DIGIMON: Generations Discussion Topic

ZTG

That was all my fault on both accounts. I was planning to but I didnt, and it was my fault for not posting in a while. Had a show and there was no wifi for whenever i had a break. My apologies.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Mm. A warning would have been nice, but understandable. Cthulhu knows I've had enough trouble with RPGs of my own. I'll get something up.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

I know, but I'm still sorry about not telling you.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

• 3 weeks later...

I've only JUST found this. Why. WHY.

Profile on their way.

Also, question 1: Custom digimon, PM staff, right?

Question 2: Spirit, Double Spirit, Burst, Matrix, and Jogress Shinka/Evolution, along with Digixros', don't "exist" in this RP, right? And if so, does Warp (Rookie to Mega) exist?

Also, what digivice designs are available? I'm reading through, and all I really see are Adventure digivices, no D3, SOME D-Powers, no D-Tectors, Digivice iC/Burst and Xros Loaders..

Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

More digivolutions and digivices will be availible as the RP progress, this was so we don't overwelm people who have no knowledge of Digimon who want to participate in this RP.

As for Customs, PM me for those, but if I'm not availible, be sure to send it to Flex and Basilisk (They are staff members as well)

• 2 weeks later...

Name: James Beviin.Faction: resistance.Gender: male.Age: 16.Personality: inwards, but occasionaly let's out a highly emotional response. Good at making friends, and is more likely to run to a fight, and not away.Apearance: Normal looking, except for unusual light red, brownish eyes.Bio: 1 day ago, James was hit by a strange grey light that changed to gold. On that day, everything had changed. In the light, Tsunomon grabbed and dragged him into the digital world., where they were attacked by a corrupted Devi-Veemon, which digivolved into a Blackveemon, and Tsunomon digivolved to Gabumon to protect James, and he found an egg with the crest of friendship on it, and instincts had James say the words that made the armor egg work. As soon as James cried the words that fateful day, Gabumon could turn into an Iceraidramon, and saved James from the Blackveemon. So far., the two have begun traveling to Ubi forest, i n search of possible other humans their, which James, being the son of a Marine, figured they would be, considering his digivice was a radar.Digivice: A series two armor digivolution digivice, with a gold and blue pattern similiar to Gabumons.Digimon: Gabumon.Apearance: Classic gabumon, bu with a slightly different fur coloration, instead of white and blue, gold and blue.Type: Vaccine.Personality: just like James' .Unlocked forms: Gabumon, Tsunomon, and Iceraidramon.Moves: Blue blaster, Freezing claw, and Ice lightning as Iceraidramon.In-training: Tsunomon.Rookie: Gabumon.Champion: Garurumon.(Armor: Iceraidramon.) When allowed.

Edited by ToaDraconixMahvi

The rules currently state that only normal Digivolutions are accepted currently. Personally I don't really see a problem with armor digivolutions but I really can't make that decision with out Mega Man the head GM's permission. Also it wouldn't be fair to give one player an armor difivolution just because he begged for it and asked for me to let him have his fun, which is never a good argument.

A nice compromise could be to remove the armor for now and add Garurumon. If later into the game the armors are added which I'm pretty sure they will be you can have a nice little sub-plot that for some reason Gabumon can no longer change into Garurumon and he happens to come along an armored egg.

Note, in it I mentioned having a slightly busted season two armor digivolution digivice. I will be unable to digivolve till found so one who could fix. Got it?

Hey, Mahvi? I'm not staff here, so I don't have the authority to officially reprimand you, but you might want to take the tone down a few notches. Literally every post you've made here has aggression and a lack of cooperation in spades.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

It seems that Mahvi consistently creates characters with powers above the norm. In my Ninjago RPG, he had a character with swords that controlled the elements- which was a big deal. In the BZPRPG, he has a character with the same swords, effectively. Either that or his character has two elements, I'm not quite sure.

Here he has an armor digivolution.

Hey, is there anyone in the Ubi Forest or Terrabyte Mountains?

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Note, in it I mentioned having a slightly busted season two armor digivolution digivice. I will be unable to digivolve till found so one who could fix. Got it?

No I don't "got it" you are not in any position to tell a staff member what is to be happening. Perhaps if you had less of an attitude and would actually listen to what I'm saying and work something out I could work with you but until then your character is anything but accepted.

No. That is my answer.

I would say we could work around it, but you keep trying to push and you began to act rude to one of my staff, who has a lot of expierence mind you and created one of the funnest RPs I've taken part of.

So no, when Armor Digivolutions come along, yes,I will allow it, but I'm keeping it up to champion with no other forms so that people with little to no knowledge of Digimon can join.

Please change this, and do NOT disrespect the mods or other players. I will not allow someone disrespectful to join my RPs, and I don't care who they are and how much they are skilled.This is final. Ifit's one thing I will not tolerate is disrespect.

Zac, John, Bo, Abi and Hecate are all underground in the tombs.

And we have three digidestined in Mech City with Ratchet and Clank

I will wait for digi-armor then...sorry flex...kinda was in a bad mood...canis, I made weapons normal...canis, twin elements, caused by tuyet being near too many toa when nui stone broke, causing a hybrid elemental energy flow throughout the universe., in an alternate dimension, plus time wash when a busted olmak was used during a vahi s destruction, causing a trans-temporal/dimensional hybrid incident, sending devounx to an alternate dimension to his owns past. That pretty much explains it, right?

Edited by ToaDraconixMahvi

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Jay Rend

Faction: Resistance

Personality: Cheerful and optimistic, Jay is a joker, liking to laugh even in the face of danger, being prepared to say something, no matter how negative, in a positive way. Self-proclaimed to be lazy, there are times when Jay will happily reach out to help those in need. However, a darker part of him also exists, and at times his jokes tend to rend a little bit deeper. In the end, he has to stand the line between jokes and insults, between helping or leaving others to do things alone.

Appearance: Little bit short for his age, and definitely small, he has an average build, not giving a sense of feebleness or weakness but not giving a sense of strength as well. Jay is asian, and has straight, medium length black hair and brown eyes. When he fell into the Digital World, he wore a black and sky-blue t-shirt, blue pants and black shoes.

Bio: Not having that much friends, Jay used to feel lonely and rejected, leading to him preferring to be by himself, yet also wanting to be with others. The fear of rejection prevents him from heading out to play and have fun with friends. In such seclusion he found comfort in that which wasn't real - as such, Jay has always dreamed of adventure; normal life was fun, but it was always more fun when reading an epic story of adventures, or playing a video game. Consequently, when he fell into the digital world, it was just a pure dream come true.

Digivice: Silver and blue Adventure/Classic Digivice

Digimon: (PM Approved) Skymon

Appearance: Rookie: photo2_zpsc47468ad.jpg

Champion: photo1_zps7147ed27.jpg

Appearance(S) listed above. For Skymon, Think of him as skinned with this color, with white horns, bracelets, feet and tummy, and this color for spiked the 'tattoos' on his torso. For Bluemon, just about the same, except the chest armor is silver and the claws are black. All in Skymon's evolutionary lines have light blue eyes in common.

Type: Virus

Personality: If Jay was a joker, then Skymon is a pranker, a wild child. Inside him is a sense of justice, but he'd also happily trip you and laugh - a lot - at you. Skymon doesn't think when he does something, being very rash and ignorant. If there were rules, he'd think they dont apply to him. His sense of justice only emerges when in a true, serious, time of need.

Forms Unlocked - Moves

Fresh: Vapormon - Bubble

In-Training: Cloudmon - Cloud Puff (Smokescreen)

Rookie: Skymon - Aerial Headbutt (Fly upwards, then headbutt using gravity), Cloud Blaster (From his V shaped horns, fires a beam of glowing blue energy), Sky Rocker (Surrounds same energy from cloud blaster around Skymon's body, does a flying body ram)

Champion: Bluemon (Bipedal but can go on all fours for a rider. Around the size of XV-Mon) - Pressure Claw (At high speed, ram both claws into enemy with increased pressure), Atmospheric Arrow (Draws blue energy onto V on head, fires forwards while flying forwards), Skyward Victorize (Draws blue energy into large ball above head, from that, fires a V-Shaped beam of energy)

Ultimate: Unknown as of yet

Mega: Unknown as of yet

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

• 2 weeks later...

DIGIMANS! :3

Probably joining this.

Name: KetanFaction: Unsure(That's allowed, right?)Gender: MaleAge: 13Personality: Ketan is talkative, enjoys fighting, and is slightly cynical. He is also caring and honest.Apperance: Ketan has brown hair, blue eyes, and is of Italian decent. Ketan wears a green T-Shirt and long silver sweatpants.Bio: Ketan was a fairly normal city kid, when he ended up moving to the suburbs, which annoyed him quite a bit. Now, he's stuck in the digital world, with no idea how to work his digivice.Digivice: Normal

Digimon: MetalKoromonApperance: MetalKoromon_b.jpg

Type: MachinePersonality: Incredibly SpazzyForms unlocked: HagurumonMoves:Jamming Powder: Releases iron grains to cause temporary disorder in the opponent's AI, then flees while the opponent is confused.-Fresh: MetalKoromon-In-training: MetalKoromon-Rookie: Hagurumon

-Champion: Mekanorimon

-Ultimate: Megadramon

Note: Megadramon can be fused with MetalTyrannomon, Andromon and MetalMamemon to create Machinedramon, which is a Demigod

Not expecting to get a Machinedramon, but it's cool to know it's possible.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

Guys I am so sorry for not being active! I hope this has not died yet. If it hasn't please inform me of anything i have missed.

Truly sorry guys, and I'm back in blues now so, yeah. Not gonna die tonight.

• 1 month later...

Mega, if you look near the middle at mine, I really want a iceraidramon, and armor. I waited to check if you are on, and, as such, it is, as my uncle always said, your call. No armor, or armor? After all, dark digivice in the rp, so, armor? Like in show, ken/digimon emporer and his d-3 that went dark ocean, and armor needed? I liked season 2 so much...its my favorite. Please, mega, flex, can I have armor? If I add the champion, will it be ok?

Mega, if you look near the middle at mine, I really want a iceraidramon, and armor. I waited to check if you are on, and, as such, it is, as my uncle always said, your call. No armor, or armor? After all, dark digivice in the rp, so, armor? Like in show, ken/digimon emporer and his d-3 that went dark ocean, and armor needed? I liked season 2 so much...its my favorite. Please, mega, flex, can I have armor? If I add the champion, will it be ok?

Don't bother asking, this game's long dead, and none of the staff have been active here for, frankly, weeks. And even if they had been, the answer would still have been "no"; it has been explicitly stated that ARmor Digivolutions were, at start, not allowed.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG