• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Breez Revamp

Breez Hero Factory

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Offline cyan-king

cyan-king
  • Members
  • Toa

• 173 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 03:08 AM

http://farm9.staticf...fb94da61c_b.jpg

http://farm9.staticf...d8c10ee4e_b.jpg

http://farm9.staticf...73a62a0e0_b.jpg

http://farm9.staticf...287279406_b.jpg

http://farm9.staticf...161cfce27_b.jpg

oi, the big HF villain guy is SwampTonic, and the Vortixx is Alex

i'll do topics for both on request.

#2 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 08:23 AM

This Revamp looks good. It has a ton of armor and has an ice shield on the back, from what I can tell. Alex, is way too skinny and tall. All of him, arms, legs and body should be thicker. As for SwampTonic, he seems like he has a mermaid body shape. Can't tell much about him from the picture.

Edited by Canis Lupus, Mar 16 2013 - 11:11 AM.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#3 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,698 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 10:53 AM

Simple but effective. The purple actually looks good; reminds me of the first few HF comics in which Breez had purple instead of red. I feel like she could use a pair of daggers or something. 

SwampTonic looks good. It has a ton of armor and has an ice shield on the back, from what I can tell. Alex, is way too skinny and tall. All of him, arms, legs and body should be thicker.

You know, you could actually comment on the MOC which this thread is about... :/

Edited by Chro, Mar 16 2013 - 10:53 AM.

Chro: Dream Killer

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

Hitman VIII: Codebreaker

Baruka: Native Son

#4 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 11:10 AM

SwampTonic looks good. It has a ton of armor and has an ice shield on the back, from what I can tell. Alex, is way too skinny and tall. All of him, arms, legs and body should be thicker.

You know, you could actually comment on the MOC which this thread is about... :/

I didn't see that one picture with SwampTonic; I actually thought the Breez revamp was called that...  :P Going to edit my post right now. 

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#5 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,920 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 11:44 AM

The revamp is pretty good, the SwampTonic one's legs look a bit small, and the Vortixx looks skinny. Don't get me wrong, you still did a good job.

#6 Offline cyan-king

cyan-king
  • Members
  • Toa

• 173 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 02:01 PM

This Revamp looks good. It has a ton of armor and has an ice shield on the back, from what I can tell. Alex, is way too skinny and tall. All of him, arms, legs and body should be thicker. As for SwampTonic, he seems like he has a mermaid body shape. Can't tell much about him from the picture.

lol, skinnyness was intentional, and vortixx being too tall? is that even a thing? oi, i'll make a topic for SwampTonic, like i did on eurobricks, so holdup.

The revamp is pretty good, the SwampTonic one's legs look a bit small, and the Vortixx looks skinny. Don't get me wrong, you still did a good job.

lol, SwampTonic has no legs, and Alex's skinnyness is intentional, i make all my male vortixx that thin.

#7 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 625 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 03:28 PM

dude, that is one tall vortixx. it seems a bit thin though, especially around the waist area. perhaps putting armor or something similar there would make it more stable.

76561198084895102.png

Feel free to add me on steam c:

#8 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 1,698 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 03:59 PM

dude, that is one tall vortixx. it seems a bit thin though, especially around the waist area. perhaps putting armor or something similar there would make it more stable.

Dude, that's just his style. If he thinks that Vortixx should be extremely skinny then who are we to stop him? XD

Chro: Dream Killer

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

Hitman VIII: Codebreaker

Baruka: Native Son

#9 Offline cyan-king

cyan-king
  • Members
  • Toa

• 173 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 04:03 PM

true, true, but arent vortixx tall? i mean, look at roodaka.

and breez is human sized in comparison, so yeah, she's gonna look short compared to Alex

#10 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 625 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 05:00 PM

and breez is human sized in comparison, so yeah, she's gonna look short compared to Alex

no, not saying that Vortixx aren't tall, it's just I know how tall Breeze is, the size that i'm used to, so I think "woaaah".

76561198084895102.png

#11 Offline cyan-king

cyan-king
  • Members
  • Toa

• 173 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 17 2013 - 01:24 AM

no, not saying that Vortixx aren't tall, it's just I know how tall Breeze is, the size that i'm used to, so I think "woaaah".

lol, like toa sized?

#12 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 625 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 18 2013 - 02:14 PM

lol, like toa sized?

yeah, around that height.

76561198084895102.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users