I have problem

maxthethrax

There have been multiple areas on the front page that were compromised by the semi-recent hacking. There may be some file-losses in the section you are trying to view. I'm sure that these pages will be fixed at some point.

-Rez

What Rezzie tells is true, also I noticed before the links in sigs like the one of B6 didn't lead to the the Quiz but a error page. I'm not sure but I assume the Quiz page was blocked/deleten/errored even before the hacking.

In addition to that, try to make your topic title more fitting for the content, this'll help you find the right help, for this question it would be something like "Unable to acces Ultimate Bionicle Quiz"

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

What Rezzie tells is true, also I noticed before the links in sigs like the one of B6 didn't lead to the the Quiz but a error page. I'm not sure but I assume the Quiz page was blocked/deleten/errored even before the hacking.

I am almost completely certain that they were there before the hacking or at least before the first hacking, considering this is the second round of hacking BZPower has gotten. The pages may not have worked before the hacking, but what I do know at least, is that the link did not lead to a blank white page with an IPS error. Here is the link to one of the Quizzes just so everyone can see what is happening.

-Rez

I am almost completely certain that they were there before the hacking or at least before the first hacking, considering this is the second round of hacking BZPower has gotten. The pages may not have worked before the hacking, but what I do know at least, is that the link did not lead to a blank white page with an IPS error. Here is the link to one of the Quizzes just so everyone can see what is happening.

-Rez

Oh you were not referring to the 2/14 Hacking then, ah then I don't know, I've always seen that type of error since I'm here, which is not that long :)

I'm back!

I was actually referring to the 2/14 hacking, but there was a hacking in 2012 as well, so I can't be sure the quizzes have been working up until now. I doubt that they brought up blank pages with driver errors though.

-Rez

I remember clicking on one soon after I joined the site (August 2012, I think). It didn't lead to a blank error page, though. You know the page that comes up when you try to click on a news article now, or (if you weren't a member there) view someone's profile on the old forums? It was that type of page, though I don't remember the exact wording of the message.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I remember clicking on one soon after I joined the site (August 2012, I think). It didn't lead to a blank error page, though. You know the page that comes up when you try to click on a news article now, or (if you weren't a member there) view someone's profile on the old forums? It was that type of page, though I don't remember the exact wording of the message.

Yeah that was it the error message has remained the same, only back then it had that front pagy background.

I'm back!

Yeah that was it the error message has remained the same, only back then it had that front pagy background.

Actually, the error message is different on pages with the BZPower background. It says, "You are not authorized to view this page" or something along those lines. While when you view the BZPower quizzes, it just comes up with an error which has to do with there not being a file associated with the page.

-Rez