Lego CIty: Undercover Hits Store Shelves

TT Fusion, a division of TT Games, has just released Lego City: Undercover for the Wii U. The player assumes the identity of undercover Lego cop Chase McCain and explores the open world of Lego City, while trying to nab the (fiendish) Rex Fury. LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins for the Nintendo 3DS will be out in Europe on April 26, which is five days after the previously announced North American launch date of April 21st. For more information check out the official site here.View the full article

It supposed to be available on release date but some of stores didn't got their shipments on Monday. I went over to pick up my order yesterday and it turned out I can't have it soon until tomorrow. Blame on the shipping vendors.

I recommended call your local store before go over for a copy of the game.

Edited by Ocie Denver
InsaneVezonBanner.jpg

It supposed to be available on release date but some of stores didn't got their shipments on Monday. I went over to pick up my order yesterday and it turned out I can't have it soon until tomorrow. Blame on the shipping vendors. I recommended call your local store before go over for a copy of the game.

Huh, I got into these type of situations before. Lego LOTR was supposed to be out on November 13 or 14 2012 but on the EBGames website it's apparently not in stores. But I do see it in other store. About the game, I have to say I'm not interested, because I'm not a big fan of Lego City.