[Rpg] Transformers: Eternal Conflict

OOC: Time to get started

IC:

Razous paced him himself in a hall in the CoP headquarters on Earth 2. His visor glinting when the sun hit him when he faced the window. He then stopped and went up ti the window and sighed. War is every where. Even in our home of Cybertron we could not escape, and even in Earth. Now I'm here in a new system where Unicron is alive and I must help out in fighting against him and his minions.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC:

Decepticons? In this war, you were either a Child, a Minion, a Paxitron, or you didn't own a ship that big. Sideswipe held the mute button for a moment as he turned to one of the crew members and ordered,

"Ready the weapons. Fire only on my signal."

The Captain released the mute button and gazed at the ship currently entering the viewport. It was certainly Decepticon in origin, but it didn't bear any of the Minions' characteristic faction symbols. At least, not as far as he could tell.

"This is Captain Sideswipe of the Children of Primus, acting commander of the interplanetary battle-cruiser known as Prima. From the readings we're getting, your ship appears to be low on fuel and has already sustained heavy damage. If you do not state your intentions, we will open fire."

"Status report, Ratchet."

"Gigantion has been secured, sir. There have been reports of a Decepticon vessel in the planet's orbit, but thus far, they are unsure if it operates under Unicron's command."

"And what of Cybertron Negative One?"

"Rescue operations are still underway. Due to the sheer number of negative-polarity Autobots, there is a high chance that a large portion of the Decepticons there will never receive assistance from us."

"I was afraid you were going to say that. I assume the situation of the other Cybertron is similar?"

"Well, yes, though there weren't many to rescue in the first place. Our teams did manage to recover one thing from the planet's surface, however."

"What would that be?"

"The body of that world's Omega Supreme."

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC (Starscream)

Paranoids. Lovely. Starscream knew how to deal with paranoids, he'd done it enough times in the past after all. "Our intentions? Reconnaissance. We were only recently thrown into this system. We fled from a creature known as 'Ramjet'. We have very little information regarding the status of this system, aside from what our sensors could pick up." Sensors were good for many things. A full readout on the political scene of an entire star system was, sadly, not one of them. He would have to speak to Shockwave about that.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC:

Soundwave stepped out of the shadows behind Starscream, coming into view of the remaining bridge crew. There was no sound from the movement, his footsteps unnaturally silent. "Captain Sideswipe."

His voice was monotone, synthesized. A voice recognizable across the multiverse, even if his appearance was not. "You bear the name of a Loyalist, one of few with any sense of honor. Your scan will no doubt have indicated the damaged state of this ship and its crew."

"We are of minimal threat in our state. Tactical analysis indicates that in the event of conflict, there is a 0.574% chance that we would prevail. And a 34% chance that we would emerge at all. There is a 67% chance that we would bring you down with us. It is in our mutual best interest if you disarm the four starboard railguns of your ship, as well as the primary linear cannon. If you insist, we would not object if you left the gun batteries armed."

"We are aware of your ship's capabilities. And we await your reply." A few of the remaining bridge crew member looked to the tactical officer with barely concealed surprise. It was by far the most he had spoken in decades.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

Razous decided to head out and make use of himself and go for a joyride to clear his head from what was going on. He got out of the base and ran a few feet before transforming into his vehicular for. So many Autobots and Cons alike, from different worlds coming here. Whether you sided with Unicron, or Primus, you are never safe from those who want to hurt you. Especially when it's in a world you haven't even known.

He then stopped at a stop sign and 'looked both ways' before he continued on with his ride.

make use of himself and go for a joyride

OOC: Kind of contradictory, but you also seem to be lacking interaction. I guess I'll be that staff member that goes around helping players in that predicament.

IC - CoP NPC - Earth 2

A white and red sports car, realistic in design but slightly futuristic, produced a loud engine noise as it approached Razous from another lane. It turned at the intersection, driving parallel to him.

"Sir, mind if I ask you what you're doing?" He really wasn't sure where the Prime was in the chain of command under the Children of Primus, but the title of Prime generally did warrant the word 'sir'.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:Sideswipe inwardly cursed himself. This war had changed him. Changed everyone. A few astroseconds passed, but to the crewmembers of both ships, it seemed like much longer. Finally, the Prima's guns powered down."I...apologize," Sideswipe admitted, "I would offer assistance, but I'm afraid that we face an impending attack on this planet. If your ship is Transwarp-Capable, I would recommend traveling to the coordinates I'm about to send you."Moments later, the "unknown" symbol that Starscream faced was replaced by a map of the Leviathan System with one particular planet highlighted: the one the Children called Earth Two.

67tlbk.png

IC:

"I'm clearing my head out for a few minutes," He says to the bot next to him. Then he transforms back into his robot form."This war against an ancient enemy, will go on forever if we don't do something." He then looks up and sees a star-like dot up in the sky; he points to it."See that star right there, that's Earth 1. The planet controlled by Unicron and his minions. If we can take it back, we could have a strong foot hold in this war."

He then gets a vision of what Unicron has done over the many cycles that passed. The vision seems to may be coming from Primus himself. He sees a two planets, one with two horns on it, and the other with stellar rings. He sees some shuttles leaving, but very few escape as they are caught in Unicron's pull. The planet's structure collapses as chucks of rock and magma enter Unicron. Then emptiness, of the shear void of space and the 'Devour Of Worlds' drifting through space as he heads out to find his next meal.

He then hears the bot saying,"Sir, sir."

OOC: Yeah, I have a tendency to write my characters out of interaction. So yeah anyway the NPC is appriciated. :)

IC: Blastcraft (Cybertron -1, Ruins)

He turned, face showing none of the surprise he felt. Could this be some sort of ninja-bot, or was he just spacing out...again.

"I'm not entirly sure in that aspect. It's not like I've been given any easy way to choose."

Perhaps that was a bit too much bitterness. Note to self #... oh, what was it... ah yes. NoteToSelf#74: Don't show over-bitterness to random ninja-bots that have just surprised you in the ruins of a city.

Completely non-specific.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC (Starscream)

"Your aid is greatly appeciated." Starscream's voice was smooth and calm, the voice of someone who was in complete control of the situation. Nothing could be further from the truth of course, but they didn't need to know that. "However, I am not certain my vessel could handle another power surge. Unless you would have us strap a great many rockets to the back of my vessel....I'm quite afraid I don't feel comfortable moving it. I will not risk my crew in such a manner."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: Here's my second cybertronian and my human Name: LeviathanGender: MaleFaction: Minions of UnicronHome Universe: Beast WarsAppearance: Tall dark green bot about the size of a Carrier ship when put the length as the height. Some light blue highlights and scar on his left eye. The highlights are more of tribal tattoos. Something like this, http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4830881350878347&pid=1.7&w=65&h=154&c=7&rs=1, and a dragon design like this, http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4680858170557196&pid=1.7&w=118&h=155&c=7&rs=1Alternate Mode: The Leviathan sea serpent, but has legs.Weapons: Acid tipped spear and plasma cannon.Personality: Is very dark and sadistic. His voice is very deepened and his left eye glows brighter than his right. Will kill any Con who disobeys or is injured, and he also doesn't take prisonersSkills/Special Abilities: His current ability is hypnotism which causes the the one being hypnotized to have nightmares that can break his mind. Once he/she gives up, he stops the process. The hypnosis is done with his left eye.Weakness: Left eye and legs. His legs may be strong enough to hold him up, but they have weakened over time since he is already old.Bio: Leviathan was one Con who was rarely seen in his animal form, since he took the form of a water serpent. He was sent to Earth in order to aid Megatron in the destruction of the Maximals. When Megatron took of Cybertron, Leviathan returned to serve as his lieutenant. When he was in combat with one of the remaining Maximals, they shoot him in the eye, just barely missing the whole eye itself. His scar has grown bigger for unknown circumstances, and his eye has glown brighter since then. The glow is bigger than the right eye, which is why some believe that he can manipulate you in your mind, then he kills you.

Ever since Unicron had made the Leviathan system, he was transported their via Unocron to help conquer the Autobots that are there. He believes that Unicron named the system after him.

Name: Devon SmithGender: MaleFaction: AutobotsHomeworld: Earth 2Appearance: Six foot one, medium built. African American, mixed with Mexican blood. Short curly hair and wears glasses.Weapons: FAMAS assault rifle, KIPARIS, and two M1911's with extended magazines.Other Equipment: Jamming deviceSkills: Can wield any gun with ease, except the STONER63Personality: feels like he's better than most people cause, well, you know. Acts sometimes out of rank when it comes to a battle.Weakness: He's a human, end of storyBio: Devon had always loved guns and cars his whole life. When he entered high school, he enrolled in the school's automotive program. He since has enrolled in college and into the military to do the two things he loves most. When Unicron came and started wreaking havoc he soon met Razous Prime and became his human companion. He is currently adding more 'powerful' weaponry in him, such as machine guns and rocket launchers in vehicle mode.

Tell me if anything needs changing. Oh, and 'Burning Justice'

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

OOC: I need more specifics on hypnotism. How does he do it? How strong is it? That stuff. Also, what do you mean by giving Razous stronger weapons?

IC - NPC - Cybertron -1

"Well, allow me to clear things up for you." The robot walked up closer to Blastcraft. "If you want a way off this planet and some friends to work with, you can come with me. Otherwise you'll be stuck here like the Autobots."

He grinned, though on a face like his, it looked more like he was opening an air vent. "I have a ship. Just join the winning team and you've got yourself a ticket."

IC - CoP NPC - Earth 2

"Sir, sir. Sir!"

He poked Razous a few times to get his attention. "You said something about Earth 1, but actually, the higher ups have a similar assignment for you. You're to take me and a squad to Cybertron -1. It's a disorganized planet, much easier to take. And our orders are to do just that, sir."

The car transformed quickly, revealing a simplistic, flexible Autobot. "My name's Smokescreen, sir." He appeared to be from the Animated universe, and had clearly borrowed wrist cannons, likely taken from someone in the Movie universe. "There's a ship ready, you just need to gather a squad."

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

He raised an eyeridge at the other's statement, slowly realizing what this bot seemed to be up to.

"Oh yes, because you're being very extremely specific on which side I'm to choose. It's so clear now, I know exactly who to choose if I want out. Let's see... Considering you've commented on my aim, it's unlikely you're from the Paxitrons. They seem too peace-wanting to go out recuiting, anyway. That leaves me with the Children or the Minions. Just from what I know of both sides, it seems to me that you're with the Minions, simply because the Children are usually too direct in their recuiting."

He crosses his arms before adding one last thing.

"But hey: I may be wrong. There's no need to hurt me for having to make assumptions off of ambiguous statements."

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC - Minion NPC - Cybertron -1

"Well...I don't see how that's a bad thing." The robot's eyes gleamed as he looked into Blastcraft's. "Being one of the Minions has its perks. Unless, of course...you would prefer to go another route."

He was standing with his hands resting behind his back, arms folded, but held out his right hand, implying a handshake. In reality, his left hand was now free to take a grenade from his back, which he did. He didn't activate it. "So, what's your decision?"

Not until he was sure he would need to.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: The hypnosis is medium strong, due to him causing nightmares. And in the bio, it says it comes from his left eye. The 'powerful' weaponry are just machine guns and rockets.

IC:

"Well then Smokescreen, let's head to the ship. I'll get my files on the way." He transformed back into vehicle form and headed towards the ship. His wheels were screeching as his 950+ he has, pumps out everything in his engine. He goes out with a burnout, and heads down the road. "So Smokescreen, what was your universe like, seeing that you look like from the Animated continuity."

OOC: So if someone looks into his left eye, the hypnosis works? How hard is it to break? How long is its natural duration? How long does it take to hypnotize someone? Does it consume energy to maintain hypnosis?

Is it like what Karzahni does to people?

Oh, and Devon's approved.

IC - Smokescreen (NPC) - Earth 2

Smokescreen spun and flipped ridiculously fast, ending up as a car again, and followed the Prime. "It's great, sir! I only came here because it was the right thing to do. No one in their right mind would leave for any other reason." He drove on as they passed a few humans and Children of Primus.

"Cybertron's alive and well in my universe, and what's more is it's controlled by Autobots! It has everything a bot might want or need." Smokescreen was inwardly smiling, as memories of home flooded him. Then he felt a twinge of shame, as other universes weren't usually so fortunate. "Er. Well, just as luck would have it, sir."

They approached their destination, and curiosity struck the young Child of Primus. "What's your universe like?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

"Well then, time for a tough decision. To join in helping a planet-sized robot eat entire other worlds, one bot at a time, or to refuse and lose my life. Because in all honesty, if you're anything like the Autobots of my Universe, you aren't going to let a possible-recuit just walk away, probably to the other side, without a scratch. Tough decision indeed..."

The Decepticon from the Shattered Glass reality brought a hand to his chin, rubbing it absent-mindedly in thought. Choices, choices. His life hanging in the balance. This was life-altering.

"Good sir, I'm afraid I'm going to have to accept. Even if I don't appriciate living all that much, I'm not as so dumb to refuse one who's asked so very nicely. Also, I've got nothing better to do. Other than die."

A smirk had grown across Blastcraft's face as he waited for the other's reaction.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: Yes, but they have to stare at it. It's easy to break really, just hit him and he loses concentration. It only lasts for a couple of minutes. Time to do it, is almost instantly, he just needs to concentrate into the person's mind to unlock their darkest horrors. It does consume energy, and it will drain almost all of his energon if it lasts longer than it should, say more than three minutes. And yes it's similar to Karzahnii.

IC:

"My world is fine, though there is no Optimus Prime. I'm the Prime in my world. I just found out who Optimus is when I arrived here. Cybertron is plunged into war and me and my men our the many survivors who fled to Earth. We then fought against Decipticons and made it more safer, but when we first landed on Earth, they blamed us for the attack on Qatar, which was caused by the Decipticons." He then transformed into his robot and said,"I would go on, but it's a long story.

OOC: Edit that in and he's approved.

IC - The Recruiter (NPC) - Cybertron -1

The dark robot laughed, still holding the grenade behind his back. He stood there motionless, aside from his chuckling head. "For your sake, I hope that wasn't sarcasm. You seem to know the consequences of refusal well." Now to seal the deal...

What would be most fun? A tribute of an amputated limb to Unicron? Being placed in the strictest squad possible? No...

"Follow me. Time for your infusion of Dark Energon." The Recruiter began to laugh.

IC - Smokescreen (NPC)

Smokescreen transformed abruptly. "No Optimus? Wow. Most universes have one. In mine he was some space bridge repairman, but he actually defeated Megatron." The young bot's face twitched a bit. "Decepticon freaks..."

Seeming to realize that he probably shouldn't get overly emotional in front of a superior officer, he stood straight again. "Well, here we are, sir. Please get whatever you need quickly, we need to strike before the Minions can get a really organized foothold."

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Flaredrick, what if Devon is fighting other humans? Shouldn't he have a more exploitable weakness? I know Axilus already approved him, but I think the weakness still needs to be changed.

IC:

Sideswipe pinched the bridge of his olfactory sensor.

"Very well, then. If you wish, you may land on this planet. I will guide to the city where your ship and your crew can receive repairs as needed, but you may have to wait until the forthcoming battle is over."

-Earth One-

The hulking, metal form made a loud creaking sound before it fell over and hit the pavement and what was left of its head rolled away, leaving a trail of glowing blue Energon. Smoke spilled out of the murder (or self-defense, depending on how you looked at it) weapon's barrel and into the sky, filling the air with a sulfurous odor.

Caleb Rowes scrunched up his nose and relaxed his flesh-and-bone arms. The massive shoulder-mounted cannon slid forward and hit the ground with a loud clunk. Finally, he let out the breath he had been holding in short, ragged pants. Though he had caught the bot off-guard, he had nearly died at the hands of a few of the others. The snipers that were positioned all across the city block ensured that he did not meet his fate.

He flipped a catch on the side of the gun and it folded in half into a neat box that could be carried by a handle that also functioned as the ironsight. He heaved it over to the truck and loaded it into the bed. Already, parts from the bodies of several of the other dead Cybertronians were being loaded as well. Without a word, he and the other soldiers departed. They drove like this for almost an hour, saying nothing. After all, what could be said?

Hundreds of miles away, Leland Bishop Dante sipped a glass of wine and anticipated his newest shipment of parts. The Machination's return would be triumphant indeed.

-Cybertron Two-

Shockwave sat at the helm of the battleship known as the Tachyon with his sharp, thin hands folded. Below, the landscape of Cybertron sped by. From behind him, he could hear the sound of metal screeching, straining, and scraping. The Wrecker was not giving up. With the push of a button, the chair swiveled around to face Ultra Magnus squirming against his bonds.

"Your struggle is highly illogical," the scientist said in a flat, mechanical tone, "you have been fully restrained. Readings have shown that you are capable of exerting a maximum of one-hundred and twenty-two point eight three foot-pounds of force in peak condition. The stasis cuffs restraining you are composed of tempered Cybertanium and can resist up to three hundred and fifty-four point six foot-pounds of direct compression without so much as bending. What makes you think you can break them?"

"A wrecker never gives up!" Magnus cried between heaves, "especially not to scum like you!"

He spat a globule of Energon at shockwave's feet.

"You have just wasted approximately six hundred point seven five milliliters of--"

"Aw, shut it, you piece of slag!"

The chair swiveled back to face the viewport and Magnus was left to his own thoughts once more.

-Earth Two-

The arrangements had been made. Smokescreen was already reporting to Razous regarding the mission to Cybertron Negative one. However, for Optimus Primal, there were other things to attend to. He held a button on his wrist, and every Child of Primus within the city limits of Detroit, Michigan, the Children's main forward operating base, received a transmission.

"Attention all Children of Primus. This is Optimus Primal. Several incidents that have occurred recently have been brought to my attention. On Earth Two, a squad we sent to assist in the human relief effort has gone missing. Some of the final transmissions we received implied that a group of humans is responsible. Another squad needs to be sent in to investigate and confirm this rumor.

In additon, on Cybertron Two, the leader of that world's Wreckers, Ultra Magnus, has been captured by the Minions. A rescue party is already being arranged, but we need more members if it is to be successful. Report to me at HQ if you wish to join either mission team."

OOC: In an effort to increase activity, here's a semi-long post. Anyone who wants to fill these mission teams can do so as they please. I don't think anyone has any available characters, though, so feel free to make more!

Also, new profile:

Name: Caleb RowesGender: MaleFaction: The Machination (see bio for more info)Homeworld: Earth 1AppearanceWeapons: Caleb's loadout depends on the mission he's being sent on, though he prefers heavy weapons.Other Equipment: A mask that covers his entire face to disguise his identity while on missions as well as a pair of night-vision goggles and a gas mask. Again, his loadout typically varies, but these are the essentials.Skills: He is a fairly accurate shot, as is necessary to be an agent of the Machination, and is also versed in the use of several of the less-conventional weapons in the Machination's arsenal.Personality: Caleb, despite his young age, is quite serious and quiet. He rarely ever lets anyone get to know him; he's a trained operative of a covert organization that battles giant robots, and he doesn't have time for friends. At least, so he says.Weakness: His coldness sometimes makes it difficult for others to cooperate with him.Bio: Caleb grew up in a military family with a father who went to war and a mother who kept her job a secret. As he grew older, he began to notice that various things were amiss. The truck in his parents' garage would start up at night and drive away seemingly on its own. His mother would come home very, very late on some days. Every now and then, he would notice the strange items she worked on in the basement. Finally, when he got out of high school, she showed him what she did for a living. She worked for the Machination.

Caleb was instantly fascinated and joined on the spot. He went through a rigorous training program, during which he met and befriended Leland Dante, the younger brother of the Machination's leader, Abraham Dante. Leland had always hated his older brother, and, with the help of Caleb and a select group of others, he overthrew Abraham and the organization's true leader, the disembodied head of Skorponok, just in time for the whole world to get transported to an alternate universe. While the rest of society fell to pieces at the hands of the Minions of Unicron, Leland held the secret organization together and fended off the few Minions that found their headquarters with Caleb at the head of the organization's army of elite troops.

Now, the Machination is currently researching and reverse-engineering technology recovered from any and all Cybertronians they can bring down. With so many weapons from so many different universes in their possession, the implications can only be sinister.

-----

NPC profile for Leland coming tomorrow. In the meantime, feel free to make Machination characters, too!

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

The Recruiter's foot tapped the ground loudly. "Well, hurry along. I expect you to be on your way in that direction by the time you next speak. Or within the next five seconds, whichever is sooner." He pointed to his right.

"Unless you're trying to get out of this," he set the grenade to stick to its target once thrown, "which...ah...won't work out very well."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I really have no idea what weakness I should put in him. Wait...now I got it. He's arrogant and can be a bit of a hard head since, well you know.

IC:

​Prime received the transmission. He then thought, what if he could assist them, but then he remembered his mission. He headed on board the ship with Smokescreen. "When this mission is over, I'm going to help out in the human relief effort. If you want to join, you're more than welcome to." He then loaded his ZR with a mag, then put it away. "Let's get this mission over with shall we." He entered the bridge and looked at the many bots commanding their stations.

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

IC - Smokescreen (NPC) - Earth 2

Helping humans? Well, their sneeze is annoying, but...

"Sure! Humans are cool. Cybertron where I live actually has an atmosphere that can support them." Smokescreen gave a nod to the ship's pilot, a blocky robot who seemed to be from one of the G1 universes.

The roar of the ship's engines resounded through the city, and a few humans covered their ears. The craft rose up and retracted its landing supports, then quickly flew out of the atmosphere. Those onboard felt nothing, but outwardly the atmospheric burns appeared to turn the ship into a brilliant streak of flaming light.

"We're free of orbit, engaging slipspace drive. Divert some power to shields and begin the jump," the pilot said, "and make sure all the bay doors are closed."

The ship headed for its destination. Children of Primus on board prepared their weapons. It was time for a full-scale assault.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Blastcraft (Ruins)

Out of a want to preserve his life, as useless as it seemed to be, he began to walk in the direction indicated. All the while his mind happily warred against itself, weighing up his options and which would end best.

This, he decided, wasn't going to be a normal day. And not in a good way, either.

Not that it wasn't already a strange day, even compared to the Autobots-Drunk-In-A-Cellar Incident. That was something he wanted to forget.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC (Starscream)

"Excellent." Starscream turned to Soundwave. "Suggested vector?" It was always wise to get a second opinion to verify one's own. Only a foolish commander relied entirely on himself. You had seconds for a reason.

IC:

"Continue present course. Suggested landing zone; construction site on edge of city. Proximity to battle will allow for detailed analysis of weaponry, tactics, and faction."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC - Smokescreen and CoP NPCs - Landing

"Strap in, we're coming down." The ship lit in atmosphere once again, thought it only flickered slightly and got down.

Smokescreen looked at the display screen. "This Cybertron doesn't have much of an atmosphere."

The landing pistons deployed and a thud was heard.

"Good. You don't blindly resist like the fools who refuse." The Recruiter walked behind Blastcraft, pushing him on occasion.

Wait...what was that?!

"Slag! You there. Come with me!" He grabbed Blastcraft by the arm and rushed up a ridge to a cliff, whether Blastcraft walked at his pace or was dragged across the ground. Not letting go of the unwilling recruit, he peered over the cliff edge.

IC - Smokescreen and CoP NPCs - Cybertron -1

A sheet of metal descended from the rear of the ship, which was facing the general direction of The Recruiter and Blastcraft. Soldiers charged out down the ramp, weapons loaded.

"This way, sir!" Smokescreen looked back at Razous, then ran down the ramp. "Looks clear."

A Child of Primus, seemingly an Autobot straggler from the Aligned continuity, removed his fingers from his ear and quickly drew his other gun to dual-wield. "Dark Energon detected!" He pointed at the cliff...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Blastcraft (Cliff)

"Just what I always wanted, to be dragged by a minion of a planet sized robot that wishes to eat everything to an unknown destination while the sky shakes."

Whoops. That was a bit overkill on the sarcasm. Heh, not like it ever mattered. Oh look, a ship of the Children of Primus.

Feeling strangly poetic and just strange in general, perhaps something to do with that 'Dark Energon' the Recuiter mentioned earlier, Blastcraft happily waved at the soldiers. Huh, so this was how it felt to be a citizen held captive by the Autobots... Somewhat. He was only half-unwilling. Then again, so were the citizens. Life or death, both a choice they had faced.

It suddenly occured to him that he could struggle. Eh, might as well wait until he was about to be thrown in. Or maybe...

He prepared his turbines for a blast of air. This move, if it worked, would be a doozy. If it didn't, he was most likely about to be introduced to Dark Energon. If that was what lay at the bottom of this cliff. With bots like these, who knew?

What fun, another life or death situation. Blastcraft notes to himself (#75) that he's had a lot of those in the last day.

Well, at least it wasn't boring anymore.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC (Starscream)

"Thank you Soundwave. As always, your advice is excellent." Starscream raised his hand to his chin for a moment, contemplating his options. On one hand, an uninhabited area would keep them well away from the battle....but they would miss out on the data. Something they needed quite urgently at this point. "Bring us in. Along the suggested route. Stick to the outskirts as much as possible." Starscream turned about and strode back to his command chair. He could feel the ship shift beneath as the crew went about it's task. The engines rumbled with new life as power was funneled into them. The strained systems of the vessel let out cries of protest. The scene from the bridge shifted, the planet filling up more and more of the glass before them as they approached the planet.

yo i wanna play dis gaim

Name: Anthony Williams

Faction: None, but tends to help out the Paxitrons and Children of Primus as much as possible.

Homeworld: Earth 1

Appearance: A heart-shaped face capped with slightly spiked-up, sticky-outy short hazel brown hair. Beneath his ice blue eyes are dark bags from lack of sleep, and below them a sharp-edged jaw ending in a somewhat pointy chin. His nose looks as if it has been broken multiple times, and more than a few of his teeth are chipped or broken. He is by no means muscular but he isn't overly fat or skinny either, with dark, tanned white skin and large feet and hands. His entire body is covered in deep scars from various escapades. His voice is a young but hardened growl rife with emotion and torment. He tends to wear buttoned, long sleeved shirts with the sleeves rolled up and fairly tight trousers. Depending on the conditions he may wear a long duffle coat with a sticky-uppy collar and a scarf as well.

Weapons: -Two of those really nice shiny silver pistols those gangsters had in that movie.

-One Laser Screwdriver that looks a little something like this. It was reverse-engineered from Transformer technology and has such abilities as shooting lasers, opening doors, shooting lasers, unscrewing and screwing screws, shooting lasers, and, of course, shooting lasers.

Other Equipment: -A weird, glowing blue diamond thing that sometimes gets really hot and others really cold. So far Anthony hasn't identified a pattern and has no clue what the jewel is, but keeps it as an oddity.

-A yo-yo

-A snowglobe

-A letter opener

-A tin of those really nice sweets that taste like lemons and come in tins

Skills: Anthony has a fairly limited skill set, but his big heart makes up for it. His primary skill is being very clever, and years of less intelligent people being irritated by this intelligence has made him a very fast runner as well, although neither of these are on a superhuman level.

Personality: Although on the outside Ant may seem cold and unkind, beneath his icy exterior lies a kind heart that is in the right place, he just has a funny way of showing it. His philosophy is that actions speak louder than words, and thus spends less time saying nice things and more time taking action and trying to actually solve problems. He is more than a little mentally scarred by various experiences in his past, and thus is seen as psychopathic by some due to his eccentricity and apparent cruelty.

Weakness: He's a puny human meatsack.

Bio: Growing up as an orphan, Anthony never knew his real parents, and didn't particularly care. In his opinion, his friends were better company than parents ever could be. The years of happily playing in the vast fields around the orphanage, the sun beaming down like a mother beams at her baby, the long grass and flowing rivers and trees waiting to be climbed, are the happiest memories of his life. Most of the other children were girls, and so was his closest friend, who's name he has never revealed. After she was killed in a car accident, and the orphanage was shut down to make room for housing, Anthony fled the country. He walked the Earth for an extremely long time, fleeing from immigration officers in countless countries. That is, until the planet was pulled out of space and into a pocket dimension.

He currently lives as a nomad on Earth 2, travelling as he did on his homeworld, spreading hope and morale that not even he himself has.

OOC: Anthony is approved.

IC:

Sideswipe cut communications with the Decepticon ship and ordered the crew to continue the sweep. Something pinged on the radar again, and this time, it was definitely hostile. Moments after detecting the other ship, the Prima was greeted with a volley of laser fire and shells.

"Divert power to starboard Energon Shields!" Sideswipe ordered, "charge railguns and prepare to fire! Alert Optimus and the others!"

Even as Minion dropships descended into Gigantion's atmosphere, Optimus received a transmission. The voice on the other end was quite frantically shouting about Minions and lasers and things exploding.

Already, Minion troops were pouring out of the dropships and falling through the air with their weapons ready. Metroplex batted several of them aside with Sparkdrinker.

"Is that all ya got?" he boomed, bringing the weapon around in another wide arc to meet the hull of a dropship.

Waspinator buzzed through the air, zipping and weaving around laser blasts. His abdomen curled underneath him to return fire occasionally.

"We cannot allow them to reach the central tower," he called over Child and Paxitron communications alike, "protect it at all costs!"

Ten of the dropships peeled out of the formation and descended to ground level, where they deposited more soldiers around the perimeter of the city. The Gigantians brought their own massive weaponry to bear.

The battle for Gigantion had begun.

OOC: Also:

Name: Leland Bishop DanteGender: MaleFaction: MachinationHomeworld: Earth 1Appearance: Leland is of average height and thick musculature, with light blond hair cut very short. Battle scars adorn parts of his face and arms.

Weapons: a battlesuit codenamed Zarak that can form the head of Scorponok's body. Other Equipment: A suit of kevlar-plated combat gear that is wired into Leland's nervous system via a series of cybernetic implants. This suit can in turn be linked to Zarak, granting Leland flawless control over Skorponok when the two are combined.

Skills: Excellent marksman and strategist, good at piloting Zarak. However, he hasn't yet used Scorponok in his entirety.Personality: Leland is somewhat smug and arrogant; he thinks highly of himself for defeating his brother. However, he is also possesses a cunning intellect and is a brilliant and brutal military leader.Weakness: His arrogance often causes him to underestimate an opponent.Bio: Leland has always lived in the shadow of his brother Abraham. Even when Abraham founded the Machination, Leland was forced to work as a foot soldier in the military branch of the organization as his brother refused to give him a position of real importance. It was hear that he met Caleb Rowes and the two became close friends.

Finally, Leland made a stand and, with a group of his most trusted allies, stormed the Machination's High Command and took over the facility. As commander, one of his first acts was to completely redirect the research of the binary-bonding project: rather than combining two minds, human and Cybertronian, into the same body, Leland wanted to create a system in which the human had total control. The process was a success, and they were able to re-power Scorponok's near-dead body with a replica spark. However, before the new process could be put to good use, Earth was pulled into the Leviathan system through a dimensional rift.

Leland, rather than panicking, saw this as an excellent opportunity. So many different Cybertronian weapon systems from so many different universes could open up great opportunities in the field of less-than-conventional weaponry. He currently seeks to reverse-engineer these technologies and gain a foothold in the war, one that could change the course of human history forever.

Designation: Zarak

Homeworld: Earth 1

Function: Mobile bipedal battlesuit and headmaster unit for Scorponok for use only by Leland Dante.

Appearance

Weapons: A laser blaster mounted on each shoulder and a heavy-caliber machine gun in each arm. Each machine gun is supplied with armor-piercing BMG rounds via an ammo belt with a capacity of up to 2000 rounds each.

Weakness: As one can imagine, the amount of ammunition the Zarak unit carries can weight it down quite a bit. As well, if used extensively, the machine guns and laser blasters can be subject to overheating.

Bio: The Zarak unit was constructed from the remains of Scorponok's head as a part of Abraham Dante's original binary-bonding project. However, when Leland took over the Machination, it was modified to fit the needs of Leland's new bonding process and retrofitted with additional weapons.

You have no idea how many calculations went into deciding a reasonable ammo supply for Zarak. I'll make a profile for Scorponok when the need arises.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC:

Soundwave braced for impact, as the ship ground to a halt. "Hull integrity thirteen percent. Power output; five percent. Overall ship condition; eight percent. Liftoff; unlikely."

"Request permission to establish sensor net."

IC:

Shadowstrike drew a pistol, keeping it ready. She stood near the edge of the battle, watching silently. She would not act. Not yet.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Starscream)

Starscream opened his mouth to speak...only to be cut off as a part of the ceiling crashed to the floor. "I believe we could have ascertained that much on our own." Starscream shooked his head and glanced about the half-ruin that was his bridge. "Granted. I want as much data as is feasible regarding the battle." Starscream pushed a button on the side of his chair, bringing up a flickering hologram of their landing site. It was near the outskirts of a city, but hidden behind cliffs and crags. An ideal hiding place. "I believe you co-" Starscream was cut off as the hologram suddenly went black and died. "Never mind. I trust your abilities."

IC:

"Yes sir."

"Laserbeak; eject. Operation Espionage." At those words, the Cybertronian's chest compartment slid open, and a single red and black machine flew out, squawking loudly, and swooping through the hole in the ceiling. After a moment, Soundwave following suit shifting into his alternate form.

While Soundwave came into a stable loop above the landing site, Laserbeak flew towards the battle.

Uplink established with unit Laserbeak.

Searching for Decepticon Energy Signatures.... Searching... Searching...

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Starscream)

Starscream turned to one of his few remaining soldiers. "Crewmen, I want that hole patched within a joor. Gather a work detail." Starscream shook his head. This was not a good situation. At all. "How many of our weapons remain active?"

One of the Decepticons manning the few flickering control panels that remained upon the bridge looked up. "We have point defense capability. In theory we possess the ability to activate the main railgun. In theory. In practice..."

Starscream let out a resigned sigh. "We don't have near enough power. Of course."

Edited by Basilisk

IC - Just About Every Kind of Character Present - Gigantion

"Fire the turrets! Don't give them any chance of an LZ!"

Lasers, plasma, and shrapnel flew across the city. Energy shields glowed and fizzed around the dropships as they circled, but wherever the defenders looked, there were Minions destroying turrets, defenders shooting Minions, and dropship armaments bolstering the Minion forces and bringing down some Children.

The giants did well, as one ripped a turret from the ground and fired it at a fleeing and now empty dropship. Ordnance and gunfire left the gunship as a trail of destruction, bringing down the giant Paxitron. The dropship could take no more, however, and came down.

Defenders raged through the incoming Minions, but the attack force was surrounding them. Even the pilot of the crashed dropship bailed out and began to fire rockets.

In the midst of the chaos, Optimus Prime let a corpse slide from his sword. "Calm down, soldier. Transmission received. I'm on it."

He scrutinized the battlefield. As Minions came into his field of vision, he fired his gun. Another came at him from behind rather loudly, but felt a metal foot slamming into his gut. "Depraved fool!" Optimus jammed his sword into the Minion's cannon and tore out the power supply, then jumped back and shot it. He turned to look at a few Children of Primus. "We need to hijack a dropship!" At that, dropship cannons struck the Children, injuring some and scattering the rest. "Argh! Medic!"

Optimus stabbed another Minion and spun, swinging the attacker on his sword at yet another Minion. As a third came from the side, he transformed, crushing his foe's leg and twisting it off as he did so. "Turrets, I need cover fire!" He drove toward a dropship, hooked up to his trailer, and let loose his panels once again. Along with him, his trailer shifted as well. Shards of smashed metal fell out of Optimus' back, and soon he stood over the remains of the crushed leg. Now he was directly under the dropship. I need backup...but not yet.

He flew up toward the dropship, then got on top of it. Immediately, the pilot began to spin the dropship and fly at insane speeds, so he drew his axe and slammed it into the hull to hang on. "Hnngh!" He would need to time this right...

Drawing his sword, Optimus released the axe and activated his jetpack at full speed, reaching the cockpit area at the front and smashing the windshield apart. "I need to borrow this!" he yelled at the pilot, who he stabbed in the face while he was defenseless in a tight driving space. The dropship plummeted toward the chaos on the ground. Evidently, in reaction to having his brain forcibly removed, the pilot had jerked his hand...

Optimus pushed the hand up again, returning the lever to its normal position, and causing the dropship to soar. "No!" He pushed it to the middle, and finally, the dropship hovered. So that was how to use this thing. He retrieved his weapons and sheathed them, then pushed the lever down and dropped nearly to the ground. At the last second, he pulled the lever back to the middle. "I need five of you! One must be able to pilot this well!"

The five volunteers rushed to him as he gave them cover fire with his heavy machine guns. One of the Minions even dropped dead as a result. The new pilot, clearly from the Aligned continuity, stepped forward, but then recoiled. "DUCK!"

The warning came too late, and three rocket shots slammed into Optimus' back, destroying his jetpack and spilling some backup weaponry from the Armored Weapons Platform. He fell to the ground, parts of him flaming, but rolled and stood. "Just open the troop bay!" The pilot did so, and the four soldiers entered, followed by Optimus. "We have only one ship above this planet, and it needs backup. Let's move!" On the way, Optimus disengaged the ERWS and transformed it back into the damaged Armored Weapons Platform. On the upper left, the ring had been torn, and on other parts of it, the frame of the ring was visible. He sighed and peered out the bay window at the conflict.

Light dropships and attack pods, deployed from the Decepticon ship engaging Sideswipe, hammered away at the hull of the Prima. As the two battlecruisers exchanged fire, the hundreds of enemies began to wear down the CoP ship at an alarming rate. In all the gunfire, the hijacked dropship remained mainly unnoticed, especially because it was only just approaching.

A lone, damaged ship was in quite a difficult position, as the seemingly Aligned captain of the Slaughter observed. "No Children of Primus detected on that ship...time to see just who is on board, then." He turned to a brutish-looking Minion. "You. Rally some dropships on that unidentified ship...and I'll give them a call." The soldier bowed and left to obey as the captain pressed a button.

"Unidentified ship, this is Captain Blackout of the Slaughter. Identify yourselves and your allegiance, or we will destroy you along with the rest of these fools. I hardly think I need to remind you of the condition of your ship, but I will do so with cannons if I must."

The dropships swarmed around the Primax Decepticon ship, and the brutish Minion returned to Blackout. "Sir, it has been done. But Menasor is itching for a battle."

Blackout grinned at his second-in-command. "Send him down in another dropship...I'm sure his old friend Metroplex will be happy to see him."

Back on the ground, the Gigantians were easily able to take on multiple foes. The swings of hammers and maces shattered dropship engines and sent them spiraling away. Heavy ordnance struck the massive defenders, but turrets quickly fired on the sources of the attacks. Some field medics rushed to save Children of Primus, but at this point, the Minions had managed to set up snipers to pick off important targets. Namely, medics and field commanders. However, the Children of Primus were managing well regardless.

That is, until massive explosions began to bombard them. Entire portable turrets blew up. A defender rushed to help a fallen comrade, but a huge drill burst out his chest and tore his body to shreds. A few Gigantians realized what was going on, even with all the smoke and fire.

"Stop him!"

"Metroplex! Got any laws against doing THIS?!" Menasor grabbed a Child of Primus, tore him in half, then hurled the turret he was manning at the Paxitron leader. "Let the games begin!" He sneered and charged at Metroplex, firing and kicking small enemies as he ran.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:

Signatures detected. Establishing uplink.

Data began flowing into the tactical officer's mind, entirely different perspectives, dozens of them, from all over the area. He could see the perspectives of soldiers at the battle, he could see what the workers in his own ship saw, he could see all of it. But more importantly, he could see the dropships being sent toward him and his ship, and he could see the forces inside.

"Commander Starscream. Several dropships inbound, hostiles; confirmed. Trasmission intercepted from captain of Slaughter. Likelihood of combat; ninety four percent."

"Suggestion: activate ship defenses. Deploy snipers to these coordinates. Dropships will be arriving fifty yards away from ship, in approximately seven cycles."

Edited by The Snark Knight

fK5oqYf.jpg