The Phantom Terror

So, with my name change, I decided to make a self-MOC. This is my first time using system pieces in BIONICLE MOCing. jpg.jpgThe Phantom Terror will come for your dreams! :evilbiggrin: Photo: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/CKinVA/MOCS/005.jpg

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

The use of system parts needs some work, system parts tend to work well when used sparingly on a chest design, but they give a very flat and blocky impression when used this way. The shin pieces also stick out a bit, and there are plenty of different things that can be done in their place.

The spikes arching out over the back are pretty cool, a picture of the back would be good to see what's going on there in more detail.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

This look like a really good MOC, the leg and arm look easy and good and same with the body but with the body, i think you should just made the upper body lego armor and not the lower body (note i did that with Riaso but it didn't work)

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube