Glatorian Fanart

ZTG

So I decided to post these. These are basically my adaptations of the Glatorian in BIONICLE. They are basically human like. Only two so far,GreshAnd Kiina

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Yea I'll admit, the weapons I personally hate. Better at drawing people than weapons (with the exceptions of guns and some swords :P)

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Considering she is a warrior, she kinda has to :PThe face weren't necessarily meant to be "Your gonna die" looks, Gresh is typically anxious to battle, so I gave him a more excited look, and Kiina can be a bit haughty and proud at points, so she has more of a look of pride.Trust me, characters like Malum and Strakk will have 'those' faces.

Considering it was done in MS paint, its understandable. Speaking of which how did you that? Is it like some sort of program?And yeah, the fighting stance could have been done a lot better, I will admit it, but I will try to make a new version of that with the information you have given me so I thank you for that.

Considering it was done in MS paint, its understandable.Speaking of which how did you that? Is it like some sort of program?And yeah, the fighting stance could have been done a lot better, I will admit it, but I will try to make a new version of that with the information you have given me so I thank you for that.

I use photoshop and my mouse. nothing more special than that.

I am familiar with paint though, and its abilities. It takes time to make good art in it, but it does not mean it is impossible by any means.

Keep at it though, Fixing mistakes now will make you better in the future.

Yeah Ive been using paint for a long time, but I still screw up when making more "realistic" bodies and poses. Anyway, I took your advice and decided to draw them on paper, and they look a lot better (both Gresh and Kiina). I'll be posting them soon