RPG: The Proelium

Terminus

IC: Evan Debar

"OK, see you later then Lisa. Maybe I'll drop by your store someday." he said, waving goodbye, turning back to Ryan.

"I'm sorry I can't offer anything than that, I can obviously see you're not really happy with how cliche I sounded. But I really do think you're going to be an outstanding fighter someday, if you can handle more cliches. See you in the arena someday, I suppose." he finished, leaving the arena, heading for his apartment.

Edited by JiMing: Metal Overlord

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

IC: Lisa & LoganLisa went down to the arena's medical center to pick up Logan. By the time Lisa got down there, Logan was already completely fixed up and waiting for her at the entrance. Wow, they've really sped up business since I was here, thought Lisa. "Hey, so are you ready to go?""Yeah," replied Logan. "Anyways, I'm hungry, think we can go get a bite to eat?""Yeah, sure. I've got a bunch of near-expired snacks and instant meals back at the shop that aren't that popular, you can help yourself to those.""That isn't going out. That's what I eat every single day.""Oh. Well, then, I guess we aren't going out. Anyways, I need to get back to my shop. I'm supposed to open today right after the fight."As the two approached Lisa's shop, Lisa noticed a familiar face. "Hey, William! What are you doing here? Oh, and sorry I'm late, I was at my cousin's first big arena fight," she said, while motioning to Logan.

IC

It took the guard a second to pull into reality. Hydraulics and tools of war. "Yeah, yeah, no problem. Did you win buddy?" He opened his mouth to smile. "Yeah I figured. You're plenty popular, eh kid? I'll be sure to watch you!" He let Lisa unlock the door and enter the shop, and followed the two into the store. He sucked in a blast of air and exhaled just as loudly, getting the taste of metal in his system. "I talked to you last week about those micro-hydraulics. You said they'd be in by now. Are they?"

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

IC: Lisa"Yeah, I just got a big parts shipment yesterday, and those were in the contents. I'll go back and get them." Lisa walked into the storage area, and came out a short while later holding a box. "Here they are. Best ones I could order. I'm actually glad you asked for these, I needed some to do some modifications on my legs, and I was able to get a discount by ordering a few extra for you."

IC

[William Jericho]

He smiled. He would probably never admit it to her, but her legs were his inspiration for his project. He took the box and began sifting through it. He picked out a four inch long pump. "Oh, yes, this will be perfect." A series of cogs and levers. "Bingo!" Pistons and pulleys. "Yes!" A small box full, no more than three pounds. "Hey Lisa, do you have a fission battery?" He asked without looking up. "Oh, no, you probably don't. I hear they have them in Nextaria." Nextaria? Did they have what he was going for in Nextaria? No way. He'd know. Joshua would've told him. Oh, this would be rich. Some guard from Proelium manages to outdo the scientists in Nextaria. He couldn't wait to rub their faces in it. He didn't have any personal vendetta against Nextarians but didn't like them, all the same. People liked them too much. How about in Suharto, anything from there? Nah, definitely not. They just made what Nextaria paid them too.

"Hey, Logan, you like building things too?" He asked, sort of caring, sort of not. He wouldn't mind if Logan left, then he'd be able to talk to Lisa without boring the kid. "Lisa ever show you anything she made? She's impressed me with a lot of it." Will winked at her, and filed a few more scraps into his box. Would Logan care about this kind of stuff? Will didn't, at his age. A lot can change in four years! Logan probably hadn't lost any immediate family lately, though. Jericho wondered in the back of his mind if it was rude to think about people in front of them.

"Kay, all this." He handed the box to Lisa and began putting the rest of the scraps back in the box they were shipped in.

IC: Logan & Lisa"Well, I've tried making a few things, but I usually just end up crushing it with my hammer," said Logan, as he went towards the back room. "I'll be getting myself some food, so call if you need me."After Logan went into the back, Lisa took notice of William again. "So, all this? My, you must be working on something big," she said jokingly, as a shrill beeping noise came from her legs. "Oh great, not now." She fell back into her chair, and flipped open a panel on each of her legs and pushed a button, causing the legs to detach. "Battery's dead, should've charged them last night, but I was out. Anyways, can you grab the charging cable for these? It's hooked up to an outlet over by the edge of the counter."

IC

[William Jericho]

"That's new." Will breathed, not loud enough to be heard. For a second he was just stunned- as a guard and as a fighter, he had nerve and wasn't phased by a lot of things. But watching his friend take her legs off came pretty close. He shook it off and passed the cable, then took a seat in an adjoining chair. "Anyways, yeah. Pretty big. It'll save, God, I don't know. Dozens, hundreds of lives. It'll be revolutionary. Put the Jericho name on the map, that's for sure."

IC: LisaLisa noticed William look slightly shocked, and she wasn't too surprised- she had a habit of being far too casual at times, and that included occasionally removing her legs around people. They weren't the new, lifelike models that had artificial skin, touch sensors, and ran off bloodflow, they were older, shiny, dark copper-colored limbs that just resembled human legs, and from the mismatched panels, you could tell they had been modified countless times. They were so far from actually looking like human body parts, that it would look more natural for someone to remove one of the more lifelike limbs."So, it'll save hundreds of lives? Where do you plan to use this thing? Better not be a new engine, and I don't know the current one is breaking, 'cause then I'd just be angry. Otherwise, I can't think of another way that anyone would really be in danger around here."

IC

[William Jericho]

"You're right. Nobody in Proelium is in any real danger. Cept, course, in Underworld. And the guards." He added with a wink. "But elsewhere. Places like Suharto. Think those people are satisfied just building up? They're building up but not out. With nowhere to go, all that testosterone, all that energy, it's going to need to be focused somewhere. Somewhere like Nextaria, maybe, or Pantagria. Or maybe there isn't a war." He shrugged, and shifted his weight back in his chair, slouching forward a bit. "Point being, people get hurt a lot and what I'm doing will save them."

He smiled and leaned forward, elbows on his knees. "Would you like to see it?"

IC: Skafora. Bank

Skafora stopped at the entrance to the bank, gazing at it. the beautiful arches, the creative pillars. walking up the steps, he found an ATM (ooc: if you have a better idea for it, tell me please), punched the code in and was shocked when money spit out of the machine. he counted the money as it spilled out. 1........2........3......4 hundred dollars. now, he had enough money to enter the Arena. it was convenient, thought, and he was wary.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

IC: Benjamin Grimpen

The Fernalian knight looked at Skafora and approached him. He started, "Do you want to have a match? Not one on one, but instead a team match of some sort. I have a team of three other guys, and we need one final. I have heard of you. You're a new guy, but you have skill."

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: Oh dear, I've kept you waiting!

IC

[William Jericho]

He smiled warmly. "Then let's go."

He didn't live far from the store but it didn't matter much- Lisa's legs weren't charged enough to walk so he had to carry her legless torso to his home which meant their trip took nearly half an hour. He put her down in his porch chair to unlock the door, then again in his living room to find the light switch, then finally again in his basement. He flicked on the basement light.

His living room was kept; empty, really. His bedroom was neat. His basement was a disaster. It resembled very much his locker. Spare parts, mostly, but underneath all of them seemed to be blueprints that covered the counters that ran along both sides of the workshop. They coated the counters he had on the side, most of the floor was stained with oil and sweat. He kept a yellow inflatable ball on the floor that had a red star on it, and kicked it around with a childlike look of wonder on his face. Noticeably, across the room were scattered half completed bionic limbs. Lower arms, mostly.

At the end of the room was a blanket. It stood seven feet off the ground, and covered a vaguely human-like form. William placed Lisa in a chair directly opposite the ghost, and prepared his big unveil.

The blanket fell to the floor. A gray metal man appeared from the darkness, and stared Lisa down. Long, and hard.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the T-45d!"

It was an exo-suit, that much was clear. But not like any ordinary exo-suit. It was noticably bigger, similar to the old fashioned suits of armour the knights from the Fernalian Kingdom wore during festivals. Running across the insides of the suit were clear little wires, some thin as copper, others thick as tubes. The entire suit looked very incomplete. It's chest was smooth with grooves on either edge, the shoulders were stout and had two rings atop each one. The upper arms were beefy, and the gauntlets were grooved and looked menacing. The helmet was the most detailed function. Around the mouth was a filter, purpose unknown. There was one light on the left around the cheek, and another light on the right around the temple. Two ribbed black tubes ran from over the shoulder and connected to the mouth, suggesting a type of water breathing function.

"This will not be your ordinary exo-suit Lisa, I tell you." He breathed, proud of his work. "Fully equipped with streamlined oxygen tanks, helmet mounted flashlight, camera, and polarized lenses. That's the only thing that works, though." He admitted. "The rest of it so far is just heavy junk. I don't have the proper hydraulics for it to be mobile just yet. But the rest of the features are incredible."

"It's got a built in thermostat set to sixty eight degrees, Fahrenheit, but will be changeable in the final product. It can survive in water pressure lower than any other exo-suit. That's not to say it'll replace the submarine, but it's respectably close. On top of all that, it can filter out most forms of electricity, meaning engineers and technicians will be able to handle personal jobs with almost guaranteed safety. Did you know thirteen engineers died last year due to electrical overloads? It takes a ton of power to keep that environment simulator running." He stepped back, and sighed.

"It's extremely durable. The chestplate can take a bullet from a 9mm with little more than a dent, though anything much bigger can get through. It doesn't do well against shotguns but assault weapons at range don't bother you, unless the shooter gets lucky and hits one of these." He ran his finger through a gap where some wires were visible. "I'll have most of these gaps sealed off by the time it's finished, though."

William Jericho stepped back, this time halfway across the room, and partially obscured Lisa's view of the suit. "It'll be some powerful armour. It just doesn't work... yet."

IC: LisaLisa looked over the armor in front of her. "Interesting, it sounds wonderful, although it looks like it could use some work. Of course, I hope you don't just put this out there, put it through some test runs first- wouldn't want it breaking down while wearing it. Looks heavy."

IC

[William Jericho]

"Well, after all is said and done, weight isn't an issue. The armour will carry itself." Will was done showcasing. He went to the armour's right arm and dislocated it. "It'll be a little tricky at first to someone who isn't trained in using it, since it does so much of the work.." Today was sort of a make or break day for him. The parts he had purchased today were the last idea he had to get the self sufficiency he desired. If it failed, this could means months or years of delay. It was always in the math. Those stupid little negative signs that he forgot to add in, or those squared numbers he calculated wrong. But he had checked this time. Triple checked.

The Fernalian knight looked at Skafora and approached him. He started, "Do you want to have a match? Not one on one, but instead a team match of some sort. I have a team of three other guys, and we need one final. I have heard of you. You're a new guy, but you have skill."

IC: Skafora

"uh....sure". Skafora was a bit less wary, but not by much. "when?" he asked.

"I guess I should introduce myself. I am Benjamin Grimpen from Fernalian. For the match, it will begin in about three hours. If you're wondering how I knew who you were, have you ever noticed some guy in a suit watching everyone train in the gym? That was a talent scout. There are a bunch, and they all work for one company that produces a magazine. I subscribe to it. Comes out monthly, and it has a small part on every fighter who uses the Prolieum Gym."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:Ryan Noc ~Just outside the Arena~

After waving good bye to Evan, Ryan mulled over what the younger fighter had said, and eventually decided that Evan was right. Ryan should just stop complaining and earn himself a title. With this in mind he headed back towards the Arena, intending to schedule himself a match.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Arena EntranceThe middle-aged man was sitting behind a desk, working over what seemed to be tournament brackets. He seemed rather wealthy, was very neatly dressed, looked a bit younger than he actually was, and was incredibly fit. "So, they'll go here, and he'll go here..." While the man was working, a Proelium Guard walked in. "One of the ones you've been looking for is coming." The man paused for a moment before replying. "Who is it?" "Ryan Noc, sir. The one who was recently injured, I gave you the doctor's report earlier.""Excellent. Any fighter who can take an injury like that and say he's fine needs to be in the tournament." He paused for a moment before continuing. "Tell my secretary so set him up for a preliminary match. I'm going out to meet him.""Yes, sir."The man walked out of the office he was in wand headed for the main entryway of the arena. When he got there, he looked around for a second and found Ryan, who he walked over to. "Hello, Ryan, I've been hoping you'd show up," he said as he extended his hand for a handshake. "You probably know this already, but I'm the Mayor, Alcinder, and I'd like you to be in the tournament."

"I guess I should introduce myself. I am Benjamin Grimpen from Fernalian. For the match, it will begin in about three hours. If you're wondering how I knew who you were, have you ever noticed some guy in a suit watching everyone train in the gym? That was a talent scout. There are a bunch, and they all work for one company that produces a magazine. I subscribe to it. Comes out monthly, and it has a small part on every fighter who uses the Prolieum Gym."

IC: {Skafora}

"okay then" Skafora said. a team match, probably Capture the Flag. "i'm in". after the fight, he was going to be sure to subscribe to the magazine. "any thing I have to pay for?"

"No, no money is needed. It's probably going to be a Capture the Flag or Team Deathmatch, but either way I have a team of four guys already set up, plus you. We'll get matched with another team of five, and fight two teams of five."

Later, the two arrived at the Fighting Arena. Ben lead Skafora to one of the team rooms. He said, "Let me introduce you to the team. This is Blake, he uses spiked clubs. This is Matt, he has a fire ball emitter attached to his right hand. This is Rex, he uses a bow and arrow. The team we got matched with trains as a team, and all wield a spear and a sword."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:Ryan Noc ~The Arena~

Ryan had entered the Arena, intending to schedule himself a match. It didn't end up going that way. First off, Ryan had kinda forgotten where he was supposed to go to schedule matches. Second, he was quickly loosing his nerve. Thirdly, one of the guards had looked at him, and ran off down one of the hallways, making Ryan even more nervous. He glanced around, hoping he wasn't about to be kicked out for breaking some rule when he noticed a familiar face enter the Arena Lobby...

Alcinder walked out of the office he was in and headed for the main entryway of the arena. When he got there, he looked around for a second and found Ryan, who he walked over to. "Hello, Ryan, I've been hoping you'd show up," he said as he extended his hand for a handshake. "You probably know this already, but I'm the Mayor, Alcinder, and I'd like you to be in the tournament."

"M-Me?" Ryan asked, looking at the mayor if he had sprouted another head. "I think you've gotten the wrong guy, I'm not good at fighting. I just wanted an official pre-tournament match, that's all..."

IC: Alcinder

"I don't think so. I read the doctor's report on your recent injury, and you're the kind of material we need in the tournament." Alcinder then pulled out a small piece of paper from his pocket, unfolded it, and began reading: "Patient has recieved a deep gash across the abdomen, causing intense bleeding. Patient still conscious at time of arrival, approximately 15-20 minutes after injury, this is abnormal, but seemed to be caused by an adrenaline rush. Other injuries include mildly fractured ribs, which have been repaired, and mild internal organ damage, which was also repaired." Alcinder then folded the paper back up, and placed it back into his pocket. "You see, the abnormality in your adrenaline level is really what interested me. If you can focus that in a fight, you could actually be pretty good. Oh, and don't worry about signing up for an offical match. I've already got you registered."

"Well... It wasn't that bad." Ryan said politely, not wanting to disappoint the mayor of the floating island he lived on. "It wasn't that deep. And I'm pretty sure none of my organs were injured. I'd have fainted if they had. Not to mention the fact that I couldn't have lost that much blood... If I had lost that much blood, why it'd be physically impossible for me to stay conscious. Your doctors must've messed up."

IC: Alcinder

"Is that so? These reports get less and less reliable every year..." Alcinder seemed somewhat dissapointed, but quickly returned to his normal self. "Well, no matter. You've been entered into a preliminary match, so you should prepare for it. I wish you the best of luck."

OOC: I am very sorry I have been inactive! I'm a little caught up in midterms at the moment, so please, have Lisa back. :] Just a quick IC leaving her back at her shop...

IC

[William Jericho]

The guard dropped Lisa off back at her store, then walked back to his home. The entire way he babbled to her, about how the servos were going to work, how the neural receptors would connect with body movement, and how frustratingly unresponsive his experiments had been to get the suit mobile. But he was getting there, he assured, both her and himself. He was getting there, and he couldn't wait to see the view when he did.

IC: AlcinderAlcinder returned to his ofice and sat down at his desk. "Get me the original doctor's report for Ryan Noc, as well as the original profiles for the fighters in the last few matches. I want to compare the paper versions of them with the ones stored on our server." His assistant walked out of the office and down the hall, to a room filled with file cabinets. Even though they were old, ineffecient, and took up lots of space, they were good because, unlike the servers, they couldn't be hacked. A few minutes later, the assistant returned, and put five files on Alcinder's desk. He first opened the one labled Ryan Noc, found the Doctor's report, and compared it with the one on the server, the one he had read to Ryan. Patient has recieved a shallow gash across the abdomen, causing bleeding. Patient still conscious at time of arrival, indicating minimal blood loss, however, trace amounts of adrenaline were found in his system. There was no other significant damage besides a mildly bruised rib and mild bruises on internal organ tissue, not uncomon. Alcinder was somewhat surprised by this, so he checked some other files. Ryan's bio had some changes from the original, mainly the change of his strength from Agility to Vitality, which also would explain how he was conscious in the false doctor's report. Ryan's files weren't the only ones that had been tampered with, Logan's file claimed he had no experience, while the original said he was fighting for a few years on the surface, and Jacyk's file was clearly changed to make him seem much less powerful.

He then looked over to his assistant. "Check the files on the server, and check the times and locations they were last edited." The assistant then began typing away at a computer, until they had opened the data on all the files. "The files are all marked as being edited on 00/00/00, with no specific location except for that they were edited on the Proelium."

Alcinder didn't seem surprised by this at all. "So, our plan for the Arena is nearly complete, and they decide to mess with the tournament. I was somewhat expecting this, but I wasn't expecting anyone to actually be able to get into the server. Well, it doesn't matter, we'll still be able to finish everything as long as the Tournament goes on."

IC: Evan DebarEvan had gone back to his apartment, ate lunch, and took a nap. Afterwards, he decided to go schedule himself a match, and headed towards the arena. He scheduled himself a match in several hours, and headed back to the gym to train.OOC: Let me know if I need to change anything.

Ben laughed. "No no no. The swords and spears are teamed with us. We don't know who we're fighting." Ben grabbed his swords and out them in scabbards on his back. He then clipped the mace onto his belt. Then, over the intercom came a voice.

"All fighters in the 3 o'clock Capture the Flag Team Match enter the tubes on one end of your break room." Ben turned and walked into one of the tubes. These were used to lift fighters up into the arenas. The rest of the team climbed into their own tubes, and the ten fighters were raised up.

Ben stepped out. They were in a dilapidated building. Their team was red. Ben looked out into the sky and turned back. He said, "One of our opponents teams has trained together and wield spiked balls and chains. The other has never worked together before but all wield stun rods. A single touch will knock you out."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

"okay then." he said, expanding his fists to full length. stun rods probably affected the neurosystem, so as long as he kept a good defense with his giant fists, he was probably good. the voice over the intercom announced the teams, first the blue team, then the red. " the match is capture the flag. Fighters, start fighting in three....two....one!" and Skafora charged

OOC: how many people are we fighting?

Edited by Strack

OOC:

Uh... the match is Capture the Flag. The voice over the intercom was for us. Ten fighters on either side.

IC: Alexander Black

I wandered the Proliem streets, looking for something to do or see. I entered a small shop and looked at the wares. They were selling small stunners. Throw one near an opponent, they get shocked with electricity. I bought a couple, and left the store.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Skafora dodged an attack from a spike ball, thinking about how close that had been. in the beginning of the match, he had charged, and so had this guy. so they were currently duking it out. basically by silent agreement, he would be a defender of the flag. his opponent lifted the deadly spiked weapon and swung horizontally. Skafora managed to get his fists up, taking care of the spikes, but the sheer force sent him flying. landing on his back, he felt the beginning of a nose bleed. no time for that now he thought, getting up. his opponent was advancing toward him slowly. clearly, he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. if Skafora had been in his spot, he would have run for the flag. but now he had an idea. charging him, he dodged to the side of the mace, grabbed the chain connecting the two, and jerked it out of his hands. grinning evilly, he threw the heavy weapon about a foot behind him. his opponent ran.

Ryan watched impatiently as Skafora disarmed his opponent. He wanted the stupid capture the flag match over with so he could have his fight. "C'mon, just beat the other team already..."

IC Evan Debar

After training for a little bit, Evan headed over to the arena to watch the matches that happened before his. Right then, Capture the Flag match was happening, reminding Evan of Ryan's mention of them having a Capture the Flag match one day.

Edited by JiMing: Metal Overlord

The Fernalian knight, Blake and Matt leaned against the wall, looking at the building where the other teams flag was. Rex, Skafora and the team with the swords and spears had all agreed to stay and guard the flag. The three had been chosen to get the flag.

Ben saw the first line of defense. A fighter holding a stun rod. It crackled with electricity. Ben was about the motion to stay put when Blake ran out. Spike clubs slammed into one fighters face, while an electrified stick was shoved into another's gut. Both were out.

Ben and Matt walked around the building and found the fire escape. The duo started to climb it, and got to the floor where the flag was being kept. The spiked ball wielder had three guards there. That meant two must have been sent to capture the flag.

Two of the fighters charged at Ben. Ben drew his swords, and began to fight. He swung the blades into the fighter's chains, knocking then to the side when he felt the warmth of fire behind him. The two fighters had been a distraction for the final one, and Matt had saved Ben.

OOC:

The spiked ball wielders greatest advantage is teamwork, so Strack, you'll want to include something of that extent.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

as he watched the other fighter run away, Skafora suddenly felt his legs get pulled out from under him. he fell, as the other Mace-wielder brought his weapon up from the ground to smash it on him. he was trapped. but then he got an idea. turning to his side, he kicked out at one of the legs. it didn't do much, but it unsettled the fighter above him, leaving enough time to slip out. now he was on his feet, and ready for him. they circled like sharks in the sea, each lashing out a fake attack before drawing back. Skafora sent out a powerful double-fisted punch, but they both missed. thinking quickly, the Mace Wielder threw the spiked ball over his hands, effectively tying them. now he was free to punch at Skafora all he wanted. BAM BAM! two quick punches knocked the wind out of his gut. a few more and his head was hurting. "uhhng.." he muttered, dizzy. summoning a final, desparate burst of strength, he shoved the other fighter with his shoulder, but it wasn't enough. he knew it was the end of his involvement in the fight. out of nowhere, an arrow zzzinged past and buried itself in the heavy armor of the Mace wielder. grunting, he ripped the arrow out, but the delay allowed for the ball the be loosed, and Skafora tugged his hands free.

Three fighters carrying the stun rods were chasing after Ben who was carrying a flag in his hand. Oh, did I mention the city was burning down thanks to Matt torching everything around him to get one of the remaining opponents?

Ben saw his base in the distance. He just had to get there and he would win. One of the stun rod carrying fighters jumped at him, and received a mace in the gut. The others moved in to get Ben, and Ben started to think of a plan.

The fighters stun rods collided into each other, and then their carriers collapsed into the ground. Ben made it into the building and went to where he had to drop off his flag. He attempted to put it in, and saw it didn't fit. Then, a message echoed over the arena.

"The flags must be brought to a separate location than where they were found. Give a nice twist to this match!" Then, the fires licked the building, and it started to collapse. Ben grabbed Skafora, and jumped out of a window. Coming out of the flames near the two was the one stun rod wielder that Ben had hit with his mace.

Ben shoved the flag at Skafora and said, "Run. GO! NOW!" Ben ran at his final opponent and swung his mace. But then, a stun rod collided into his side and he collapsed, blackness closing in on him.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Skafora, having the flag, began to run. he had no idea where he was right now, just knew that he had to get away from the guy behind him. he was winded, his breath coming in great gulps. he ducked into an alley, trying to lose him. He just kept following him. then Skafora got one of his ideas. the walls along side him were narrow, but enough for two men to run side-by-side. he tried to run faster, then turned into another alley. a dead end....or was it? the other guy followed him into it, thinking he had trapped him. then he did something that only people who had been doing it for years could do. he had about six feet from the wall, so he ran to the wall, jumped, and as he hit the wall, he sort of jumped again. what he did was push his foot against the wall, allowing him to soar up and over his pursuer. then he started running again.

OOC: where am I running to?

Edited by Strack

OOC:

Two things: There is only one enemy left. The second: You don't know yourself.

IC: Jack Storm

This match was shaping up to be interesting. The city was in flames, and Skafora was running blindly while being pursued by a fighter carrying a stun rod that, with one touch, could instantly defeat a fighter. Jack looked at the arena. The city had been laid out in a square. The bases were on opposite corners, so the place Skafora needed to be would logically be either the center or one of the other corners.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?