IC - Dallas Leaven/F.B. - Tombs: "If I weren't human, I'd probably be more afraid of such an ominous warning," Dallas said, shrugging at the voice in his head. He looked at F.B., smirking at the look that the FanBeemon was giving him. "Well, hey, if their power comes from being DigiDestined, then I've got nothing to fear, either, do I? After all..." He pulled out his own Digivice. "I am a DigiDestined, too."

F.B. sighed. "Dallas, your rationality is admirable," he said. "But it's going to get both of us killed someday."

IC - Sasha Coleman/Draco - Mechan City: "No," Sasha replied to Clank flatly. "Please, enlighten me. What power do I have? Aside from all of it." Draco fell over at this, giggling uncontrollably.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC:Skull, after a moment's pause, more or less ignored the voice in his head. Shadowbmon was no fool, but his tricks were just that. Tricks. Long distance communication was easy, as was paying attention to his agents' whereabouts. But he was not omnipotent, not even close. Nor could he read minds. If he could, the Digital World could have been subjugated years ago.

"I do not find these new Destined to be particularly concerning. Even if they have reached Champion, they, as all that choose to walk the righteous path do, will not absorb the data of their opponents. Which means that one on one, they are still weaker than I.""Soon enough, it shall be time to deal with them."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: Fixing

Edited by Zacax: The Gunsmith

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC (Hecate)

Hecate eyed the destined skeptically. "You are certain? These caves are not as safe as they once were. The minions of the corruption will be here soon....if they are not already. We do not have much time....."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC:

Idly, Alexander pulled his Digivice out of his pocket.

It was a bizarre little machine, with few evident controls save the reader built into the side. Certainly no indicator that it held the capability of unleashing tremendous power. It looked for all the world like a small toy. His other hand flipped the sole card between his fingers, marveling at how insignificant it seemed. It was a bit thicker than a player card, less pliant. Somewhere between that and a playing card, thick with the information sandwiched within it. After a few moments, he slid both back into his pockets.

Like the device, the world around him seemed so normal. Trees, grass, branches. It was like the edge of any other forest back home, and if it weren't for the dinosaur and vampire-like Digimon nearby, he would almost think he was home. Any minute he half-expected one of his friends to try and surprise him, or his mother to call and tell him it was time to come home for dinner.

It was a feeling both comforting, and painful at the same time. So close, yet so far. Slightly unsettled, he shifted, and returned to flipping the card between his fingers, hoping his unease didn't show.

Now was not the time to wear one's heart on one's sleeve.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Zac "I'm only trying to help out others, but we do need to get stronger. If you say they are your family I wanna try to help out somehow," Zac explained,IC: Ratchet and Clank"Legend said that the Digidestined would have great power, it would be unfathomable!...what's that mean again?" Clank asked Ratchet"Not understood or unexplored," Ratchet said. It was officially clear who was the brains of the two

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC - Adelheid: The young man scratched his head as #108 stood on standby. The soldier's stoic face and unwavering stare masked his disdain for the pair of Digimon before him. It seemed almost impossible to him that the pair of Digimon before him survived this long.

"That much is obvious. It would be more beneficial to the Digital World if you could actually elaborate on what that power is." The Commandramon's voice remained calm and measured as he stared over to Clank.

"Hmm... There's a prophecy about the Digidestined right? What exactly does it say?" Adelheid inquired as he brought a hand to his chin. His other hand hovered around the center of his chest.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC:

Seconds stretched into minutes, a single moment seemed an eternity, the agony of the minute's uncertainty stretched out over an endless span of time. With nothing else to do, his thoughts had turned inward, and in this time and place, that was a dangerous thing indeed. Self-reflection and thought of the situation was to be avoided at all costs, for it would surely rob even the bravest man of his nerve, knowing he had been drafted into a war in which he had no stake, far from home, with no way to return.

His card never ceased flipping between his fingers, one of the sole outward signs of his agitation.

"Alucia." He spoke up, simply for the sake of breaking the silence. Silence was, under most circumstances, his favorite concept, but now it seemed oppressive. Suffocating. "If I may ask, why is it that you are unable to regenerate, if you are killed?"

IC:

"Renamon?"Alana asked quietly. The vulpine Digimon would hear her with ease, but she doubted anyone else would. After ao much practice, it had grown easy to speak just loud enough for her partner to hear. "I've been wondering for a while. You go by the name of your species.""Is that because you don't have your own name, or because you choose not to use it?" Deep down, the destined knew it was probably a sensitive question. But she wanted to try and understand her partner better, and she wasn't very forthcoming on her own.

IC:

"Well." Skull said, after several minutes of quiet. "What say, Dallas, that we see about preparing to deal with these fools?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Alucia)

Alucia paused for a moment, drawn out of her thoughts. His comparison had not been heartening one. If his world had faced similar times and this was what he had thought the result would be if the opposite side had won....a war already lost. He'd been honest at least, part of her could appreciate it. The other part was caught between contemplating the futility of her existence at the moment and a grim determination to drag as many enemies down with her as possible. She shook her head, gathering her thoughts.

"When the corruption first arose, in the lands of my people, I was one of the few to openly resist it. I gathered like-minded beings and....made a stand. We were slaughtered. It was no contest. I barely escaped with my life and my....data...was damaged during the attack. Corrupted if you will." To her surprise, there was actual emotion in her voice. Her self-control was slipping.

That wouldn't do. Not at all.

IC (Renamon)

Renamon stopped in mid-stride. That was an intensely personal question or at least, it would be, if she cared much for social niceties. She saw no harm in answering her. "I had a name once. I use it no longer." That would have to satisfy here. Dwelling too long on the past was counterproductive. Vengeance was the goal, moping around would be of no help in that.

IC (Hecate)

Hecate relented. "Very well. Follow me. Tread lightly, I no longer hold sway in this place." The torches glowed dimly, casting shadows upon the wall, as she walked down caverns. "We marked the walls when we first arrived." She gestured to some dots carved into some stone. "These dots will tell you how far we are from the surface. The more dots there are, the deeper underground we are."

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Zac, Bo and AbiZac nodded and noddd back to Bo and Abi who followed their lead. The three children looked around at all of the walls as the torches dimly lit up the pathways,"Maybe the cause of all this is deeper down, where have you seen the most activity?" Zac inquired, hopping to get a better idea of the situation,IC: Ratchet and Clank"Well," Ratchet said, "According to legend it is said that a select number of humans, mainly children, would be sent here to be with a Digimon as their partner, when the world looses its sanity. It is also says that two of the Digidestined would represent Valor and Wisdom, reaching new power to conquer the nightmare that brings us insanity. The only thing is, there is more... But..."

IC:

Whether she realized it or not, though he suspected that she did, a clearer picture of the vampire-like Digimon's past was becoming clear. Originally of nobility or a similar class, needless to say that politics were involved, before the rise of the corruption. Following that, she gathered a group of individuals to oppose them, and then wandered the world when they were struck down.

The note of emotion did not go unnoticed, though Alexander wasn't entirely sure what to make of it. Though it was present, it was hard to tell what kind of emotion it was.

"... I'm sorry. As if you didn't already have enough bad memories of one event."

OOC: Will have an Alana post later. Leaving for school shortly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Benjamin Grimpen/Veemon [Mechan City]

Ben leaned in closer, 'I thought there were more types of Armor eggs than just two. Those are what Valor and Wisdom represent, right? Wait, did you say Valor and Wisdom?" Ben then chuckled and mumbled something that sounded like 'Bio nickels'.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Ratchet and Clank"No, something different," Ratchet said, "And yes, Wisdom and Valor. But the problem is is that it doesn't say what they are... And its cut off at the end,"

IC (Alucia)

Alucia attempted to muster some bitter laughter, but the it failed to report to the field. What came out was closer to a sob, though her automatic defenses soon saw that sound cut off at the source. "Bad memories are about all I have left. You spend a few years watching everything you know burn, watching old enemies and allies rise up and then be cast down into the flames....well, you won't have many pleasant memories left either." Her voice was becoming more controlled as her normal mask reasserted itself.

IC (Hecate)

"I don't know." Hecate shrugged and, for a moment, her gaze was not directed at the destined, but at a moment in time or rather a thousand moments in time. Days spent with her children, her family. All lost now. "We opened up the deeper tombs and within an hour...."

IC:

The sound, though cut off almost as soon as it started, had not been overlooked. The teenager glanced at Alucia, silent for a long moment. For the first time, almost all of the masks had been stripped away, despite her best efforts to reassert them. He had seen through just long enough to know what lay behind, and it was a far cry from the outer mask.

"You know, you don't have to do that "stoic mask" thing." Alexander commented, acutely aware of the hypocrisy inherent. But he doubted she was likewise aware. "You've already told me enough to justify an "accident" should I decide to blab.""And it can't be healthy to keep that bottled up."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Alucia)

"I have my dignity. If I have nothing else, I shall always have that. I have lasted in this world for years." It was clear that she was in full control once again, driving back whatever memories had been welling up. "I am not some weak-willed princess." She smiled for a moment, it was a cold grin. "Politics is a dirty business Not many involved in it have clean hands."

Edited by Basilisk

IC:

"Is allowing yourself to show emotion, allowing yourself to be, pardon my people's expression, human, really a violation of dignity?" Alexander continued flipping the sole card between his fingers, though at this point, he wasn't even really ware he was doing it. "Some of our best leaders have been remembered not only for being strong when we needed them, but for being people, too."

"I'm not telling you to sit down and start bawling, though I wouldn't blame you if you did, but would it really be so bad to let out the emotion you've clearly been bottling up?"There was a brief pause, accompanied by a shrug. "Not that it's my place to give you suggestions for your own life."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Alucia)

"You are right. It is not." Alucia's voice went cold for a moment. "I do not make a habit of listening to preachers. I find they always fail to practice what they spew so eagerly. What of you? Trapped on an unknown world. No combat experience. Full of creatures that want to kill you. I doubt you are a paragon of sanity at the moment. Yet you do not reach out to others for help on this. My reasons are likely the same as yours. Do not ask me to do what you would not."

IC:

The teenager fell silent for several long moments, the card in his hand abruptly pausing. Finally, he sighed, and he seemed to deflate along with the expelled air. Slipping the card into his pocket, he sank down, leaning against the base of the tree. Where once his expression had been cool, calm, and slightly detached, the mask had fallen away, revealing something entirely different beneath.

He looked tired, and not in the physical sense. He seemed entirely drained, dull. A psychologist would likely have diagnosed it as a mild case of shock, of the brunt of reality hitting him as the adrenaline wore off. And hidden behind all of that, more than a tint of fear. "You know, you're right.""I don't want to be here. I don't want to be the guy waging a war far from home. I'm terrified. Within five minutes of arriving, I was nearly eaten by a flower. Do you have any idea how humiliating that would be? Brought down by a freaking sunflower?"

"Everything here not only wants to kill me, but is capable of it. And what I have for allies is another coldish, aloof individual, two antisocial partners who seem to have been here a while, and a politician that's more than willing to arrange for an accident if I open my mouth at the wring time. Even if I wanted to talk, who would I talk to?"Alexander stared at his iPod, commenting with cynical humor, "A few days from now, I won't even have enough power for a decent soundtrack."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Zac"Well maybe we should go down there," Zac said,"Zac we don't know for sure, besides Cacomon and Salamon can't reach champion, I know Hecate has survived on her own but maybe we shouldn't," Bo said,"Still Madame Hecate needs help, we are Digidestined and we are supposed to help everyone," Zac said, "I know we need to focus on the big picture, but she needs our help,"

IC:

"..." "Do you mind if I ask what it was?" The Tamer asked, after a pause. "I mean, it feels offensive to call you "Renamon". It would be like if I referred to every member of my species as "human"."

"If you'd rather have me continue as such, I won't speak on the subject again."

IC:Alex sat against the tree silently, watching the vampiric Digimon. Logically speaking, tactically speaking, what he had just done was utter folly. He had just informed the being that had shown no compunctions about killing him that he was vulnerable, that he was a viable target.

But... He was too tired to keep up the facade, emotionally and physically. If it killed him, it killed him.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: John

"Great good job Agumon we just had to go look down that one tunnel," John said as he walked beside his yellow dinosaur companion.

"Sorry John! I thought I saw something I swear!" Agumon said.

John shrugged and put his hands behind his head as he walked down the tunnel. "Ah its alright, I just hope we didn't loose the others too badly." he said as he glanced at his Digimon. He looked to see Agumon walking next to him copying John's pose. He grinned to himself and then looked ahead.

"Hey anyone around?"

OOC: Anyone want some interaction?

IC: Kane

"Well then consider us with you." Kane said to Skull.

Later within the shadows Kane and Darkfang stood in the shadows. They'd crept along after Skull the entire time and now stood maybe ten feet away from him within the shadows of a rocky outcropping.

Kane watched as Skull engaged Dallas in some conversation but withheld his presence for now. At Skull's latest statement Kane finally stepped out of the darkness revealing his presence to the other two corrupt Digidestined in the room. Along with their Digimon. In Skull's case it was the Digimon that was running things.

"And when that time comes, I will be at your side to crush them." he said with a grin. "Can you really do it Dallas? Digivolve Digimon with a machine?"

IC: Laura

Laura moved through the forest now as she headed towards the largest congregation of dots upon her Digivice. She'd left Morther Board city behind now as she headed towards her destination.

Lunamon floated behind Laura humming to herself.

OOC: Open for some interaction? Anyone else?

IC: Beezlemon

A dark laugh echoed around the chamber that Zero, Dallas, Kane and their assorted Digimon resided in. Two crimson eyes suddenly lit up as appeared as if a match had been lit behind them. A tall dark presence seemed to move within the shadows shifting as it watched them. Somewhere within the darkness a metal tail flickered for a moment, light falling upon it before it was pulled back into the darkness.

Then there was a sharp sizzling noise as a orange flame jumped within the darkness for a moment as the figure flicked a lighter on. He touched the lighter to the cigarette hanging from between his pale lips and inhaled the smoke for a moment as the tip of the cigarette burned brightly within the darkness like a small beacon.

Then Beezelmon stepped out of the darkness and what light there was in the dark cave fell over him. Smoke rose up from within the dark purple metal helmet that covered the upper half of the Digimon's face as three crimson eyes narrowed at the dark Digidestined. Pale and spiky blonde hair pointed backwards from behind the mask.

Beezlemon's upper body was black and very muscular. He was incredibly tall, standing at about 7'11 and very lean as well. His proportions looked like something out of Nightmare Before Christmas thanks to his long legs and arms.

The demonic Digimon had thrown a short black leather jacket on one that ended in white four around the edges. On his right arm there was a dash of color. A single crimson scarf tied tightly around his bicep.

His wrists were encased in a black alloy metal along with his hands. His fingers were long and pointed due to the sharp bladed gauntlets he wore. His dark skinny-jeans were pushed into a pair of oversized and nearly knee high combat boots. These boots were interesting doe to the three metal blades that protruded from the steel toe on either foot. Beezlemon looked surprisingly human for a Digimon as his eyes flickered over the faces of those before him.

"And these are the new Digidestined I've heard so much about," Beezelmon said. "Its funny, I never really believed that there would be Digidestined fighting for the Empire until now." he said as he took a drag upon his cigarette once again.

"There seems to be quite a few of you in these tombs." he said with an arrogant grin.

Edited by Sir Flex Nardius

IC - Dallas Leaven/F.B. - Tombs: "But of course!" Dallas said excitedly, his demeanor suggesting that he was entirely unfazed by Kane's sudden appearance. In one swift movement, he had pulled his computer out, opening it and turning it on. "It's simple, really. Would you like a demonstration? Or perhaps we could simply watch the recording of my test run? Oh! Better yet, why don't we--"

He stopped talking as another figure emerged. It was a tall Digimon, imposing in its roguish appearance yet familiar in its very humanoid features. Dallas's mouth opened slightly in awed surprise at the sight of Beelzemon, all thoughts of his preferred isolation gone from his mind as he analyzed the figure before him. F.B. seemed at least slightly concerned, recognizing Beelzemon from legends of the Seven Demon Lords, though nonetheless appeared equally impressed by the Lord of Gluttony's powerful presence.

With surprising speed, Dallas slid over to Beelzemon, immediately moving around the Dark Rider to observe him from every angle. With a snap, he closed his computer, replacing it in his bag so as to free up his hand, holding his thumbs together and closing an eye so as to frame and focus on specific parts of the Demon Lord.

"Fascinating!" he said, exhilarated. "I've never seen anything so... cool." He smiled, coming to a stop in front of Beelzemon and rubbing his chin as he looked up at the Digimon's face. "Such an intricately complex design... That would suggest someone of great power, indeed. A Champion, perhaps? No, no... At least Ultimate. Possibly even Mega? So very fascinating..."

"Dallas..." F.B. said cautiously. "You should probably step back a bit..."

"Hm? Oh, right," Dallas said, though did not move back. Instead, he held up a hand, his expression one of utter cheerfulness. "How rude of me. Dallas Leaven, technician and researcher for the Virus Empire. This is my partner, FanBeemon." He gestured to F.B. with his other hand. "A pleasure to meet you! Pray tell, was I correct in my presumptions?"

IC - Sasha Coleman/Draco - Mechan City: "Hmph. Sounds like a pretty useless prophecy, if you ask me," Sasha said, crossing her arms and leaning against the wall. "Wisdom and Valor... You don't need either of those things to fight. All you need is strength--and I've got strength." She looked at the rest of the group. "So if you all would like to go on a goose chase for whatever this fairy tale is talking about, be my guess, but it sounds like a complete waste of time to me."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Kane, Beezlemon

"A demonstration would be nice yes. Before I use this thing on Darkfang."

"Have you used it on your own Digimon?" the BlackGabumon at Kane's side asked wearily.

Beezlemon's crimson eyes followed Dallas' movement with an interested gleam. "Why don't you take a picture kid it'll last longer." he grunted before he tossed his cigarette away and crushed it with a massive boot.

He turned back to Dallas with a small grin revealing some sharp glistening fangs among his perfectly white teeth.

"Yes you are correct I am a Mega," Beezlemon said as he turned to Dallas Digimon, F.B.

"Your Digimon is intelligent to know you should be weary of me human. My name is Beezlemon. I am one of the Seven Demon Lords of the Virus Empire. My sin is gluttony. Yes I'm much thinner then you'd think the demon of gluttony would be." he grinned.

"Dallas is it? Humans have such interesting names..."

Kane stood back watching as Dallas interacted with the newcomer. He froze in shock and awe as he stared at the imposing Digimon. He was so very humanoid, and he seemed incredibly dark. He listened to their conversation learning the Digimon's name, his level and even his title. He was strong, incredibly strong.

"One day I hope you will be as powerful as Beezlemon Darkfang."

IC - Dallas Leaven/F.B. - Tombs: "On the contrary--Gluttony can symbolize a lot of things, so long as their core remains over-consumption. I would think your apparent smoking habit fits that criteria well enough," Dallas said, rubbing his hands together excitedly. He stepped back to get a better look at the whole that was Beelzemon. "A Mega... My, this is excellent... Heh. Under more favorable conditions I would request to take a look into your data, but I'm afraid I cannot for now. Still, your presence means that I may yet get to see your powers in action--get an idea of what F.B. will eventually be capable of, if things go well..."

With his attention set on Beelzemon, Dallas did not seem to hear Kane or Darkfang. Though stunned by the small compliment from the Demon Lord, F.B. took it upon himself to answer them. He rubbed his head, looking at the pair.

"We've only really tested it on one Digimon," he explained. "A Gotsumon that turned into a Minotarumon and was subsequently destroyed by the other Digidestined. We're not sure if that was because Dallas overrode its freewill processes or if it was just a weak Digimon to begin with." F.B. frowned. "Either way, it looked and sounded painful, so we shouldn't be hasty with it."

The FanBeemon moved over to Dallas, carefully extracting the laptop from the distracted Tamer's bag. Setting it down, he poked a few keys, maneuvering his way to the Gotsumon Digivolution video file.

"Here it is, since you're interested..."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Beezlemon, Kane

"Yeah you're right. I just prefer to chain-smoke rather then stuff my face all day." he said as he regarded Dallas. Beezlemon cocked his head at Dallas .

"I don't think I'd like you snooping around in my data anyway," he said. Beezlemon's voice was dark and crisp.

Beezlemon then reached inside his jacket before pulling out two massive looking black sawed-off shotguns.

"I'm also a glutton for guns too." he chuckled as he spun the two guns around over his sharp-metal fingers. "These guns are sisters. I call them the Berenjena and they are very special to me." he grinned as he ran a finger over the hull of the left shotgun.

"These guns go boom nicely. Tear a pretty big chunk out of most Digimon."

Kane tore his eyes away from Beezlemon and listened as FanBeemon spoke. He then moved towards him and leaned in so he could watch the computer screen.

"Play it." he said. Darkfang padded over to them and turned his yellow eyes towards the screen.

IC - Dallas Leaven/F.B. - Tombs: "Chain-smoking... Over-consumptive in nature and equally destructive as many of the other sins," Dallas observed. "Interesting, indeed... I don't suppose, however, that it would have the same result on you as it would on a human being, given that fact that you're... well... made of data and everything." He rubbed his chin. "Now if only there were a way for me to find out... Oh, well."

The Tamer regarded the guns with interest, making sure to stay out from in front of their barrels. "Very interesting... Not my first choice of weapon, personally, but to each his own. I imagine that, combined with your special attacks, they could be quite destructive..."

"As you wish," F.B. said. He pressed the play button. Kane and Darkfang were given audience to a third-person perspective of the Gotsumon's evolution, beginning with its surprise and cries of pain to its gradual growth into Minotarumon. From there, a second screen appeared from the newly-evolved Digimon's perspective as it tore its way through the tombs and out toward the Digidestined, showcasing the entirety of its short battle with them. As it was destroyed, the video ended.

"Not sure if you're still interested..." the FanBeemon said quietly.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC - Adelheid: "Maybe those are the keys to unlocking the ultimate and mega stages." Adelheid wondered as he pulled out his own Digivice.

Soldier #108 looked over to the expositors. These prophecies seemed pretty vague and useless to the Commandramon. "Does anyone even have the faintest idea where these two objects are?"

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC (Alucia)

Alucia's face revealed no emotion, just the same cold indifference that had taken hold after her own moment of vulnerability. "This conversation grows private. Follow me." Alucia rose to her feet and headed towards the dark inner regions of the forests. "It is time we continue our game in earnest."

IC (Renamon)

Renamon shrugged, a wave of total indifference washing over her. Revealing that information might serve to make her partner more dedicated to her cause. It was a small thing. "Wild Wind. Spare me any comments. My clan had different naming conventions then the digimon you have encountered so far."

IC:Alexander raised an eyebrow, slowly pulling himself to his feet, and following along behind her. In the back of his mind, he knew that following her into a dark, secluded part of the woods was asking for trouble. She had threatened to kill him if he became a nuisance, and hadn't shown any particular reason not to do so. But he had a feeling that his demise was not her aim. And even if it was, remaining where he was wasn't going to stop her.

At the moment, he was in large part helpless.

IC:"Wild Wind.."

"It's fitting." The teenager commented after a moment, nodding. "Well. I suppose we should continue looking for that campsite, then."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Beezlemon, Kane

"Oh they can," he grinned before he twirled them around his finger again before stuffing them back into his jacket. "You hit that one on the head kid, I'm very destructive."

"Yeah I'm sure these digital cigarettes don't affect me the same way it would in your world," Beezlemon said. "I've found peace knowing I'm data. Here in the Digital world I am very real, and my power is quite extensive."

"Interesting," Kane said as he watched the video. "No I'm still interested. I'm just not willing to use this on Darkfang. However perhaps you could use it to line up a worthy opponent Digimon for Darkfang to face. I'd much rather watch him Digivolve naturally."

IC - Sasha Coleman/Draco - Mechan City: Sasha slid to her feet, beckoning for Draco to follow her. "Well, if you people want to continue discussing worthless stories, feel free to," she called. "Personally, I think it's best if I get on my way."

IC - Dallas Leaven/F.B. - Tombs: "Indeed. A constitution of data certainly would have its advantages, I would think," Dallas said, rubbing his chin. After a moment, he straightened up, and with swift movements slid back to his computer, closing it and packing it up. The whole action seemed to take less than a few seconds. "Alright, well, this has been fun, but I suggest we get on our way. After all, we've got a Digital World to conquer, Digimon to Digivolve, Digidestined to fight!" He spun on the spot, beckoning F.B. over. "Come, gentlemen, let's be on our way. What might be our best course of action, hm? Shall we challenge the children, or the not-so-children?"

OOC: My vote's for the latter, since Zacax hasn't posted in a while.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Kane

"I'm in," Kane said as he followed Dallas. "I was hoping we'd do something like this." he grinned. Darkfang followed Kane silently. Kane then turned around "Are you coming Beezlemon?" he said but to awe Beezlemon was no longer standing near them he had completely vanished. Kane shrugged and continued to follow Dallas.

"Wonder if he's still lurking around here or if he's gone."

IC:The setting sun over the trees cast long shadows through the forest, where the ground was more darkness than light. It was the sort of environment that Alexander knew Alucia could easily vanish into, if she so wished, and not be found until she decided to emerge. He had seen her do it in more light-filled places than this. Though, upon reflection, that wasn't really any different from how things normally were. The Ultimate was more than capable of ending him at any time, if she had a reason.

Not exactly a cheery thought, rather, a sobering reality.

"You wished to speak about something?"IC:"He left a while ago." Zero pointed out, a roll of his eyes implied, though not seen.

fK5oqYf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ooc: let me guess...I need one of the staff to let me be approved to play?And for that matter, if so, where do I send my bio? And my Gabumon's? Ok you know wht, I'm just putting it down here and starting.Name: James Beviin.Faction: resistance.Gender: male.Age: 16.Personality: inwards, but occasionaly let's out a highly emotional response. Good at making friends, and is more likely to run to a fight, and not away.Apearance: Normal looking, except for unusual light red, brownish eyes.Bio: 1 day ago, James was hit by a strange grey light that changed to gold. On that day, everything had changed. In the light, Tsunomon grabbed and dragged him into the digital world., where they were attacked by a corrupted Devi-Veemon, which digivolved into a Blackveemon, and Tsunomon digivolved to Gabumon to protect James, and he found an egg with the crest of friendship on it, and instincts had James say the words that made the armor egg work. As soon as James cried the words that fateful day, Gabumon could turn into an Iceraidramon, and saved James from the Blackveemon. So far., the two have begun traveling to Ubi forest, i n search of possible other humans their, which James, being the son of a Marine, figured they would be, considering his digivice was a radar.Digivice: A series two armor digivolution digivice, with a gold and blue pattern similiar to Gabumons.Digimon: Gabumon.Apearance: Classic gabumon, bu with a slightly different fur coloration, instead of white and blue, gold and blue.Type: Vaccine.Personality: just like James' .Unlocked forms: Gabumon, Tsunomon, and Iceraidramon.Moves: Blue blaster, Freezing claw, and Ice lightning as Iceraidramon.In-training: Tsunomon.Rookie: Gabumon.Champion: Locked.Armor: Iceraidramon.

Edited by ToaDraconixMahvi

OOC:

Um, Flex? Draconix's Digimon has an armor evolution. Aren't those locked?

IC: Benjamin Grimpen/Veemon [Mecha City]

Ben looked at the others and said to the two Digimon without any human partners, "If you want to come with Valarian and I, you can." He then turned to the other person there, "You too, for that matter."

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?