Paxitron Communications Network (Eternal Conflict Discussion)

Okay, I find my old Leviathan file.

Name: LeviathanGender: MaleFaction: Minions of UnicronHome Universe: Beast WarsAppearance: Tall dark green bot about the size of a Carrier ship when put the length as the height. Some light blue highlights and scar on his left eye. The highlights are more of tribal tattoos. Something like this, http://ts4.mm.bing.n...&h=154&c=7&rs=1, and a dragon design like this, http://ts1.mm.bing.n...&h=155&c=7&rs=1Alternate Mode: The Leviathan sea serpentWeapons: Acid tipped spear and plasma cannon.Personality: Is very dark and sadistic. His voice is very deepened and his left eye glows brighter than his right. Will kill any Con who disobeys or is injured, and he also doesn't take prisonersSkills/Special Abilities: CQC, and short range firefights. Not good at medium to long range shooting.Weakness: Left eye and legs. His legs may be strong enough to hold him up, but they have weakened over time since he is already old.Bio: Leviathan was one Con who was rarely seen in his animal form, since he took the form of a water serpent. He was sent to Earth in order to aid Megatron in the destruction of the Maximals. When Megatron took of Cybertron, Leviathan returned to serve as his lieutenant. When he was in combat with one of the remaining Maximals, they shoot him in the eye, just barely missing the whole eye itself. His scar has grown bigger for unknown circumstances, and his eye has glown brighter since then. The glow is bigger than the right eye, which is why some believe that he can manipulate you in your mind, then he kills you. (The hypnosis is false. It's just a gimmick used to strike fear into the enemy)

Ever since Unicron had made the Leviathan system, he was transported their via Unicron to help conquer the Autobots that are there. He believes that Unicron named the system after him.

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

Height of the ship sounds reasonable.

Though I suppose you're the GM now, so my approval is irrelevant. But the length of most aircraft carriers that I've seen in movies...you could fit like 30-50 Starscreams stacked on top of each other and lying flat across the length of the ship.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

This is just a quick message on my part.

I'm bugging out of this RPG.

480px-Leave_the_City.jpg

Follow me if you want to live.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

...I came in here to say that, after reviewing the responsibilities I have and the ones that are upcoming, I don't really have time for this one. Especially with the decline in activity here.

But Basilisk beat me to it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I have a proposition for the remaining players. (Which includes me, Ax, and Zakoro) If you can invite a few of your friends into this RPG, I will give you a new weapon. (Ex. Assualt Rifles, SMG, Sniper rifles, etc.) As long as they are not too powerful.

(No I will not give one to myself. That be selfish.)

• 2 weeks later...

Name: WheeljackGender: MaleFaction: Wrecker/AutobotHome Universe: Aligned

Appearance: 420wheeljack.jpg

Alternate Mode: Lancia Stratos ConceptWeapons: Two katana, grenades, and built-in blasters.Personality: Wheeljack is one of the roughest Autobots around. As one of the last surviving Wreckers, he's seen plenty of action, and he's got the snarky one-liners to prove it. If there's anything he likes more than slicing up Decepticons with his swords or inventing new gadgets to blow up Decepticons in different ways, it's hanging with his old buddy, BulkheadSkills/Special Abilities: Acrobatic skills, knows how to pilot a ship, expert marksmanship (especially with grenades).Weakness: Prefers to work alone and disobey orders.Bio: Wheeljack was a member of the Wreckers alongside Bulkhead, Impactor, Roadbuster, Rotorstorm, Seaspray and Pyro. He took part in an unnamed battle where he and Bulkhead became surrounded by Decepticons and low on Energon. However, Wheeljack threw a grenade into a smelter, causing it to explode and take out the attackers. Him and Bulkhead also had an altercation on Sandokan. However, early on in the war, Bulkhead left the Wreckers to join Team Prime while Wheeljack continued to serve in the Wreckers. Wheeljack took part in the Battle of Darkmount Pass, where he took out a group of Decepticons to get the Wreckers across a smelting pit. Wheeljack left the Wreckers when Ultra Magnus was assigned as its leader. When Cybertron went dark, he began traveling the stars alone in the Jackhammer.

Name: Knock OutGender: MaleFaction: DecepticonHome Universe: Prime

Appearance: 300px-KnockOut-render_1347025524.jpgAlternate Mode: KnockOutvehiclemode.jpg

Weapons: Built-In drill and buzzsaw, electric spear.Personality: I'm sexy and I know it!Skills/Special Abilities: Medical proffesional.Weakness: "You scratched my paint job! (More woried about his external looks vs. his life.) Bio: I have no idea othe than that LMFAO song.

BURNING JUSTICE!!!

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

New player, awesome!

Flare, is he enough to keep this place up and running?

Anyway, put something in about what he did after he got here. We've got a load of universes, so I'd say canon characters should be fine for everyone as long as they haven't been already called by someone else or used as an NPC. So how did he get here? What happened to him after that?

Also, the name section...has a fail.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Yeah, i can see it in there. It really had a long time of inactivity.

But let us see where this go's with Phantom Terror.

@Flex: You can create a Dinobot, but I must see where it goes as of now. If it runs smoothly, then I'll consider the canon characters. Most of them as of the beginning are basically Important NPC's. You are right about the universes since there is a lot.

As a suggestion on the Dinobot, make a raptor of some sort. The four original ones from G1 where T-Rex, Pterodactyl, Branchiosaurus, and a Triceratops.

I really have not seen Beast Wars much, but I really don't know them. The only one I remember was a Predacon who had a form of a Raptor.

Wheeljack is most definitely not approved.I can't very well approve something that has absolutely no bio and a line from a pop song as a personality. And I highly highly highly don't think canon chars should be allowed at all, but that was already apparent.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Well, we can always make new chars, or develop the canon chars into something they weren't before.

I think canon chars should be allowed. Nothing's restrictive about them if you play them right.

Anyway, yeah, we should come up with more plots later, but for now we have a huge plot already.

Pk57sNJ.jpg