• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Riaso Wolf (HF)

Hero Factory SelfMOC

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline ShadowWolfHount

ShadowWolfHount
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger

• 605 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 05:04 PM

[color=#800080;][font="georgia, serif;"]Here is my SelfMOC, Riaso Wolf in Hero Factory. He is the leader of the Delta 47 team from the 1.0 to the 3.0[/color][/font]  [color=#006400;][font="georgia, serif;"]Click the photo to see the Flicker gallery[/color][/font] [color=#800080;][font="georgia, serif;"]If you want to see his Bio go to his Wiki[/color][/font]: Riaso Wolf

[color=#b22222;]Edit: Image linked; please keep posted photos in BBC to 100 kB.[/color]

[color=#b22222;]-Wind-[/color]

Edited by -Windrider-, Mar 17 2013 - 03:00 AM.

image.php?u=47115&dateline=1334913320

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui: 
Flickr 10.gif MOCpages 10.gif Youtube

#2 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 625 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 05:43 PM

most of what I can say is...Colorful. usually a colorful MOC means unskilled MOCing, but I can see how it flows, even though there's purple, orange, black, green, and silver/grey. 

76561198084895102.png

Feel free to add me on steam c:

#3 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,920 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 05:51 PM

That's pretty nice. The weapons model after the HF weapons right now. The purple is nice, but that is sort of a lot of colors IMO.

#4 Offline ShadowWolfHount

ShadowWolfHount
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Scavenger

• 605 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 06:28 PM

most of what I can say is...Colorful. usually a colorful MOC means unskilled MOCing, but I can see how it flows, even though there's purple, orange, black, green, and silver/grey. 

Thank you on what you think and the color thing i going to say one by one

Black: The Black is for skeleton and it is the skeleton because LEGO didn't make a lot of different colors of the skeleton. 

Silver/Grey: The Silver/Grey is for the Extra armor. (But i am trying to take out that color so it will be just Purple and Green)

Purple and Green: The Purple and Green is Riaso theme color he have that color from the Creation to now

Orange: The Orange is only on the 5.0 Hero aka Brain Attack and it is only on the right hand and it is a super fist.

on what you put you only talk about the color on the 5.0/Brain Attack but not on the other like 1.0 only have Green and Silver; the 2.0 is Green and Purple; the 4.0/Breakout have Purple and Green, the silver are only on the hands and feet.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount, Mar 16 2013 - 06:36 PM.

image.php?u=47115&dateline=1334913320

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui: 
Flickr 10.gif MOCpages 10.gif Youtube

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users