• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Hordika Dragon

Dark Hunter Hordika Dragon

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,597 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 05:12 PM

Posted Image  Yes, I know this is nothing like the original. I liked the concept quite a bit, but hated the official representation, so I decided to make an attempt at a better version. Consider it a revamp in terms of idea, not in build.Feedback is appreciated. Make sure to check out [color=#000000;]Agnavar[/color][color=#000000;]Karda[/color][color=#000000;], [/color][color=#808080;]and[/color][color=#000000;] [/color][color=#000000;]Radiak[/color]!

Edited by Chro, Mar 20 2013 - 05:15 PM.

CHRO IS LIKE A BEAUTIFUL PHOENIX
EXCEPT MORE PAINFUL

Brickshelf
 MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#2 Offline Shadow Flaredrick

Shadow Flaredrick
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,492 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 06:02 PM

If this was canon, this would the most awesomeness Hordika Mutation ever. The wings and color scheme work great with this vision. Though they do look like a walking talking dragon. The wings remind me of Taka Nuvia's character. :P

Let's say a super venom of injected into a Toa, then they would come out like this.

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One, Mar 20 2013 - 06:02 PM.

hitmanivnopic.png

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#3 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,597 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 06:17 PM

If this was canon, this would the most awesomeness Hordika Mutation ever. The wings and color scheme work great with this vision. Though they do look like a walking talking dragon. The wings remind me of Taka Nuvia's character. :P

Let's say a super venom of injected into a Toa, then they would come out like this.

Well yeah, it's supposed to be a walking talking dragon. Their mutation isn't complete, just physical, so they're still mentally themselves (just a little angrier, but that makes no difference to a Dark Hunter). I don't see why they couldn't end up like this- after all, we have no idea what the Dark Hunters that were mutated looked like initially. I figure this guy could easily be from one of the Barraki's species or something, right? :lol:

Anyway, thanks TFO.

Edited by Chro, Mar 20 2013 - 06:17 PM.

EXCEPT MORE PAINFUL

Brickshelf
 MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#4 Offline Dragonstar7

Dragonstar7
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,810 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 06:17 PM

Wow that is really, really nice. The heard is really good and so are the wings. The body is god as well.

#5 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,597 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 06:24 PM

Wow that is really, really nice. The heard is really good and so are the wings. The body is god as well.

The wings and noises are nice, and the torso is a deity? :P

Thanks TD7. ;)

EXCEPT MORE PAINFUL

Brickshelf
 MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#6 Offline Dragonstar7

Dragonstar7
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,810 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 07:04 PM

The wings and noises are nice, and the torso is a deity? :PThanks TD7. ;)
Argh, stupid keyboard.

#7 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,597 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 20 2013 - 07:09 PM

That's alright, I knew what you meant. ;)

EXCEPT MORE PAINFUL

Brickshelf
 MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

#8 Offline The Malicious Phantom

The Malicious Phantom
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,103 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 21 2013 - 05:52 AM

Epicness! You kept the humanoid look. But also added more aspects of the dragon! The only thing that is bugging me is the "empty" space in between the green of the body

#9 Offline ~garnira returns~

~garnira returns~
  • Members
  • Exo-Armored Toa

• 793 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 22 2013 - 02:17 AM

Very nice! He looks perfect aside from the head, which is still very cool design wise, but doesn't look very dragon like to me.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

My website: http://arra41.wix.com/zaro-nui

crocs.jpg

Come see my chima tribe banners here: http://www.bzpower.c...-chima-banners/

#10 Offline Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,597 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 22 2013 - 05:33 AM

Epicness! You kept the humanoid look. But also added more aspects of the dragon! The only thing that is bugging me is the "empty" space in between the green of the body

Thanks CK. I was going for a mix of the two, yes. Not sure what you mean by "space in between the green of the body". If you're referring to the small gaps at the top of the torso in the last few pictures, that's because the green Exo-Force arm pieces were attaches to the shoulders, which themselves were able to swivel. That's what caused the gap there. XD

Very nice! He looks perfect aside from the head, which is still very cool design wise, but doesn't look very dragon like to me.

Thank you, Garnira. Hmm... I thought the head was at least vaguely dragon-like, huh? :P Besides, I wasn't going for completely draganoid there, as I said it was a mix- the head would theoretically be one of the things not yet significantly mutated by the venom in his system.

EXCEPT MORE PAINFUL

Brickshelf
 MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users