[Rpg] Transformers: Eternal Conflict

IC:

Metroplex grimaced and swung his axe around again. The turret was torn apart the second it made contact with Sparkdrinker and its ammo supply detonated. The hunk of twisted metal erupted into a brilliant blue fireball, but Sparkdrinker's momentum sent most of the debris back at Menasor.

"I used to," Metroplex retorted, "until your big orange overlord slagged things up."

He charged forward with his axe held straight at his opponent like a battering ram.

67tlbk.png

IC:

Razous followed Smokescreen, when an Autobot yelled,"Dark Energon detected!" He looked in the direction he was pointing at. He couldn't quite make out the figures up top. But he did see someone with another bot in his hand. Razous then took out his ZR's and waited to see what came from the figure. He got a transmission from someone. It was Devon.

IC:

"Hey what's up my homie, where you at," Devon said of the com link on the computer. "Listen, I'm in a strange predicament right now and I need you to save my hide."

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

OOC: Flaredrick, sent you a PM, when you edit your post I'll respond.

IC - Menasor - Gigantion

Out of the smoke, blue flames, and debris came a group of laser blasts aimed straight at Metroplex. Menasor dove backwards and slid under most of the debris, and he used his massive drill to protect his face from what did hit. His massive body slammed into ground troops, crushing, injuring, and killing some. Explosions raged when he transformed, smashing into various objects as his body folded and swung its pars around. A massive drill vehicle was now charging straight at the Paxitron leader, ready to tear him apart. "Then, I'm getting exactly what I want!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:

The laser blasts left scorch marks on Metroplex's armor, prompting the giant to halt his charge.

"Oh, if it's a game of robo-chicken you want," he growled even as he, too, began to transform, "then that's what you're gonna get!"

The two giant construction vehicles raced towards each other. Once they were close enough, Metroplex brought his excavator arm down towards the top of Menasor's plow.

The sound of an engine roaring met the audio receptors of the gathered Children and Minions on Cybertron Negative One. For any of the planet's natives, that sound would be all too familiar. Their fears were momentarily confirmed by the sight of a red-and-black sportscar launching into the air over the soon-to-be battlefield. In midair, panels all across the car folded back and away, revealing a silhouette that evoked images of both a ninja and a samurai. The newcomer pulled out a pair of blaster pistols as he flew through the air and opened fire on the Child forces, joyfully exclaiming "Bang! Bang bang bang! Bang bang!" as he did so.

He gracefully landed, sheathing one of his guns and drawing a wicked-looking sword to replace it.

"That's right," he declared, "Drift's back, scrapheads."

OOC: Shattered Glass Drift here will be used to enforce the rules in the future, but for now, I've decided to involve him in this battle. :D

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC - Menasor - Gigantion

The excavator arm slammed down on Menasor as the massive vehicles collided. The pressure from the arm...the grinding of the drill...who would give in first? He would not wait to find out. Opening a comm, he bellowed to the pilot of the dropship that had delivered him to the battlefield. "Airstrike on Metroplex, NOW!"

The dropship rushed above them, firing turrets and missiles at Metroplex from above, aiming to give Menasor an advantage. In the meantime, Children of Primus fired on the dropship. The pilot set it to hover there and jumped out, allowing it to remain and fire with its target lock on Metroplex until it was destroyed. In an effort to halt its destruction, the pilot fired rockets at the defenders, but was met with turrets. He transformed into a jet that was missing half its undercarriage when a particularly good shot tore his arm off, and retreated.

The battle raged on. By now, the city would need to be abandoned not out of culture, but necessity. It was simply too damaged.

IC - The Recruiter - Cybertron -1

The Recruiter began to laugh as he heard a familiar shout of triumph from a red and black robot. He took out his sniper rifle and aimed a shot straight at Razous' head, using Drift as a distraction. Next, he opened a private comm with Drift and asked, "Who else is here? We need backup. I found a new recruit...and he's due for an appointment with Dark Energon."

After firing the shot, The Recruiter looked back at Blastcraft.

IC - Blackout and his forces - Orbiting Gigantion

The dropships, some assault class, some boarding class, had formed a perimeter around the Decepticon ship. They did not fire, and would not do so. Yet.

From the ship's bridge, Blackout brought up a holo-monitor and viewed the scene. "They're not squawking. I'll have to fix that." He pressed the comms again. "Unidentified ship, this is Captain Blackout of the Slaughter again. You are surrounded. You now have ten seconds to respond to my transmission, or I will use deadly force. Hold no illusions about defeating my dropships. My ship's weapons are focused on the Prima, but I have enough to spare for use against you as well in the event that you defeat my attack force." He ended the transmission and paced the deck, awaiting a reply. Truly, the challenge of having an advantage was figuring out just how to maximize the carnage and still waste no resources or time.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:

Razous then saw the figure point something at him, he ducked down and held his arms up and said, "Sniper!" He got knocked back by the blast, his arms were badly injured. He managed to get one of his ZR's and fired multiple shots at the shooter. "This is not a good time right now Devon, I'm in the middle of combat," He says through his comm link.

IC:

"Well uh, when your done, get me out of this hole I'm in. Some junkies got my garage held up, including a military base. I don't know how long I can hide in here man."

The shots slammed into The Recruiter, causing him to release his Sniper Rifle. His back hit the ground behind him when he fell over, then he rolled aside and got up again. He scoped in and fired 3 more shots, at Razous' body. Headshots were preferable, but this wasn't an easy time to achieve them.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:Razous got up and started to move back inside the ship, which he then had gotten shot in the abdomen. He took out his LP Rifle and fired at the armed intruder up on the cliff. "I need a bead on him!" He then looked around the corner, then a shot went right through the body panel. He quickly turned his head. "I need cover fire!"

Blazingly hot rounds slammed into The Recruiter, causing him to roll aside and grab his ear. Violently, angrily, recklessly, he tore shreds of burning shrapnel from his body, while panting into his comm. "Contacting the Devourer! Send backup! Children of Primus have landed on the planet!"

One mile out, a ramp descended from the back of a ship that had landed on the planet some time ago. Minions, mostly newly recruited and Dark Energon-infused Shattered Glass Autobots, began to pour out from the ship. High-speed assault vehicles drove out. Dust and metal grinded against their wheels and were kicked up, settling on the ramp, much to the annoyance of the captain.

"Backup sent, Recruiter. Get ready for a battle."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:Razous saw a ship descend onto the planet. A door opened and saw Minions and Shattered Glass Autobots. If they wanted a war, then war they shall get. "Concentrate all fire on the incoming minions and bots!" Razous fired rounds into the incoming bots, one by one they fell after getting hit five to seven times in the body or head. "Cover me!" Razous came out of the ship running, his gun was blazing.

IC:

Devon cut of communications has he heard the guns fire. Looks like I'll have to do this on my own. Devon crouched to his tool rack and pulled on an impact wrench. The whole panel turned around revealing his guns. He took his FAMAS and other weapons, then he pulled on a rack to place it back with the tools.

IC: Blastcraft (Battle)

Meanwhile, Blastcraft was just sort-a watching the battle, half behind a boulder.

Was he torn on who to help? Yep. Was he wondering what to do? Yep. Was he drawing in the dirt? Ye-wait what?

"I've discovered my thought process can be quite strange. Even more than most of them."

By them he was refering to the Shattered Glass Autobots. In his defence, most of them really didn't have a normal thought process. Then again, who does?

"Slag. I'm getting too philosophical."

And now... For the decision that would set his life on yet another course.

Blastcraft can only wish that it would be easier to decide.

Zakaro

Edited by Zakar0%

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Minions of Unicron arrived on the scene, finally attacking the CoP forces. For each Minion that fell, a Child also seemed to do so. The ships had been of nearly equal size, and so held nearly equal numbers.

That large Child of Primus ran out of the ship again, perfect to The Recruiter. Another sniper round flew straight at Razous.

He turned to glare at Blastcraft. "Get on that ship! And no tricks, or I'll snipe you next!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:Razous got out his sword and raised it up and was about to strike a minion, when he heard a ping. He then fell back after getting punched by the minion. He then slashed the minions head. He continued to strike at the minions, braking the line of defense while getting a few scrapes. He then transformed into his vehicle form and loaded out his installed weaponry.

From the hood, two machine guns came out from each end. He then speed back to the CoP's ship, then sped towards the minions, then put himself in a hard left turn which he then initiated into a drift around the minions. He fired away with his machine guns blazed into the minions one by one. He continued to do donuts on them until every one of them fell. Then he turned back straight to the minions ship, transformed back, and fired a shot at the Recruiter to the head.

He then entered the ship...

OOC: Woah, since when does Razous have rocket launchers? That isn't in his profile.

IC:

Metroplex's grip only loosened slightly, but only for a moment. The shovel arm pressed down again.

"Oh no you don't, lawbreaker!"

A massive cement mixer arrived on the scene, charging at Menasor. Quickmix transformed into robot mode and brought his barrel-arm down on the other-Gigantian-turned-minion.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC:

The fighting was fierce, Children and Paxitrons alike facing down an army of their foes. Two roughly equal forces, slammed against each other in a frenzy of flying metal shards, sparks, and gunfire. But off to the side, on the edge of the fighting, a single Cybertronian stood still, watching.

Multiple universal streams represented. Significant weapon variation.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Remember Devon. He made some mods on him remember. He is still working on him by adding more guns and horsepower in him.

I guess it's time to edit then.

IC:

Devon looks over his window and sees three troops. His entire garage crew is held up in a cage filled with tools. He then comes back down. He breaths out a big breath. " Time to teach these guys who they are messing with." He then gets up from the table, kicks his door open, and fires away at the soldiers. They fall one by one. He runs up to them and shoots them in the head, to make sure that they didn't have bullet proof armor. He then shoots the lock open and frees his crew.

IC (Starscream)

Starscream paused. This was unfortunate, most unfortunate. He keyed a button on the side of his chair, bringing a flickering, nearly dead hologram to life. They were using dropships….that softened the blow a bit. Their point defenses could handle dropships, that was what they were for after all. Close defense of the vessel. Still, if he could avoid a risk to his men, it was his duty to attempt some form of diplomacy. “Commander Starscream of the Decepticon Alliance, aboard the Hunter.”

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC - Just About Everyone - Cybertron -1, Orbiting Gigantion, Gigantion

The Recruiter felt his scope jam into his eye, now burning hot. He felt a twinge of shame, which led to sheer anger. No one made him look incompetent...

He began to shift his panels around, slamming wheels into the ground rather violently, drifting and spinning a metal cord around Blastcraft, which ended in a hook. The Recruiter, now a Cybertronian tow truck, turned around and drove down the cliff, intending to go around afterward. "We're getting you on that ship, now!"

---

The ship door closed behind Razous as a brutish Animated Decepticon turned around to face him. A large blue body, with silver armor plates and spikes. In close quarters, a slow, brute-force Decepticon was easy to defeat. But here, in close quarters, where there was no room to run or dodge, devastating attacks were a real danger to the Prime.

"Trying to hijack my ship really isn't a smart move, Child of Primus. Surrender and deliver yourself to Lord Unicron, and accept his blood, or perish."

---

Blackout smiled. A Decepticon ship, and a famous Decepticon name known for cowardice, incompetence, weakness, and lack of will. Most Decepticons willingly gave themselves to the Master, but a Starscream being present was nearly too good to be true. This one seemed to have a different tone from other Starscreams...no, he couldn't really be different. Starscreams were failures, easy slaves. Perhaps this one was merely good at acting calm and competent.

"Good, you know what's good for you. Submit yourself to Lord Unicron. We detect Dark Energon on your ship already. Infuse yourselves with it and bow to the Master, then join us in destroying these Children of Primus. Though if you value your freedom...you may keep it, to your graves."

The dropships all took aim on the ship, particularly the most damaged areas first.

Blackout's triumphant feeling was broken by the sound of an alert appearing on his holo-screen, with the trademark bleeping. The light attack drones around the Prima were being destroyed! But standard ship defenses couldn't lock on to--

Enraged, the captain pulled up a monitoring screen and saw a dropship flying around and attacking its own forces. He opened a comm to all the dropships except for those surrounding the Hunter. "Destroy that rogue dropship!" Next, he pulled up the monitor screen that allowed him to see what was going on inside each dropship. "Optimus Prime?!"

---

The dropship fired its front twin repeaters at the attack drones, resulting in satisfying explosions. It weaved between other dropships, as its crew operated the side turrets.

Optimus rarely had to operate a ship's turrets, instead being more effective on solid ground, or if possible, while flying, so he did not have a turret. Two other Children of Primus fired while Optimus sat in the back next to a third Child of Primus. The one at the cockpit suddenly jerked the controls to the right. The ship turned, and a stream of gunfire missed it. Optimus grabbed the railing. "We've been discovered. Take out as many dropships as you can, then dock on the Minion ship. They may know who we are, but this dropship has the access codes for a docking bay."

Two dropships began to fire on the hijacked dropship. The pilot steered out of the way, moving up, and then down so that the dropship was on a nosedive toward the roof of an enemy dropship. "Concentrate all fire there!" the pilot said to the turret operators.

Gunfire and explosions slammed into the hull of the enemy dropship, blowing a hole in it. The air was all sucked out, sending the crew out. At the last second, the hijacked dropship pulled up, slamming into all the Minions at high speed, killing them.

The other dropship destroyed the starboard turret of the hijacked dropship and was now firing on it from behind. "Full speed ahead! Spin the dropship left and right at random to throw him off!" The dropship spiraled around as parts of its hull came off. An explosion would damage the hull enough to make a massive hole to send all of them out. Thankfully, no human operatives were on board. Optimus took out his triple-barreled Ion Rifle and shot the ceiling, creating a small hole that sucked all the air out. As the ship flew, a few seconds later a massive hole was blasted into the side of the ship.

The dropship was nearly inoperable by the time it reached the landing bay, crashing onto the ground and sliding with a loud screech into the wall, resulting in an explosion that tore the craft in half and sent its occupants out to the side. Optimus got to his feet. Thankfully, no one was hurt in a way that would significantly impede their progress. Optimus put away his Ion Rifle and swapped it for the heavy chaingun he had taken from the Armored Weapons Platform. The explosion had torn the ring apart, but the specs for the weapons he kept on it and for the device itself were always saved at the armories on Earth 2. "We need to get to the bridge and cause as much damage as possible on the way. Once we kill the captain and seize the bridge, we should be able to turn the tide of this battle. Let's roll."

Optimus and his troops began to walk down the hallway towards the nearest door.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Starscream)

“What a lovely recruiting pitch. Almost on par with the Loyalists ‘stand down or die’ I would say. You must have but so much work into it, pity that the inhabitants of this planet refuse to listen so stubbornly.” Starscream nodded at a nearby crew member, the dark black and purple ‘bot saluted and began to key buttons on one of the few remaining control panels. Starscream opened a small compartment on his chair and withdrew a class of energy. “Tell me Blackout, do you believe in fate?” Starscream didn’t, but at times it seemed the universe itself was out to get him. Particularly since he had arrive here….but still he was alive. “We seem to have made a habit of tempting fate aboard this stricken vessel….”

“Since we have arrived, we have been chased, threatened and dogged at every step by some kind of enemy…..and yet we live. One gets to thinking fate has different plans for us. You are just another in a long line of obstacles…..but of course, I have been avoiding the subject.” Starscream took a sip of the liquid energon. “You ask us to infuse ourselves with Dark Energon. Let me first show you what it is capable of.” On cue, the point defense turrets came to life, firing blasts of energy at the surrounding dropships. A few of the point defense turrets fired something different however, Dark Energon itself, in energy form. When it struck the dropships their systems began to fail, small Dark Energon crystals began to grow upon them leeching power from the vessels.

“You think to threaten me with something I helped to design?!” Starscream’s voice had a note of outrage in it. “Well then….let us see if you can match your threats. We are Decepticons. We bend knee to no one. I have waged war for years and you, you insolent upstart, you think you can threaten me? Come then. Come and take our rage. Take our anger, take our hate and pride. We will face your forces. We will defeat them. You will not withstand this storm."

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: Looks like the Hunter has a new crewmember!

Name: BrawlGender: MaleFaction: Primax DecepticonsHome Universe: Primax 1212.0 KappaAppearance: Brawl's form is very broad and angular. The treads from his alternate form end up on his biceps and the backs of his shins, and the cannons move to his back near his shoulders. A triangular plate on his chest proudly displays his Decepticon insignia. The left half of his face has been scraped away down to its inner frame, and his left arm, shoulder, and half of his chest are badly scarred.Alternate Mode: A Cybertroinian tank that's just as angular and menacing as his robot mode. It has two guns, four treas, and can shift between a hover mode that affords more mobility and a more traditional driving mode that affords him more speed.Weapons: His vehicle mode cannons can be used in both modes. In addition, he caries a rocket launcher that fires explosive Dark Energon capsules and a triple-barreled gatling gun.Personality: Brawl is practical and effective, if a tad insane. He is merciless, brutal and takes no prisoners.Skills/Special Abilities: He is good at (and thoroughly enjoys) destroying things.Weakness: He moves slowly in robot mode and hover mode, and his tank cannons, if used in robot mode, can recoil severely.Bio: Brawl was once a member of the elite Decepticon mercenary group and combiner team known as the Combaticons. That is, until a fateful battle with Loyalists ended in the destruction of the entire team with the exception of him. The experience left him scarred both physically and mentally, though he is still an effective soldier in Starscream's army.

IC:

The door exploded outwards before the Children forces could come close. Minion troops flooded out and trained their weapons on Optimus and his troops while more doors opened above and around them. Soon, they were veritably surrounded; the only way out was back into space.

Metal footsteps preceded the arrival of a tall, bulky figure. Only his silhouette was visible.

"Another Optimus Prime?" The voice was powerful, and somewhat familiar, yet...not so.

"Now, I don't know how they do things in your universe, but here's what's going to happen: you and your troops are going to drop all of your weapons and come quietly. If you refuse to do so...well, let's just say that there won't be enough of you left to satisfy a single Scraplet."

IC: Brawl

"Lord Starscream."

The heavy form of a certain ex-Combaticon marched his way up to his leader. His rocket launcher clicked audibly.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC:

"How would you like a taste of my sword." Razous took out his sword. On his right, 'Burning Justice'. While on his left, a ZR pistol. he held his sword in a position where it comes to his eyes, while he pointed his ZR, ready to fire with his finger on the trigger. "One shall stand, one shall fall."

IC: Blastcraft (Battle)

"Yay, being dragged some more."

The Decepticon activated his turbines slightly, just enough to let him float across the ground instead of getting pulled through it. More dirt in his face was not what he needed right now. Sight was quite important to not getting hit in the face with a bullet, after all.

The strange feeling grew. This was potent stuff, he could tell. Perhaps it was because Blastcraft had never been near Dark Energon that he was so sensative.

Whatever the reason, his situation was only growing more dire.

He would be the one to get to make his life-altering decisions on the run. What a surprise.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: Uh...Flaredrick? Who is Devon fighting?

IC - Just About Everyone...Again - Just About Everywhere

An airstrike small enough to avoid hitting Menasor clearly wouldn't be powerful enough to defeat Metroplex. As the two massive vehicles pushed against each other, Menasor heard the shout of another annoyingly familiar voice. "I don't, Quickmix? Guess I'll have to disobey that too!"

He transformed, allowing himself to be pushed down by the excavator arm at the front so his rear would move up and get him into a standing position, then performed an uppercut with his drill to meet the barrel while kicking with one foot at Metroplex. Can't have Metroplex knocking him over, after all. Considering the force of his downward swing towards a drill moving up, Quickmix would likely end up getting his arm stabbed right through.

Menasor put in a private comm for more dropships while he attacked. He couldn't take two giants on his own.

---

The audacity...this was clearly a more arrogant Starscream. Blackout took in every word, making preparations of his own. He shut off his comm to the Hunter, save for the receiver, so he could hear Starscream, but the Decepticon commander could not do the same. "Charge port laser batteries and ready the heavy proton missiles." A Minion grinned, looking like a little imp as he pressed some buttons.

Blackout twitched as he heard the rage in Starscream's voice. This was no ordinary Starscream, not at all. The dropships he had sent were reading offline or close to it. Their energy was being drained by some form of weaponized Dark Energon, according to the scans. Enraged, the captain opened the comms again. "I see you put at least equal work into your speech, Decepticon! But I do not believe in fate."

The weaponry that had been charged aimed at the Hunter, with two-thirds of it concentrated on the parts that were already most damaged. "I make my own luck, and I prefer to put more work into my combat abilities than my speeches. The state of your ship shows clearly what has befallen you due to your obstinacy!" With a slam of a fist onto the holo-panel, the comms closed, and missiles rushed from the side of the Slaughter. Each laser turret charged and fired individually. As one fired, the one to its right charged, until the cycle repeated, resulting in an endless stream of powerful, charged laser blasts, slamming into the hull of the Hunter.

---

The door's explosion came as a surprise to Optimus, who immediately pointed his heavy chaingun at the first door. More doors began to open. A large group of robots. The thought, for a while, disgusted Optimus. In just this room, there were this many who wished to crush freedom, to gain power at any cost. And the ship was quite large. It was infuriating, but he kept his focus.

Optimus backed up, opening a private comm between himself and his troops. "Circle formation, backs to each other." Surrounded, the Children backed up, both away from the Minions and into formation. "Prepare grenades." He faced the silhouette, hearing the voice and glaring into the glowing eyes of the enemy commanding officer.

The other Children of Primus displayed various emotions, with hands behind them, on their hips, or with grenades hidden inside their arms. The latter, while looking the least suspicious, appeared the most fearful. Others seemed to be trying to count the number of hostiles, or glaring, filled with cold anger.

Another? This Minion had met his counterpart somewhere before. The voice...could it be the counterpart of...

Megatron.

"Now!" Optimus yelled through the comms. The five Children of Primus threw various grenades. As Optimus shot at the enemy commander while he was in the doorway, explosions distracted, damaged, and unbalanced several Minions, with varying degrees of effectiveness. Flashbangs, grenades that exploded on impact with the floor in front of a group of enemies, sticky grenades, and two of the standard fare, which bounced into some groups before exploding in midair. "Transform and fall back!"

Optimus spun and shifted into his massive, heavy truck mode, then drove back towards the hangar bay, pushing or scaring off any Minions in his direct path. As the other Children followed suit, the result was the rather jarring sight of an entire convoy rushing full speed right towards a few of the Minions. It did not create a pleasant feeling.

They transformed at the hangar bay, taking up defensive positions and using the dropship as cover. They had their backs facing towards a wall, but it was preferable to being surrounded. Through the narrow space of the doorway leading into the hangar bay, only a group about their size would fit. They would concentrate their fire there, resulting in the numbers of the Minions counting for much less than they did under normal circumstances.

---

Such puny weapons in his eyes. Heavy armor plated the Minion's body. Armor-piercing rounds and explosives would be needed here. As he began to slowly laugh, the less-armored spot on his upper back and lower neck rumbled. No sane fighter would openly turn his weak spot to his opponent, however. If Razous even managed to discover the weak point, hitting it would be quite a challenge regardless. All that was required was to turn and continually face the Prime.

The hulking Minion's left hand retracted into his arm, and was replaced by a rocket flying straight out of it and towards Razous. "Then fall!"

---

The Recruiter drove full speed, making a U-turn at the bottom of the cliff. He could feel a slight tug from behind, but now was not the time for fun. Torturing the new recruit could come later, in 'basic training'. But first, to actually make him a new recruit! The ship door was closed...he sent a comm to the Minion inside.

"Bonecrusher! Open that ship! I have the new recruit!" He rushed full speed, but received only a rude reply, which seemed to agitate him. He began to zigzag slightly in his driving, nervous.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:

"Proton missiles; fifty. Laser turrets; ten."

A voice intoned in the back of Starscream's mind. Inaudible to anyone outside of his network, it was an eerie reminder of the tactician's potential for near omniscience. Prompts appeared on the crewmembers' displays, detailed firiing solutions for the point defense systems, calculated and accurate to the nearest centimeter.

The laser based point defenses came to life, blasts lancing out and destroying the incoming missiles. Even as they did the Dark Energon turrets fired, meeting each energy blast midway with a single crystalline defense, draining much of the assaults power before it even reached the ship with the substance's energy absorbent properties. One or two blasts made it through, much weakened, to slam into the Hunter.

As the dust cleared, and the captain of the Slaughter examined the results of the barrage, he would see a chilling result. Ninety eight percent of the attack had been completely negated with supernatural precision, as if the one coordinating the defenses had known what to expect.

He had.

Circling far above the battle, a single stealth bomber watched from his own vantage point and dozens of others at the same time. He knew what to expect, because he had watched them design the firing solution. The poor fools were Decepticons, their sensor nets his to control. Every move they made, he could see before they made it.

They were up against the only tactician ever to rival the Autobot strategist Prowl, the only Decepticon able to outwit Ultra Magnus at every turn.

They were up against a force that could see their cards, and they didn't even know it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: The humans who took a base. His garage is near the base, so they took it. Every base needs a garage.

IC:

Razous crossed his sword, he then flew straight into the wall. He got up and fired rounds into the opponents armor, but it was no use. He then fired at his head. Razous pointed his sword out, while firing his ZR.

IC: Blastcraft (Being pulled)

"It's not very fun nearly getting knocked into every single wall you go by, ya know."

Complaining-Check. Now, as for his decision... hm...

"Guess what? I'm gonna be an idiot and change my mind now!"

Yep. His judgment was fuddled by that Dark Energon. Not that this wasn't the right choice, but he could've delivered this in a better way. He pulled a scythe from his sub-space pocket, sliced through the metal cord with a few swipes, and transformed, cord and hook falling off his body as it shifted. His engines flared and the hovercraft shot off in the opposite direction.

"Chase scene: Begin!"

OCC: And here we go. Action time! :P

Lemme know if he has to change the way he escapes from the metal cord, I'll think of something.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC - Blackout, Bonecrusher, The Recruiter - Orbiting Gigantion, Cybertron -1

Blackout snarled in rage. Explosions rushed out halfway between their ships. Clearly, a Soundwave or a Shockwave was on that ship. No other Decepticon ever had such cold precision.

But there were other ways to win a battle. Something that wasn't solid could not be destroyed by a blast. "You there," Blackout ordered a Minion, "prepare the EMP."

"Sir, the Prima's too big for it to--"

Blackout grabbed the Minion and hurled him away from the control panel, hurriedly pushing buttons. "Not the Prima, you fool! The Hunter!"

Soundwave detected an EMP charging up inside the ship for slightly under a second, but it was too late. The pulse had been focused and fired at the Hunter, sweeping right through it.

---

The shots to Bonecrusher's face managed to obscure his view for a few seconds, as all the other shots bounced off his heavy armor. Visible scratches dotted his body and his arms, but the explosion of the rocket against the back door was enough of a distraction to prevent the minor damage from even being noticed. It was not an encouraging thought.

Bonecrusher lunged at Razous, easily closing the distance between them in the cramped space, then swung his massive fist with hydraulic-powered extreme force. "Time's up, kiddy!"

---

OOC: Nope, cutting the chain is completely legit.

IC:

The Recruiter whirled around, growling. The chain rolled aside on the ground, and he drove after Blastcraft. It was so obvious this fool was going to do this! But why did he wait so long?!

His engine hood rose up and split in half, with each half moving to the side. A gatling gun rose up and began to fire at Blastcraft while The Recruiter relentlessly pursued him.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:

Far above, Soundwave continued to analyze the situation.

EMP burst. Low power, only effective on ships either damaged or small. Inference; specifications are too weak for larger systems. Shockwave will have systems back online within two point four cycles. Time until next possible attack from ship; two point four cycles. Time before next large scale barrage; three cycles.

Hunter's weapons; inoperable for two point five cycles. Sensors; five point four cycles.

Solution; manual fire.

In the back of Shockwave's mind, a familiar voice spoke. Focus on restoring weapon functions. Sensors second. On the bridge, he relayed orders to the remaining functional crewmembers. Prepare to manually input firing solution.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC - Blackout - Orbiting Gigantion

Though oblivious to Soundwave's solution, the captain of the Slaughter was no less vicious. "Now, while they're down! Destroy them!" He did not know how long the EMP would last, and he did not care. If the Slaughter's powerful weaponry could hit, the Hunter would not be able to withstand it.

A Minion at a control panel quickly charged up the laser turrets and reloaded the proton missiles. Manual fire could not shoot nearly as quickly or as much. Another barrage of missiles and cycling lasers was sent towards the Hunter long before the EMP could wear off. Even if they used the Dark Energon to stop the attack, it would not even be able to stop half of it at a manual firing rate.

Blackout anxiously watched the view screen, laughing maniacally. He was suddenly interrupted by an alert appearing on the screen. Fools! It was time for the Children of Primus to find out just what fate befell boarders!

---

Fool!

A brief clouding of sparks filled Bonecrusher's view, but evidently, his head was no weaker than the rest of his heavy armor. The blade scratched his paint, but did more damage to itself than to him. It would be blunted or shattered before it could pierce this Minion's plating.

As the Child of Primus braced himself, he felt his outermost metal panels warping, caving, and shattering. A small explosion went off inside him as the fist pushed a wire down on some sharp metal. Razous had chosen to take the hit, and paid by flying into the burning wall behind him with a damaged, nearly crushed torso. Flames licked his face from his burning chest and shoulders.

Bonecrusher's rocket arm extended, spun, and pumped a piston on the elbow. He was taking the time to reload while he observed to see just what the Prime would do.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:

"Well, this isn't how I imagined my self to fall." Razous looked at himself. His body broken, his face torched. He pushed a button on his arm to signal the others to his aid. "If it's one thing I know," He then takes out his vehicle's machine guns." Is that a Prime never backs down from a fight." He then got up and took out his LP 500. "How do you like some Saber rounds in ya." He then fired his Assault Rifle at him, standing his ground.

IC - CoP and MoU forces, Bonecrusher - Cybertron -1

The tracking signal came to the attention of the Child forces, but none were able to make it to Razous. The forces were evenly matched, though their numbers were dwindling as the fight raged on. Razous received a transmission.

"Sorry, sir! We're in deep! Even if we could win, we can't crack ship hull with these weapons!"

The Child of Primus who sent the transmission was cut off by a shot to the face, ending his life.

Bonecrusher's armor suddenly cracked as blazing explosive sabot rounds hit his face. Even against a Decepticon with high armor, the rounds did some serious damage. The armor began to crack as pieces of it fell to the ground, which Bonecrusher angrily responded to with another rocket. It was aimed low so that the explosion could catch Razous even if he dodged.

Bonecrusher roared as he fired, clearly enraged.

OOC: Sabot rounds, with a silent "t", Flaredrick. Trust me on this one. I'm a huge movie fan.Ask just about anyone here. XD

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Blastcraft (Fleeing)

"Ay ay ay! This chase scene just went from 'Speeder and Cop' to 'Armed Robber and firing Cop!'"

..That was nonsense. Slag, what was wrong with him?

The hovercraft began to swerve from side to side, sometimes flying half-up a wall only to fling himself off and land on the other side entirely.

During one of those, Blastcraft quickly flipped a thruster and fired a shot backwards. Accurate? No. Highly Explosive? Yes.

Landing and increasing power, he speed further down the canyon to escape the coming 'KraBOOM!'.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC:

The shots Optimus fired at the shadowed Minion never made their mark. Each slammed into a very powerful Energon shield protecting the commander.

"Hold your fire," he ordered, "seal off and pressurize the hangar."

As Optimus and his troops watched, the door they had escaped through slammed shut again, but this time, fortified plating covered it. Every single opening in the hangar (and thus, every viable means of escape) was closed and sealed tightly with the same plating.

"Perhaps it is best for me to inform you of this ship's origin before you start trying to blast holes in the walls," the commander's voice crackled over Optimus's comm, "it was built in a certain universe where Cybertronians and Humans worked together closely, and thus was designed with an air ventilation system. A system that is currently pressurizing the room you're in."

Sure enough, there was the barely-audible hiss of rushing air coming from...somewhere.

"I'm sure you know what will happen if you try to puncture the ship's hull."

However, since it took time for Menasor to transform (especially considering his size), Quickmix had plenty of time to get his arm out of the way.

Metroplex drove backwards to avoid the kick, then transformed as well and raised his fists.

"It's two-on-one now," he said, "I'll give you a chance to back down. If you refuse to take it, I can assure you that the consequences will be dire."

67tlbk.png

OOC: I've seen the movie about five or six times, and always heard Saber. Now you me make think of Black Sabbath IC:Razous jumped up, but was sent into the ceiling by the blast. He fell down with a thud. "Not going down that easy." He continued to fire Sabot rounds into Bonecrusher, aiming low then moving up high into his head. He continued to blast his head with Sabot rounds. IC:Devon escorted his men out of the cage, when suddenly heavy machine gun fire rang out, killing five of his workers. Seven black dressed people armed with guns were at the bay door. One of them was holding an M60, its barrel still smoking from the fire. Then he spoke, "No one is leaving this place." His voice had a deep Russian accent. Which could only mean that he could be a mercenary. "Says who," Devon responded. Then the Russian aimed his gun at Devon's feet and fired, making him dance. He stopped and says, "Me."

OOC: EDIT: Ignore

IC - Yeah, I'm not even gonna bother with this anymore, considering that I'm basically everywhere.

The explosive round collided with the incessant gunfire streaming from The Recruiter's front end as he began to gain on Blastcraft. Flipping an engine, after all, would reduce your speed and throw you off course for a few seconds, enough to get within accurate firing range.

The machine gun didn't stop, as The Recruiter was aiming to take out or damage the fleeing hovercraft's engines. "You can stop with the jokes now. Lord Unicron does not appreciate humor, much less terrible humor!"

---

As the door leading into the hallway shut, a few of Optimus' soldiers looked back. Optimus himself, however, did not. It was clear that the Minions would not have attempted to pressurize the room without closing the external bay doors. They were fools in morals, but never in battle.

Optimus looked around, attempting to find the source of the rushing air. Perhaps this ship had been stolen and modified. Decepticons rarely worked with humans, at least where he came from. The firepower of the dropship's weapons might be enough to break the reinforced doors if they could get them working. Optimus sent a private comm to the Child of Primus who had volunteered to pilot the ship. "See if you can get the dropship's weapons working. Some parts may still be intact. Don't fire until I give the signal."

The soldier nodded without a word, at least to the outside, and entered the damaged ship. Optimus still could not find the source of the air flow, though he was not sure what would happen if he did, regardless. "And what is air meant to do to us? Our intention was not to break out of the ship."

---

Menasor angrily glared, though inside, he did not feel quite as angry as he made it appear. It was hard to remain angry when your call for an airstrike was finally answered...though, hardly a conventional airstrike. "You know, I've heard a saying. If you find yourself in a fair fight..."

From the dropships above, troops with metal cables and hooks on the ends jumped down towards Metroplex and Quickmix. Even if they missed, the hooks would catch on, and they would be able to get on the two titans. Their intention? To weaken them enough for Menasor to actually be able to take them both on. "...then it means your tactics suck!"

The smaller Minions began to fire heavy weapons at the giant Paxitrons, as Menasor watched for the moment. He knew he would likely have to attack, because it was rare for a plan to actually work correctly, but he would gain no tactical advantage by smashing his own troops. He needed an opening.

---

Bonecrusher roared and grunted, stumbling back. He attempted to reload his rocket launcher, but explosive weapons were already what was needed to damage his armor. While sabot rounds weren't particularly explosive, the heat released as they shattered on him was incredible. "Graaaaah!"

He fell over backwards, managing to reload, then sat up and fired another rocket. He rolled over and got to his feet, then turned around. The difference was that his rocket launcher barrel had been replaced by a fist again. Pumping pistons within his arms, he launched into a violent rush of punches, attempting to smash Razous into a burning, shredded pulp. "Die! Die! Die!" He repeated the word louder with each punch, as his rage grew.

In truth, Razous had triggered his anger initially, but he was making himself angrier as he attacked. His hatred began to consume his sanity, as it always did in battle.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

EDIT:IC:Razous turned as the rocket flew, though he still got hit by the blast. Bonecrusher then proceeded to launch a volley of punches at him. That's when he formulated a plan. His weakness, rage. Mine, my broken body. First rise his right arm up, and push away his left arm. Then kick chest and fire some rounds. Razous then gets punched in the chest. Punch down his left arm, while holding back his right. Then Take out 'Burning Justice' and stab him in chest opening. But first kick him back so as not to get hit by his punch. Now let's do this shall we.

IC:

Then the Russian hits Devon in the stomach, making him fall to the ground. "Stupid Americans. Always thinking you have the right," says the Russian. "Uh, is that a racists joke?" asks Devon, sarcastically. Then one of the troops hits him in the head.

IC: Blastcraft (Chase)

"Oh yes, that makes me want to go with you without making a huge commotion after I get my engines completely blown up so much more!"

Ah, good. Back to sarcasm, those jokes really were horrible.

He felt one engine begin to sputter. This wasn't good. Alright, time for tactic B...

Once again going up onto the cliff, he flipped off and transformed in midair, being a robot by the time he hit the ground. He didn't take the time to enjoy it, however, as he launched himself next back onto the wall and then behind the incoming Recruiter, relying on his great ability to jump. While doing so, he turned off his main engines and flipped the functional one, firing if he actually got behind the tow-truck.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg