DIGIMON: Generations Discussion Topic

ZTG

Virus Exveemon's are black, like BlackGreymon or BlackAgumon.Even if it is a virus type, I'm still not alright with the fact we have two people with the same partners.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Since Delta is using customs for the last stages the two Veemon would end up with completely different stages. They've also got different personalities and perhaps a name could be used to distinguish one.

This also makes me wonder if a Dracomon that takes the Slayerdramon line would get approved.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

Well...I still don't know. I know some people will want to have digimon that are same as another's, but I'm trying to make sure everyone is diverse in a sense. I'll think about it though on the whole Veemon thing.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

One thing I have to point out is, what are you going to have people do once all available, capable-of-Digivolving Rookies are taken, Zacax?

After all, most of those Rookies do have alternate Digivolution routes, so it's not like there would be three WarGreymon running around... *shrug* :3

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

I understand that.I'll allow it then, approved

It takes a bit for me to go back and place profiles on the list. It'll be on there soon

When we are in grave danger. Zac, John and Alex's partners Digivolved when they had their backs up against the wall.

I have two new profiles, one using a custom digimon, and the other being a solo digimon.

Digimon: Coredramon

Apperance: A large green dramon.

Type: Virus DragonPersonality: Angry all of the time. He wants to infect everything with the virus.Forms unlocked: Fresh, In-Training, Rookie, ChampionMoves:

Green Flare Breath: Fires a stream of green flaming breath from its mouth. Its penetration is so high, that it can pass through the texture data of the body surface and directly give digicore damages.

Strike Bomber: Uses its tough tail to slam its opponent deeply.

G Shurunen II: Similar to Dracomon's G Shurunen attack, when its "gekirin" is touched, its horns glow and it fires diffusing laser beams indiscriminately from its mouth.

-Fresh: N/A hatches as In-Training

-In-training: Babydmon

-Rookie: Dracomon

-Champion: Coredramon

-Ultimate: Groundramon

Name: Jack StormFaction: ResistanceGender: MaleAge: 13Personality: Shy, scared by many things. When he knows he can't run or has the advantage, he will gladly fight.Apperance: A short, scrawny, dirty blond haired kid. He has pale grey eyes.Bio: Jack Storm grew up in an somewhat rich family. He never got into fights, but was taught how to so he could defend himself. One day, while he was going to school, he vanished, having been taken to the Digital dimension. He partnered up with a Digimon, and normally lives in Mechan City, as he feels at home there.Digivice: Red Adventure

Digimon: Vulpmon

Apperance: A red fox like Digimon.

Type: VaccinePersonality: Quiet, loyal to Jack. Will defend him when it comes down to it wildly.Forms unlocked: Fresh, In-Training, RookieMoves:

Spark Breath: Spits a small ember from it's mouth

Flame Breath: Gathers Spark Breaths to fire from it's mouth in a large cone of flame.

Fiery Claws: Lights up claws with fire and swipes the enemy with them.

Blazing Body: Lights up it's whole body in fire and charges the enemy.

-Fresh: Kitmon

-In-training: Vulpinimon (Dual picture of Kitmon and Vulpinimon)

-Rookie: Vulpmon (Picture)

-Champion: Kitsunemon (Picture)

Let me know if anything is wrong.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Firstly, Ultiamtes are out of the picture for now. The other character is fine however and might I ask, did you draw those?

The Ultimate rules do, as of now, apply. For partnered characters, at least. Non-allied Digimon are allowed to exist at Ultimate level.

Well, I saw this and I guess misinterpreted it. For the second, I did not draw them, I just saw them on the wiki and liked them.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Whoops. My bad I was just derping out again. Anyways approved, sorry about that

Well Zac, John, Abi, Dallas and Bo are at the ruins, Zac fighting a Minotarumon so you can jump in and help

IC: ZacZac saw Dallas leave, but he didnt really go far, as Zac quickly grabbed the collar of the Digidestined's shirt. His look, not really a pleasant one, "You caused that?!" Zac asked, "Whose side are you on?! Our's or the corruption?!"

Dallas has been in a completely different part of the tombs for a while now, sir--nowhere near Zac and the others. ;)

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

My bad ill fix that

Looks like I'll be joining this. ^_^ I've been working on a female character as well, but I still need to solidify her personality and bio. Name: Bryce CliffFaction: NeutralGender: MaleAge: 17Personality: Strong-willed and determined, once Bryce sets his mind on something, he won’t let anything deter him from his goal. And right now that goal is to rescue his sister Marie, who was kidnapped by corrupt Digimon. That was Bryce’s sole reason for coming to the Digital World, and as such he does not feel any moral obligation to save the Digital World and defeat the corruption. Nevertheless, he is willing to team up with other Digidestined if it will help him save his sister. But if he feels that other people are slowing him down, he will not hesitate to go on his own.Appearance: Bryce has light brown hair and a tall, slightly muscular build. When he’s focused on a task, his dark brown eyes are brimming with determination. He wears an orange plaid flannel shirt over a plain white T-shirt, slightly faded blue jeans, and white tennis shoes.Bio: Bryce’s father works for the US military, and multiple relocations have resulted in his family moving around a lot. Consequently, he has never had a steady group of friends. While many kids in this situation can become introverted and antisocial, Bryce has instead bonded closer with his parents and younger sister. In fact, it could be said that family is the most important thing to him. He has dabbled in a few sports, but none of them really caught his interest. Recently he has taken up running, not as a competitive sport, but simply as a way to stay fit. Late one evening, Bryce and his sister Marie were walking to the store to buy a few groceries their mom had forgotten to get. Along the way, they encountered a corrupt Bakemon, which took Marie captive. The evil Digimon dragged her into a Digital Gate, and Bryce jumped in close behind. When he awoke in the Digital World, however, he found no sign of his sister or her captor…Digivice: Red and dark blue Adventure/Classic DigiviceDigimon: ElecmonAppearance: HereType: Mammal Digimon, DataPersonality: Elecmon is a very friendly Digimon, always eager to help someone out. Although it goes against his kind nature, he will not hesitate to fight corrupted Digimon, lest they harm weaker Digimon that cannot defend themselves as easily. He has agreed to help Bryce rescue his sister, but also wishes to save the Digital World. In his mind, being partnered with a human gives them both the responsibility of defeating the corruption.Forms Unlocked: RookieMoves: Super Thunder Strike, Body Attack, Lightning KnifeFresh: PunimonIn-training: TsunomonRookie: ElecmonChampion: LeomonUltimate: IceLeomonMega: SaberLeomon

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

Approved

Hai Basilisk.

Here's the quick summary: Dallas forced a Digimon to digivolve, and it attacked the destined still in the tombs. After a bit, it was defeated. Other than that, a bit of banter from Alexander, and a bit of introspection from Alana.

That's pretty much all that's pertinent to your characters.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Approved

Thanks, Zacax!

On an unrelated note, are you coming back to Rise of the Rockets? 'Cause things are a-happening over there.

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

I will hopefully next week, I only have time for this RP and a few others off site, we have been moving around some things but I'll return soon don't worry

• 5 weeks later...

I am so sorry guys, I'm not dead, I have been in a show. Little Mermaid.I'm back, so what did I miss?

Well that's my fault then,Who is in for a TIMESKIP of sorts?

I'd vote against one, because we haven't done too much yet. And timeskipping so soon in the game just seems like putting the cart before the horse, when there's so much that could be done in the early stages of their arrival.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Good point.But for right now, Knight, I'll be having control Alucia and Hecate until Basilisk returns.

Now, see, that I do have an issue with. Both of those characters are technically classified as PCs, even if they are in the possession of a staff member. In other words, they're not yours to use.

Unless of course you have explicit permission, in which case, consider this objection withdrawn.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Well I don't. However, the Digidestined characters can't really do anything without a response from them. And the other problem is that we don't know when Basilisk is returning. I will not do that however, mainly because I don't want any issues, but we need to find a way to get back to posting, and I don't really do too much villain posts.

Alright. Some one spilled the blood of a heretic on the altar of Yig and summoned me. Whats this I hear about someone hijacking my characters? I figured this RPG was dead.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.