• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Riaso Wolf (HF)

Hero Factory SelfMOC

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline ShadowWolfHount

ShadowWolfHount
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 13-October 12
  • 1,317 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 05:04 PM

[color=#800080;][font="georgia, serif;"]Here is my SelfMOC, Riaso Wolf in Hero Factory. He is the leader of the Delta 47 team from the 1.0 to the 3.0[/color][/font]  [color=#006400;][font="georgia, serif;"]Click the photo to see the Flicker gallery[/color][/font] [color=#800080;][font="georgia, serif;"]If you want to see his Bio go to his Wiki[/color][/font]: Riaso Wolf

[color=#b22222;]Edit: Image linked; please keep posted photos in BBC to 100 kB.[/color]

[color=#b22222;]-Wind-[/color]

Edited by -Windrider-, Mar 17 2013 - 03:00 AM.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Maxilos (BBC #69)

Other Topic: Bionicle on Ice

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif MOCpages 10.gif Youtube

#2 Offline Van Hohenheim

Van Hohenheim
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 22-October 11
  • 694 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 05:43 PM

most of what I can say is...Colorful. usually a colorful MOC means unskilled MOCing, but I can see how it flows, even though there's purple, orange, black, green, and silver/grey. 

Previously known as Aiwendil.

#3 Offline Hitoshura

Hitoshura
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 16-February 13
  • 2,489 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 05:51 PM

That's pretty nice. The weapons model after the HF weapons right now. The purple is nice, but that is sort of a lot of colors IMO.

#4 Offline ShadowWolfHount

ShadowWolfHount
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 13-October 12
  • 1,317 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 16 2013 - 06:28 PM

most of what I can say is...Colorful. usually a colorful MOC means unskilled MOCing, but I can see how it flows, even though there's purple, orange, black, green, and silver/grey. 

Thank you on what you think and the color thing i going to say one by one

Black: The Black is for skeleton and it is the skeleton because LEGO didn't make a lot of different colors of the skeleton. 

Silver/Grey: The Silver/Grey is for the Extra armor. (But i am trying to take out that color so it will be just Purple and Green)

Purple and Green: The Purple and Green is Riaso theme color he have that color from the Creation to now

Orange: The Orange is only on the 5.0 Hero aka Brain Attack and it is only on the right hand and it is a super fist.

on what you put you only talk about the color on the 5.0/Brain Attack but not on the other like 1.0 only have Green and Silver; the 2.0 is Green and Purple; the 4.0/Breakout have Purple and Green, the silver are only on the hands and feet.

Edited by ShadowWolfHount, Mar 16 2013 - 06:36 PM.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Maxilos (BBC #69)

Other Topic: Bionicle on Ice

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif MOCpages 10.gif Youtube

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users