Clad in Iron: Discussion Topic

Let's Henshin!

so the only person that isn't in the european alliance? wow.

No. Hubert has a Qing character, Dov has a neutral/insurrectionist, Canis has a Russian, and Adders has two British character.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Also, of every EA me,ber in the random base somewhere ... Only Ilya has a European name.Jayne and Audrey are totally British spies!Anyway, if you guys want a set location, why not North-West Africa for that base?

She's come to sabotage all the mechs. ALL OF THEM.

Okay she's actually in a relatively good position to do so.

um

Yay plot development! :D

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

CHARACTER PROFILE

Name: Sophia Friedrich

Age: 27Gender: FemaleFaction: European AllianceAppearance: Standing at a height of 1.65 metres, Sophia possesses blonde hair that flows down to her shoulders, which contrasts against her green eyes. Her skin is rather pale, making her look somewhat like a ghost of some sorts. Despite her age, she looks surprisingly youthful, which is probably why she keeps on claiming that she is "only 20". She usually wears a dark green flight suit with the EA emblem present, but when off-duty she wears dark blue jeans and a grey jacket over a black shirt.Biography: Born in Southern Germany, Sophia is connected to the House of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen, with her grandfather being a fourth cousin to the current head. Ever since she was a child, she enjoyed heights, spending a lot of time in Paris just to visit the Eiffel Tower. This love of heights was what prompted her to join the German Branch of the European Alliance's Air Force, which was colloquially known as the Luftwaffe. Her first taste of battle was during the early stages of the British-European War in 2029 in the Irish Campaign, liberating the skies of the island from the RAF. As of the armistice, she is currently assigned to a military base in Morocco, along with her fighter wing, the Jagdgeschwader 74.Personality: Sophia is a incredibly carefree person, which is why she loves the freedom that flying gives her. She enjoys joking around as well, regularly teasing her colleagues. However, she dislikes mentions of her actual age, preferring to pretend that she is actually younger than she is. As a fighter pilot, she is perfectly capable of acting seriously, usually when dealing with important events.Mech: No.Occupation: Oberleutnant/Flying OfficerEquipment: Semi-automatic pistol; knife.Skills: Excellent fighter pilot; basic close-quarters-combat training.Weaknesses: Sophia does not have much physical strength behind her blows.

JET PROFILE

Model: EF-2000Appearance: Despite the years that have passed since the introduction of the Eurofighter, Sophia's jet is nearly unchanged from the original design. The only real difference is the darker hue, a common occurrence for pilots who wish to modify the colour. On the plane's fuselage is her four number identification code and the Iron Cross present between, stating 31+08. The flag of the European Alliance is present on on side of the vertical stabiliser, while on the other is the German flag. Also present on the plane is the symbol of her fighter wing, the Jagdgeschwader 74.Armaments: The Eurofighter is equipped with a coilgun, thirteen hardpoints that can hold up to 7,500 kilograms of payload, air-to-air missiles, air-to-ground missiles, bombs, flares, chaff pods and three drop tanks. Sophia's however, lacks ECM pods.Capabilities: Having been upgraded since its creation, the Eurofighter is capable of flying to a maximum of Mach 3 at altitude, Mach 1.8 at sea level, and Mach 2 for supercruise. It also possesses rather effective radars.Weaknesses: Not as versatile as a mech.

That's just the Russified version of my surname, while Brokvejus is the Lithuanianized version...and Ilja definitely has no love for Russians. He wouldn't hid amongst them, he'd just kill them all with his mech. xP

Also, Ilja Brokvejus/Ilya Brokvey = Elijah Brockway.

Hi, I'm Eli. Sense was made for everybody. xP

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

RECENT EVENTS:

- Euro-British War Ends

- Russian Invasion of Azerbaijan Commences: Battle of Khudat

So yeah, we're currently in the aftermath of the massive and bloody conflict between the British and Europeans, as stated in the opening post, so none of the two countries really have much stomach for another one any time soon, so Grochi and Kray, no invading each other no matter how much I ship you two.

Ahaha I made a joke.

Also, Russian forces are currently in Khudat, fighting the Ottomans. If you have any Russian soldiers you could say that they're currently in battle, because that's really the only way you can fight unless you want to make a Circassian guy who wants to join Dovy's revolution and free Northern Caucasus from the Russians.

Thank me Dovy, I'm advertising.

*Chechen, not Circassian.

The Circassians are a different people. Also North Caucasian, so not exactly forbidden or discouraged, but just less likely.

But yeah, thanks. For any potential rebels, the Chechen resistance is currently, disguised as a group of (amusingly, Circassian) mercenaries, trying to get past the Russian patrols and into the town of Vedeno, in the mountains of Chechnya. It is likely a fight will break out soon, so you'd better hurry.

-Dovydas

Edited by Eduard Bernstein

Well, folks (Or rather, the two of you that still hang around here), I'm asking for the topics to be closed. It was a good shot, but it hasn't worked. Few players, and the staff members... Well, there's a long story there. You can probably guess at it.

See y'all around the games.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Fun fact for the day: cavitation occurs in a pump when there is a vacuum of pressure. Air bubbles collect and explode, damaging components. It almost always ends up in the pump being decommissioned.

Not sure why I mentioned that.

Oh yeah, RPG discussion closed, too.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert