• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

MARS

Mars automated Robotics System MOC

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Online The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,240 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 19 2013 - 11:46 AM

This is my first system robot since joining BZP. I was aiming for stability and succeeded! The body and legs are extremely well built, It started as an Idea for a huge, hulking, metallic monstrosity. But, it came out like this, and I like it a lot more than what I was planning. M.A.R.S. stands for: Mars Automated Robotics System. IMO it looks a little like something from the Portal video games. It's mission is to collect power crystals for a restoration system for a dying earth.

Posted Image

Bigger Photo: http://www.brickshel...VA/MOCS/007.jpg

More will come soon!

EDIT: I accidentally uploaded another photo with the same name as this one! The link won't take you to the bigger photo :(. OH NOES!

Edited by Phantom Terror, Mar 20 2013 - 01:26 PM.

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#2 Offline Gengar

Gengar
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,014 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 19 2013 - 02:07 PM

I think it's a nice MOC. Just that the legs and feet look a bit awkward.

#3 Online The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,240 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 08:20 AM

I think it's a nice MOC. Just that the legs and feet look a bit awkward.

Like I said, I was going for stability in this MOC. Most of the time, something that's heavy will need either: an incredibly complicated weight distribution system. Or a large flat surface at the base to hold the structure up, kind of like snowshoes.

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users