DIGIMON: Generations Discussion Topic

ZTG

Alright then approved

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Name: Laura AndersFaction: ResistanceGender: FemaleAge: 16Personality: Laura is a very nice person. Most people get along with her great. She tends to look out for others and has a tendency to want to help others. She often spends her time listening to music and spending time outside. She is very adventureous and loves to try new things.Apperance: Laura is slender with long scarlet hair that is clearly a dye job. She has two bright aquamarine eyes and a kind and pretty face. She usually wears skinny jeans and antique looking hipster clothes.Bio: Laura was born to a normal family. Her mother worked as a nurse while her father was a lawyer. Every year she was sent off to camp and she loved it. Laura grew up only three houses down from John. When they were both around 6 and 7 they became close friends. The other day she was standing on an overpass that hung over the ocean below. Her friends dared her to jump off. Laura shrugged and stood on the edge of the bridge before she jumped off. As she fell a vortex of some sort opened below her. She never hit the water; vanishing from sight. She was then trasported to a strange land, having no idea where she was.Digivice: Yellow D-Power device.

Cards:-Digivolution

Digimon: Lunamon

Apperance: Lunamon!

Type: AnimalPersonality: Renamon is a valliant warrior. She is very silent and incredibly loyal to Laura.Forms unlocked: RenamonMoves:

Lunar Claw: Scratches with claws filled with the power of darkness.

Tear Shot: Concentrates power in its forehead antenna, then fires a ball of water at the opponent

-Fresh: N/A hatches as an in-training

-In-training: Moonmon

-Rookie: Lunamon

-Champion: Lekismon

Edited by Sir Flex Nardius

Oh dear. I don't see anything wrong with this but...oh dear. What's our stance on duplicates again?

Approved.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Right. Renamon's fine. But we already had one planned.

So....by the powers given to me by the GM, I'm going to let them both slide.

Because I can.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Wait when did we have a Renamon partner planned?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Ah.... Thank you Kraz/Snark for clearing that up. If I was ever told about that before, sorry for not remembering :P

Had this one pre-approved over PM. Basilisk will be providing the rest of the details in mere moments.

Name: Alana Smith

Faction: None

Personality: Back home, Alana was irrepressibly cheerful, always ready with a joke or comment. But time spent in the Digital World has taught her suspicion, and wariness. On the surface, she is rather cold and cautious, mistrustful of almost everyone she meets. But she’s simply learned to behave that way in order to survive. In a land where almost everything is trying to kill you, one can never be too careful.

But away from other, she reverts to her normal behavior, and will occasionally spout references to various books that she has read.

Appearance: Alana is of average height, with brown hair, and emerald green eyes. She wears a pair of dark jeans, coupled with a green tshirt. Both have long since become dusty from time spent in the Digital World, as has the small messenger bag she wears, the strap crossing over her shoulders.

Bio: Alana Smith went through her childhood fairly easily, breezing through high school to become the valedictorian of her class. Despite her athletic tendencies, she had a fairly geeky personality, preferring to sit and read than go socialize, and rather watch Firefly than party. She was an avid martial artist from a young age, dabbling in a few, while becoming proficient in others. When one of her classmates once asked why she had the hobbies she did, she answered “Well, I have to get my exercise somehow. Might as well learn something useful while I do.”

Unlike most of the destined, who arrived in the Digital World only recently, she has been there for a short time. Time seems pointless in this realm, so she hasn’t bothered keeping track of the days.

Digivice: Violet Digivice, with silver accents.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Digimon: Renamon
Apperance: Renamon resembles an upright fox in many respects, though there are some plain differences. Her under belly, a tuft of fur in front of her neck, the tip of her tail , the tip of her ears and her paws are all white in color. The rest of her body is colored a light purple. She has two markings on her legs, one on each leg, this marking is the yin-yang symbol. Her wears two dark purple gauntlets that sport the same symbol.
Type: Data
Personality: Renamon is a Digimon with a cause. The defeat of the Corruption has become very personal to her, she lost her mate and her tribe to the corruption. She used to be fairly calm and level-headed, but after the tragedy befall her this was swept away. She seeks to avenge those that have fallen and she is willing to do anything to see that vengence through. She knew she was not powerful enough to do alone however, so she sought out a recently arrived human and...overuled her would-be partner. She offered a bargain. She would partner with Alana and, in exchange, Alana would help her on her quest for revenge. Alana accepted. Renamon is a very driven person, she rarely speaks when it does not further her cause and she is often rude. That said, she never gives up. The Corruption could break her body, sap her life force, but she would continue to try. The dead demand no less.
Forms unlocked: Rookie, In-Training, Fresh
Moves:
Diamond Storm
Kohenkyo
Power Paw
Forms:
-Fresh: Relemon
-In-training: Viximon
-Rookie: Renamon
-Champion: Youkomon
Edited by Basilisk

Coed partners... haha! I like it! Approved

Welp, here are these.

Name: Dallas Leaven.Faction: Virus Empire.Gender: Male.Age: 17.Personality: Dallas is, quite simply, a man of science--something that most would not assume given his appearance. With a cold heart and a purely logical mind, Dallas sees the Digital World and its inhabitants as little more than experiments just waiting to happen. With this attitude, he is not above insulting others for forming deep, emotional bonds with their Digimon, considering them to be little more than the data that he knows them to be composed of. Even so, he has somehow managed to maintain a stable relationship with his own partner, perhaps indicating a pure heart underneath his emotionless exterior...Appearance: Despite his attitude and hobbies, Dallas is actually quite a pretty boy. He is about 5'10" tall, with pale skin and striking bluish-gray eyes. He has bushy, golden blond hair that hangs down partway into his face (think Dio from Mad Father,) contained somewhat by the elastic band of the black goggles that he wears on his head. Dallas wears black pants, yellow and black boots, a honey-yellow shirt, and a black, short-sleeved coat with a hood.Bio: Dallas hails from a small town in the eastern United States, an orphan who was adopted at a young age by a middle-class family. Having never felt much kinship with anyone--neither his peers nor his adoptive family--Dallas has always been something of a loner, going off by himself and generally just doing his own thing. His actions and personality have earned him a reputation within his school, ostracizing him even further--though countless girls do tend to see him as something of a desirable object, given his looks. After being pulled into the Digital World during an afterschool session, Dallas arrived in Ubi Forest, where he met and partnered with FanBeemon. After the emergence of his Digivice, he set about learning the current situation in the Digital World, almost immediately setting himself up as a member of the Virus Empire, viewing its nature as the perfect means through which to practice his 'hobbies.'

Digivice: Adventure-Class, yellow and silver in color.

Digimon: FanBeemon ("F.B.")Appearance: Here.Type: Insectoid Digimon, Virus.Personality: Despite his partner's personality, FanBeemon is not particularly sociopathic or anything. In fact, he's generally a kind, if eccentric Digimon who genuinely cares for others, and does not entirely agree with Dallas's actions or views. Nevertheless, he sticks by Dallas's side in the hopes of bringing out a brighter side of the human's personality--not only to help himself achieve a stronger form, but also to help Dallas realize his potential as a better person.Forms unlocked: Rookie.Moves: Gear Stinger, 88 Call.-Fresh: Pupumon.-In-training: Puroromon.-Rookie: FanBeemon.

-Champion: Waspmon.

-Ultimate: CannonBeemon.

-Mega: TigerVespamon.

Name: Natasha "Sasha" Coleman.Faction: Technically neutral, but often is associated with the Virus Empire.Gender: Female.Age: 17.Personality: Sasha could be described as "egotistically inclined to accept nothing more than the highest degree of perfection." In other words, she likes power. A lot. Sasha is not the kind of person to settle for anything less than ultimate power. In her pursuit of becoming the strongest Digidestined in the Digital-World, she leaves no room for things like compassion or morality--she will do anything in her power to become the best. As a result, she tends to be a loner, with her only true friendship being the bond she has with Draco--and even that is often called into question. In short, she is cold, calculative, and will stop at nothing to become all-powerful.Appearance: The first thing people and Digimon tend to notice about Sasha are her eyes. Bright green in color, they are as beautiful as they are ambitions, often shining with a light that causes most people to reconsider opposing her (or talking to her or looking at her or anything of the sort, really.) If one manages to get past this roadblock, they go on to notice that Sasha is about 5'9" tall, with long, wavy dark brown hair, her bangs pushed to one side so as to partially cover her left eye. She tends to wear black jeans, black and green shoes, a black sweatshirt partially covered by a dark green vest, and a green and black scarf around her neck.Bio: Sasha comes from a rather wealthy family, perhaps explaining the reasons behind her quest to become more powerful. Privately tutored and generally just growing up in a fairly sheltered environment, Sasha was raised with the intent of following in her family footsteps, with her parents hoping that she would eventually inherit their wealth and continue their family business. However, Sasha's discovery of the Digital World changed that, giving her a reason to seek her own independence, and she soon vanished, choosing to leave home and spend her time there. With little to no guiding force, she has taken to doing things in the simplest manner possible--that is, gathering as much power as she can. After all, that is virtually all she knows...Digivice: Dark green, Adventure-Class.

Digimon: Dracomon ("Draco.")Appearance: Here.Type: Dragon Digimon, Data.Personality: The easiest way to describe Draco is to say that he is a prankster. He constantly jokes around and sets up tricks to pull on people, some of them cruel, some of them not. Regardless, it is obvious that he represents the more laid-back nature that Sasha lacks. In battle, Draco takes on a more serious attitude, even blood-thirsty by some standards.Forms unlocked: Rookie.Moves: Baby Breath, Tail Smash, G Shurunen.-Fresh: Ketomon.-In-training: Babydmon.-Rookie: Dracomon.

-Champion: Coredramon Green.

-Ultimate: Groundramon.

-Mega: Breakdramon.

Out of curiosity, are duplicates actually frowned upon? Because my potential third character was planned to have a Commandramon, despite there already being a character with one as a partner.

EDIT: Added in my Ultimates and Megas for future reference, jsyk.

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Duplicate rookies I don't really want, duplicate ultimates.... I'm a bit iffy... But I'll allowWelcome to the Digital World, approved

I'll allow, just be sure to PM the customs when the time comes.

Heck, I'll shoot 'em to you as soon as I've changed Raidramon.

Digimon: BlackAgumon XApperance: Similar to Agumon X, but with black scales, silver stripes, and yellow eyes.Type: VirusPersonality: Willing to do anything to get the job done, BlackAgumon X fights for the Virus Empire for his own reasons...Forms unlocked: Up to ChampionMoves: Black Pepper Breath (like a regular Pepper Breath, but with black and blue fire), Spitfire (takes a large breath, and breathes fire)-Fresh: Botamon-In-training: Koromon-Rookie: BlackAgumon X

-Champion: BlackGeoGreymon

-Ultimate: (TBA)-Mega: (TBA)

Edited by Delta Titan Sparta

Is he without a partner I presume?

Its okay, approved. Sides I'm waiting to use my forth for later.

Name: Saya FukuiFaction: Virus EmpireGender: FemaleAge: 15Personality: Saya is quiet and antisocial. Her muteness prevents her from effectively communicating with everyone except her partner, Arkadimon. Other tamers may find her curled up in a corner with Arkadimon or reading a book. Despite this, Saya deepest desire is to make friends.Appearance: Saya stands at 5'7. Her skin is pale and her black hair falls down to her shoulders. She usually covers her mouth with a long gray scarf. Saya prefers to wear her plain black dress and knee-high boots. Occasionally, Saya will also wear a light grey vest.Bio: Saya was born mute. It’s unclear as to whether or not this is the reason she was abandoned by her parents and grew up in an orphanage but she believes it to be so. The orphanage she was raised in was full of caring and compassionate people, but even she realized that she would be cast out to the streets eventually. She had no friends in the orphanage due to her inability to communicate and seemed to blend into the background because of her lack of presence.

As she prepared to leave the orphanage in the dead of night Saya was forcibly taken into the Digital World by two Troopmon. In between dimensions an Arkadimon appeared and deleted her captors. For some odd reason the Arkadimon degenerated into its Fresh stage and accompanied the lonely young girl. They were no match for the Virus Empire forces that they encountered when they reached the Digital World and were forced to become ShadowBmon's minions.

Digivice: Silver Classic/Adventure Digivice

Digimon: ArkadimonAppearance: Arkadimon is typically seen in its Fresh stage. It looks like some sort of parasite with 6 limbs. There's no way to distinguish it from another Arkadimon besides its behavior towards Saya.Type: VirusPersonality: Arkadimon first seems to be a mindless beast because it can’t speak. However, it seems to show some affection for Saya and is violently protective of her.Forms unlocked:Moves:

Data Drain: A clawed appendage extends out from Arkadimon’s back and skewers its opponent. Data is drained from his opponent and used to feed Arkadimon. Before attacking, Arkadimon’s back will shimmer.

Fresh: Arkadimon (Fresh)

In-training: N/ARookie: Arkadimon (Rookie)

Champion: Arkadimon (Champion)

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

I know what Alardimon is, and its cannon digimon. Approved

Alright then, thank you for clarifying the new character

So I just rewatched some of the remade Digivolutions from the PSP game and just realized this. The original Digidestined could get up to champion level by themselves and then had to use crests for the next two stages. Does this apply here?

On a side note, the PSP game also showed Gatomon warp digivolve to Orphanimon and not Magnadramon. I'm really happy since Orphanimon being Gatomon's mega always made more sense.

This is loosley based more off the shows and manga. I do like Gatomon to Ophanimon as well.

Digimon: Beezlemon

Type: Virus, Demon Lord,

Appearance: Like this usually.

Like this in Blast Mode; he grows wings and arm turns into a canon.

Personality: Beezlemon is an incredibly violent Digimon. As one of the seven Demon Lords he is very powerful. He kills without thinking often and it is simply second nature to him. He helps command a portion of the army of Devil Digimon which is controlled by the Seven Lords. Though Beezlemon often fights alone; he cares little for commanding the army and also the Virus Empire in general.

Beezelmon simply follows orders because that is all he knows. He is rebellious in nature and very curious. He is also somewhat of a trickster and prankster. He has been found to make jokes in the past. Beezelmon can be cruel and merciless since he sort of enjoys the thrill of killing; he still respects the weak and would rather not kill a being that was already injured or not up to the fight.

Moves:

Darkness Claw: Raises a claw overheard and then cuts the opponent to pieces.

Double Impact: Rapid-fires the Berenjena (the two sawed-off shotguns he holds)

Heartbreak Shot

Blast Mode moves:

Corona Blaster (Death Slinger): Fires a destructive wave from the Blaster.

Corona Destroyer (Chaos Flare): Draws a magic circle before itself; then fires destructive waves toward the center.

(Beezlemon also has a huge motorcycle-type machine he calls the Behemoth.

Forms:

Mega-Beezlemon

-Ultimate- SkullSatamon

-Champion- IceDevimon

-Rookie: Impmon

-In-Training: Yaamon

-Fresh: Kiimon

Bio: For as long as Beezlemon can remember has served the virus empire and his lord. Beezlemon is one of the master’s highest generals. He is one of the seven Demon Lords; all of them Mega level demon Digimon and very powerful. Beezlemon represents the sin of Gluttony.

He is a glutton when it comes to the amount of bodies he has dropped in his time and the amount of bullets he hordes for his two precious shotguns which he calls the Berenjena. Beezlemon is a bit of an outcast when it comes to the Demon Lords. He spends time alone often and at times refuses orders. He has been known to show compassion towards the weak at times which has conflicted him with the other Generals. When he has fought Beezlemon has led his part of the demon Digimon army without mercy as they cut a path of death across the Digital World.

Beezlemon is always searching for something more. He often spends time as Impon. He hardly seems threatening when he is in his Impmon form and he is quite adapt at hiding his energy levels and the fact he can Digivolve all the way up to a Mega if he chooses. As Impmon Beezlemon is much more of a prankster.

If Beezlemon goes Blast Mode; he grows two black feathered wings and one of his arms transforms into a metal canon.

If you think him starting as a Mega would be too much; I can start him with Champion form only. Was just thinking the Seven Demon lord motiff might be fun; and also nice to have a strong bad guy sorta boss working for the master of the empire.

I'll allow mega, just keep it at Champion when fighting the Destined currently. Don't wanna overpower them :PJust to let y'all know, this was an idea we had in in mind but the profile was accidentally deleted so...

Okay, so I am going to join this and hope it doesn't go wrong.

Name: Benjamin GrimpenFaction: ResistanceGender: MaleAge: 14Personality: Grimpen is a pacifist who doesn't like fighting. He is very friendly, and agreed to fight the Virus Empire because he didn't want the real world to be infected. He is very smart and intuitive.Apperance: A tall, thin teenager. He has brown hair and dark blue eyes.Bio: Grimpen was always peaceful when he was growing up. He tried to solve problems between his classmates diplomatically instead of having them have a fight. He was pulled into the Digital Dimension, and partnered up with a Digimon there. He wants to fight the Virus Empire so they don't corrupt the real worldDigivice: Pale Blue Adventure

Digimon: Veemon (Nicknamed Valarian by Ben)

Apperance: Typical for a Veemon. He is blue.

Type: Vaccine DragonPersonality: Aggressive. His personality is the opposite of Benjamin, and he always wants to fight.Forms unlocked: Fresh, In-Training, RookieMoves:

Vee Punch: Swings both of its arms in circles, striking the opponent.

Vee Headbutt: Knocks down the opponent with an intense headbutt.

Hopping Kick

-Fresh: Chibomon

-In-training: DemiVeemon

-Rookie: Veemon

-Champion: Veedramon

-Ultimate: AeroVeedramon

Let me know if anything is wrong. Also, what has happened over the past nine pages in the RPG topic?

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Group met, group has split. That's pretty much it in a nutshell.And I'm afraid you must select another Partner, we already have someone with a Veemon, Delta Titan Sparta has one.

The Virus ExVeemon is red so I think we can assume that a Virus-type Veemon line would be all red and go three times faster than all the other Veemon.

I'm also sorta disappointed by Beezlemon not having Baalmon as an ultimate form. Baalmon sort of makes sense as a half-way point between Devimon and Beezlemon design wise.