fourth and finally, HOW THE KARZ DID I DIE?

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

After much thinking, I've decided to vote for #12.

Before you go freaking out, think about it: We know Veigar is a Mafian, and the Mafians know we know. it's pretty obvious that we wouldn't vote for a number a Mafian voted for. Pile on top of that the suspicions I was presented with last night about #12, and I think the Mafians figured out we were after #12 and told Veigar to vote for him in hopes of dissuading us. It's simple reverse psychology.

:w:

I was actually just explaining about that idea earlier. It makes sense; if we get lucky with this, then not only do we have a confirmed mafian to take down next round; but we also have one less mafian to worry about in general. If we're truly lucky, it's one of the head honcho Dark Hunters. Let's just hope luck is on our side, as it has been in terms of not losing anyone important so far this game aside from the death of the Pyro. =/And reverse psychology is something that would make perfect sense in this situation; what better way to cover their tracks?

After much thinking, I've decided to vote for #12.

Before you go freaking out, think about it: We know Veigar is a Mafian, and the Mafians know we know. it's pretty obvious that we wouldn't vote for a number a Mafian voted for. Pile on top of that the suspicions I was presented with last night about #12, and I think the Mafians figured out we were after #12 and told Veigar to vote for him in hopes of dissuading us. It's simple reverse psychology.

:w:

Okay, villagers, do as the smart guys say and vote #12. It may just save your life in the future. Or put a target on your heads. Or both. Hopefully, #12 is Wind Elemental himself.

On the other hand, this might be a very bad decision. You'll know why once #12 is dead and if it's a bad thing.

Hey, now that I have been confirmed as a villager, and I am dead, could the detective PM me and share what he knows? I won't say who the detective is or anything that I am told.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

It is currently going really slow due to some crazy life issues right now. The prologue is about 75% done, I may have it up within the week. I can't promise anything though. =/

Well, come to think of it, I got some time now. I shall work some on it some more.

Yeah Portalfig, go write with them cold, dead hands.

In other news iBrow has apparently disappeared, so we're stuck.

..Hey guys, do any of you think that it might be a good idea to instill co-hosts so that we don't get low points like this? Cause if you do, then I'd be happy to implement that into the next game.

So yeah.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

The Great and Powerful iBrow was furious. His father, the Overlord Supreme the First, had annihilated their internet connection by foolishly unplugging everything in the house two days previous.

Luckily, the Great and Powerful iBrow was free as rain right now, and he was really in the mood for smiting somebody. So he figured, why not, he'd smite that poor innocent fool he assigned #12 in the Village yonder.

Unfortunately for the Matoran of the Village, Lhikevikk was walking along with an umbrella (because an execution being two days late was ALWAYS a sign you were about to be smited). Now, this umbrella WOULD HAVE protected him from iBrow's lightning bolt, had The Shadowed One not decided to burn the umbrella up. Then Lhikevikk obviously died, and the Village decided to run away and hide, because...

Village executed. ALL ROLES PM, MAN.

Now the Village was questioning why Lhikevikk had joined in on his own bandwagon of death. Then again, he'd always been a rather crazy fellow.

'Village Executed'?

So wait... the entire village was executed? And somehow Lhikevikk was the entire village? And after he died, his dead body got up and ran away?

So, now, everybody's homeless. Great job, everyone.

Our line of thinking was that #12 was someone else entirely... someone else who also fits the hint given for it. Someone who may or may not be lying, someone potentially more dangerous.

Mafia III: Scene V

The Detective and Doctor clasped hands – now that the Detective knew who he was clasping hands with, things would surely look up for the Village.

Actually, they were looking down, because the Doctor was so busy protecting somebody that he didn’t protect anybody.

So the two of them found Strackkorotus dead in Lloyd’s pub, and when Lloyd arrived an hour later, he just sighed and left. Clearly the Master of Wind had a problem with Lloyd, because seriously, who the heck does that to a business?

So much for the eggnog in that town.

Eggnog sales killed by Master of Wind.

Matoran killed by Master of Wind as well. That terrible person.

The suspects:

#3 – The number of living people in this scene. Oh wait, you want real evidence? Well good grief, you should have said something.

#4 – This guy killed for eggnog in the past.

#6 – This guy once contaminated the chocolate milk in the city, replacing it with gasoline – no wonder he got kicked out into this horrible place.

#13 – With all the lucky numbers killed off, perhaps this unlucky number has a specific meaning? Not to mention his dabbling in the arts of…

I vote #13, for reasons unknown.

I pack my case, I check my face
I look a little bit older
I look a little bit colder
With one deep breath, and one big step
I move a little bit closer, I move a little bit closer
For reasons unknown

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

#3 – The number of living people in this scene. Oh wait, you want real evidence? Well good grief, you should have said something.

Either iBrow messed up when counting or he is trying to tell us something, but there were four living people in that scene! The Doctor, the Detective, Lloyd, and Wind Elemental. We know Wind isn't the Doctor or the Detective, seeing as how he is a Dark Hunter, so Lloyd must be an important villager!

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Either iBrow messed up when counting or he is trying to tell us something, but there were four living people in that scene! The Doctor, the Detective, Lloyd, and Wind Elemental. We know Wind isn't the Doctor or the Detective, seeing as how he is a Dark Hunter, so Lloyd must be an important villager!

Well technically Windo Elemento wasn't in the scene. It was just mentioned that he must have had Lloyd problems.

Yeah, we tried to get rid of Lloyd, but we obviously weren't that successful.

Well, really, I tried. He's more dangerous alive than dead.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

No... he isn't. Dead, he has 100% chance of confirmed whatever he is and makes a better courier since he is very unlikely to betray his own side.

Now watch as Lloyd turns out to be a dark hunter. That was a joke.

The Lynching: Double Time

The Tolerable Automaton, assigned #6, decided that he hated Zakaro. Unfortunately, he couldn't really do anything about it, as he had been gorilla glued to the Eternally Burning Chattering Corpse Heap.

Too bad for that Matoran.

Luckily, somebody was good on the details, because the former Master of Spirits and the new Master of Wind, Mr. Veigar Wind Elemental, had been poisoned by a butterfly he attempted to ingest. The foolish Dark Hunter was now, well, dead, to say the least.

Dark Hunters, Detective, Medic pm.

Wait; hold on; what? 0_o I don't mind the fact that a Dark hunter died, but... I voted for PK/TWA? It should only have been a single hanging. ._.;(Unless I accidentally didn't make that one clear that I was voted alongside Zakaro...)