Cmdr Agnavar

Chro

8561355012_3e45e8e7a9_n.jpg ^ CLICK FOR GALLERY ^

Dark Hunter militant, member of Tobduk's species. Brings the big guns. This was a partial repurposing of the Karda frame; the upper legs, half of the torso, and half of the lower legs are the same internally. The arms, parts of the torso and lower legs, and feet are all new. I was doodling around with the skeleton to see what I could pull off and this guy was the result. You could actually consider this a tablescrap, though I won't use that term here. Decided he was cool enough to post anyway. ;)

Feedback is appreciated.

More MOCs on the way very soon (edit: check out Radiak!).

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Oops, I meant to say not to mess with him. I edited it. The feet look original, I'll tell you that.

Haha, I figured that out. :PThe feet... I dunno. The Inika feet by themselves looked too flat, so I added on, but I'm not sure if the additions look too square. XD

but their spirits

Love the build style, where did you get the yellow Bohrok limbs?

Thanks! TFO's right, they're from Oonarak. (I don't have the actual set, just got these from a shipment of assorted parts.)

but their spirits

oh wow. i do not know how to describe it's epicness. i mean the mask is awesome. the weapons are pretty darn amazing, love the way you have the feet set up. I could go on farther and farther but it is amazing.

10/5 simply amazing

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

By the way, I think you should have made the main pic with effects, and make the eye glint. That way it would be awesome, just like the build.

I think I'll stick with the "dark and serious" glare on this one. ;)

oh wow. i do not know how to describe it's epicness. i mean the mask is awesome. the weapons are pretty darn amazing, love the way you have the feet set up. I could go on farther and farther but it is amazing.

10/5 simply amazing

Thanks Voxumo, glad you like it. Anything you don't like? It's not a perfect MOC by any means.

but their spirits

By the way, I think you should have made the main pic with effects, and make the eye glint. That way it would be awesome, just like the build.

I think I'll stick with the "dark and serious" glare on this one. ;)

>oh wow. i do not know how to describe it's epicness. i mean the mask is awesome. the weapons are pretty darn amazing, love the way you have the feet set up. I could go on farther and farther but it is amazing.

10/5 simply amazing

Thanks Voxumo, glad you like it. Anything you don't like? It's not a perfect MOC by any means.

Well i guess if i really had to nitpick the only thing is the hands. they seem kinda of small compared to the rest of the moc and rather bland. i mean since he does not appear to have a hand held weapon i would use a clawed hand of some sort

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.