Misprints!

Klanadack

Can somebody give me a list of every misprint mask made by lego? Prototypes don't count. I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

There aren't that many misprints that aren't prototypes, I know them all I think.The European Misprints(Turaga masks in Toa colors):1) Ruru(Blue, White, Green, Brown, Red) The black one came with Hafu therefore isn't actually a mistprint.2) Matatu(Blue, White, Green, Brown, Red, Black)Then you have just two Kraahkan misprints:A Gunmetal one and a New Gold One(Came with Later versions of the Tower of Toa)There was also a new-gold Avohkii but that's a prototype I guess.

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

Thanks! I was arguing with a friend about the Hafu thing earlier. BTW, are the kraahkan masks with vents covered up intentionally made that way? I've heard people say that they're misprints, and I've heard otherwise. What's the deal with those?

Edited by Toa Enax

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

I mean, there are two different types of kraahkan that came with 2003 makuta. One had all the little vents open, while the other had the set of vents that was closest to the back of the head closed. You would get one or the other. I have the one with the vents closed. Is one of these masks a misprint or error? Look up "misprint mask of shadows" on google images. It has photos of both masks with the vents in question circled. Apparently, Bzpower had an article on it at one point, but the links don't work. At least, not for me.

Edited by Toa Enax

Okay, that clears it up, thanks. Though you got to wonder why they covered up the vents in the first place...

Icarax didn't like the draft. :P I dunno, I kinda feel like making it in MNOLG style now. Did it have vents in the golden version in '05?

It was replaced in the middle of 2003 which means only the Earlier models of Teridax in 2003 have vents, all the rest don't

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

Okay, Dual Matrix, TNT,thanks. That's actually pretty interesting.

Edited by Toa Enax