Destiny Sprite System

Ghosthands

This is quite honestly amazing. I love how accurite it is to the sets, and I do believe it rivals Rayg 1.0, which is one of my favorite kits. One thing I would suggest changing a little bit is that Kanohi Miru. I kinda toyed around with it and wanted to suggest this to you. Either way, this looks amazing. sig.png

Thanks! Did you just make the forehead lines darker? Because on the actual mask those are very faint and kind of hard to see sometimes.
I made them darker, yes, along with taking away the odd addition of a pixel on the outer edge of the Miru on the front. It made it seem a little bit blocky and sharp, and out of shape. Looking forward to the rest of the Toa Mata! sig.png
Ah yes, that pixel. I'm sure I put it there for a reason, but I can't remember what it was... Yes, so am I :P. I'm having a little trouble with Pohatu's midget arms atm.OK, there is a serious problem with the colours on my kits. I believe it has something to do with me trying to open them on my Mac, and the program I use seems to have modified the shades of my colours. Needless to say, this is extremely annoying, and I am working on fixing it.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

I'm making a new banner, but, when i've been tinkering with this., i realized that we need more colors, and that the turaga staffs dont appear to be the same color as the "red" scheme

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I'm making a new banner, but, when i've been tinkering with this., i realized that we need more colors, and that the turaga staffs dont appear to be the same color as the "red" scheme

I'm working on both problems. For the first one: either later today or tomorrow I will post a colour palette based on the MNOG one with a wide range of colours. The second one is more difficult. My Mac has altered the colouration of both the Tohunga and Turaga kits. I am working on reversing that, but it may take time, especially as my mother disapproves of me spending time working on this...

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

@ first answer: ok, i can wait @2nd answer:Hmm... i hate it when there are color alterations.and@your mothers disaproval: lolwhy?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

What could be better than posting custom images of a toy line in a forum website that lasted longer than the line that it was made for?

What could be better than posting custom images of a toy line in a forum website that lasted longer than the line that it was made for?

Exactly. She and my dad seem to think I should be playing musical instruments, doing maths, reading non-fiction... Coming from the woman who spent all day making chutney XD But I love chutney. So it's OK.

LOL i made a banner, but i think brickshelf isnt friends with that file type, because it asks me to download when I want to view the picture XD

reading non-fiction...

try Jules Verne novels XD I'm really hooked on those right now

LOL i made a banner, but i think brickshelf isnt friends with that file type, because it asks me to download when I want to view the picture XD

reading non-fiction...

try Jules Verne novels XD I'm really hooked on those right now
Somehow, I'm pretty sure '10,000 Leagues Under The Sea' was fiction. =P

No matter how many times I try it, the yellow still doesn't work. The only sheet that works perfectly is the Kanohi sheet. The gold all matches up perfectly. I'm getting confused...

You're right. The shade is slightly different. I'll fix it as soon as I can get on my Dad's PC (I'm using my MacBook atm, so no paint).
Thankyou.

You're right.

I usually am. =P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

i based it off your banner, using MNOLG screenies and adding your own small scenery changes whilist adding your sprites.

when will you put my banner in the first post? and I'm using DSS for my BZPRPG character :happydance:

Edited by bulik

ugh..... any updates? I'm just tooo excited,especially for color palettes, becasue then it would be easier to recolor

Edited by bulik

Ahh... finally. but all good things have flaws. the tohunga feet doesnt match the correct color scheme that is with the tohunga kit.you should update it with the current colors that are in the colors section

Ahh... finally. but all good things have flaws. the tohunga feet doesnt match the correct color scheme that is with the tohunga kit.you should update it with the current colors that are in the colors section

If you'd read the previous posts you'd know why that is. I tried to edit it using a program called Paintbrush (basically Paint but for Mac) and it altered the colours. I'm working on fixing it.

If you'd read the previous posts you'd know why that is. I tried to edit it using a program called Paintbrush (basically Paint but for Mac) and it altered the colours. I'm working on fixing it.
I know why, but im just pointing it out :)

uh, the diffrent arm, torso, and leg poses for matoran

Exactly, and I'll add more at some point, particularly for the feet, as I know some walking/running rotations would help. I believe Tahu's head jutted both in set form and in MNOG.
Your belief is based in fact. :biggrin:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

This Is really Great Kit I wish I had posted sooner, I can't wait to use this kit for something.

Niiice! No, real good! That's game worthy! Even Marty Razor Kiira should envy you!

Thanks! But who-dy who-who? I hadn't really got around much in the Kits forum before downtime...
And to answer your question Marty Razor Kiira is a older (,now inactive as far as I know,) spriter on BZPower he created the, formally very popular, razor kit. Thats my best explaination I might be a little off there so fell free to correct me everybody.

biobanner.png

This Is really Great Kit I wish I had posted sooner, I can't wait to use this kit for something.

Niiice! No, real good! That's game worthy! Even Marty Razor Kiira should envy you!

Thanks! But who-dy who-who? I hadn't really got around much in the Kits forum before downtime...
And to answer your question Marty Razor Kiira is a older (,now inactive as far as I know,) spriter on BZPower he created the, formally very popular, razor kit. Thats my best explaination I might be a little off there so fell free to correct me everybody.
True, he was one of the best there will ever be.

mindeth the cobwebs

hmmm... good point*sharpens stick* but i have a bigger one! why cant pirok just not use toa until you are finished? because the main characters are matoran anyway

bah, you don't have any toa in it anyway, just start using dss now
Yesh, he does. I've seen Toa-Pirok and Proditor in there, and LoTTL's character was a Toa.
Thankyou. And, FYI, LotTL's character was a Toa-shaped Makuta.
hmmm... good point*sharpens stick*but i have a bigger one!why cant pirok just not use toa until you are finished? because the main characters are matoran anyway
His decision, not mine.
GH, thankyou. Bulik, when I switch from Rayg to DSS I want to do so completely.BTW, Bulik, your punctuation needs improvement. No offence, but sentences begin with capital letters and end with full stops. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Ok, guys, the fixed Turaga kit is up. Today I realised I left a shade uncorrected on the Tohunga, but I've now fixed that and will soon be uploading the updated version.Just a quick question - what would you like me to make first once the Toa kit is done? Move on to 2003 Matoran and Nuva, or make accessories (weapons, items etc)?

Ok, guys, the fixed Turaga kit is up. Today I realised I left a shade uncorrected on the Tohunga, but I've now fixed that and will soon be uploading the updated version.Just a quick question - what would you like me to make first once the Toa kit is done? Move on to 2003 Matoran and Nuva, or make accessories (weapons, items etc)?

Weapons, expanded Kanohi, etcetera would be best IMO.BTW, Tamaru's body was teal, not green.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]