• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

RPG: The Proelium

RPG Fighting Arena Tournament Futuristic

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#121 Offline Doorman

Doorman
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 22-October 11
  • 663 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2013 - 08:16 PM

OOC: post edit'd. 

IC: Skafora

he heard sounds behind him and knew his follower was close behind. his lungs burned, but he kept up his pace. he knew that if he stumbled, tripped, stopped running, he would let down his team. he ducked out of the alley and ran towards the center.  Skafora assumed that that was where the flag was supposed to go, and started running to the center faster. the fighter was close on his tail, and nearly on top of him. flipping around, he planted his feet in the ground and uppercutted him, sending his pursuer flying.

Edited by Strack, May 15 2013 - 06:39 PM.

2qt8uwy.jpg

Here's a webcomic you might want to check out.

Like a cross between X-men and ghostbusters.

Except everyone is 12.

I played Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition. PM me if you do as well!

#122 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 08-December 12
  • 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted May 05 2013 - 08:18 PM

OOC:

Uh, Jack's a spectator.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#123 Online Terminus

Terminus
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 10-July 07
  • 429 posts
  •  

Posted May 09 2013 - 05:13 PM

IC: LisaFor a while after she returned, Lisa had a good amount of customers. A fighter came in to purchase a blade sharpener, a few kids got some cheap mechanical parts and a magazine, and a couple guards came to purchase ammunition. When she got a free moment, she went to the back to grab Logan, but instead found a large box and a note: This came while you we're out. It was addressed to you instead of the shop, so I left it here so you would notice, and I didn't put it farther back since I really didn't want to be handling a box covered in Danger! and Caution! Flammable Objects! stickers for too long. Anyways, I went out for a while, went to check out the city a bit more. Logan.Lisa put down the note and checked the box. "Yep, this is it. I'll wait 'till the store is closed to open this up."

saber01_banner.jpg

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7119-1466 / PSN ID: khsora546 / Nintendo Network: Terminus2495 / PM Me to add me
Currently Playing: ~
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn ~

My Anime List ~ My PSN Profile

#124 Offline Doorman

Doorman
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 22-October 11
  • 663 posts
  •  

Posted May 15 2013 - 08:31 AM

Skafora ran towards the center of the arena. there, he saw the pedestal which he guessed the flag would go in. no one was following him currently. he was 50 feet away.......40 feet............30 feet....he began to slow down fractionally. what was the point of running himself into the ground, and then an enemy possibly jumping in the way? he was 20 feet away now. 10 feet, and he slowed down to a walking pace. he finally climbed up to the pedestal, and inserted the flag into it's hole.  he stepped off, feeling awesome

OOC: it's finally over :D

Edited by Strack, May 15 2013 - 06:40 PM.

2qt8uwy.jpg

Except everyone is 12.

#125 Online Toru Acura: The Saboteur

Toru Acura: The Saboteur
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 08-November 11
  • 427 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 01 2013 - 10:08 AM

IC: Evan Debar

"Well, that was a crazy match." he said to himself. "Now when is mine starting?

#126 Online Terminus

Terminus
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 10-July 07
  • 429 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2013 - 11:43 AM

IC: Arena Staff

Two arena staff members were talking over by the entrance to the arena. "Yeah, I saw him come in for the last match," said one, in response to a question asked by the other. "Did you see which way he went?" asked the questioning one. "Over in Section C, I think." The questioning staff member walked over to seating section C, and then walked over to a young man. "Evan Debar, right? Listen, there was a match scheduled between this one and yours, but it got cancelled at the last minute, so your match is up next. You know where to go to get ready, right?"

saber01_banner.jpg

3DS Friend Code: 4811-7119-1466 / PSN ID: khsora546 / Nintendo Network: Terminus2495 / PM Me to add me

#127 Offline Doorman

Doorman
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 22-October 11
  • 663 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 26 2013 - 11:59 AM

OOC: I think it's dead... :(

after the arena match, he collected his pay and went out onto the streets. his mechanical eye wasn't functioning properly. the batteries he had put in before the match had run out. "pretty cheap" he muttered. a few of the people on the street pointed at him and whispered to their friend something.

2qt8uwy.jpg

Except everyone is 12.

#128 Online Toru Acura: The Saboteur

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 08-November 11
  • 427 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 29 2013 - 07:36 PM

IC: Evan Debar"Um, I think I forgot." he admitted sheepishly. "Where do I go?"

#129 Online Terminus

Terminus
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 10-July 07
  • 429 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2013 - 10:07 AM

IC: Arena Staff

"Follow me. I'll take you to the locker rooms." The staff member then led Evan through a few hallways, until they finally reached a locker room that was next to the arena floor. "Here's the locker room, the match will begin once you've prepared."

saber01_banner.jpg

#130 Online Toru Acura: The Saboteur

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 08-November 11
  • 427 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2013 - 02:08 PM

IC: Evan Debar

Evan nodded to the staff member, and got prepared. He attached his gauntlets and visor, feeling ready to go.

"And in this corner," the announcer said, "We have The Lightning Eagle, EVAN DEBAAAAR!" Evan came out of the tunnel, and took a moment to examine his opponent.

OOC: Should I RP the entire thing, or will a staff member help me?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users